How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

Yeah, that Zanni, damn clever to live in Orlando for years and be such a stealty that no one can find a place she ever lived, a neighbor she ever had, a place she ever worked (outside the homes she never had), a friend she ever made, and acquaintance she ever encountered, anybody at all who ever made contact with her. It's almost like she's got superpowers and is actually invisible, or something. I'm betting she was even so stealthy that she managed to get into the Ant Farm where she obtained Ant fibers and materials which she planted on the remains! That Zanni, she's everywhere...and nowhere. ABSOLUTELY amazing!

I seriously think that the other night on LKL just about EVERYONE was just so hurt and frustrated with all the Anthony lies. Even people on the LKL comments all saw through the Anthony's and the obvious lies they were spewing. I feel like that led enough people to just pray to God that this family find closure and stop the madness. The next day, our prayers were answered.
What I cannot understand is why they are going on LKL again!? I understand if they wanted to get Caylee's story out there so ppl can find her but she has been found. Why go on the show before test results are back to confirm? Some last minute lies to blame the nanny? A heartfelt apology and thanks to the people who wanted so badly this come to rest?
I now hope and pray that some closure comes from this. If they are guilty of anything I hope they just come clean, the WORLD is grieving for their little granddaughter. They should be appreciative that SO many people have cared so deeply regardless of opposing thoughts. NO ONE is saying "told you so." We all are grieving, I just wish the Anthony's would stay out of the limelight and put Caylee first and take a moment of "silence" for her. :(

I have also heard they think this is Caylee and they are in seclusion

Interesting the reaction from Casey - when they were searching in the river and brought up the bag no reaction - this find and she goes into panic attacks

/quote]

Great observation-One thing I will give Casey-she certainly IS NOT a good actress. She knew this part of the game was over.

Hopefully this LKL will be their last interview....it will be pretty hard to spin all those sightings they've been talking about when Caylee has been laying less than a 1/4 of a mile from their home for six months...and there will be proof she may have been killed there.

I hope they can bury their granddaughter and begin their grieving. But they will have to accept what a monster Casey is and that may be much more than they can bear right now.

I wonder if the A's will be in such denial that this is Caylee that they refuse to have a service for her??? I could soooooo see them doing that....because if they accept that it is Caylee then they might just have to face the facts that Casey caused her death!

Just like the Scott Peterson case _ the Anthony's will go through the whole trial denying and covering for their precious daughter!!!!

I thought for sure these people would shut up and quit covering for KC after little Caylee's body was found, but now that I heard they will go back on LKL tonight, I am just floored!!!! wth is wrong with them??:furious:

The news talked about finger prints can still be found on the duct tape - I pray to God it is there!!!!!

I have tried for 20 min. to post & read here_ when I can't get on to even read it is ssssooooo frustrating!! I just hop over to SM and read there_ what else can we do?!?

Today's updates:

"KidFinders Network suspends search for Caylee 10:20 a.m.: KidFinders -- the group helping the Anthonys look for Caylee -- announced that it's suspending its search for Caylee due to the recent developments. The organization says it has not given up on Caylee and will continue to update its Web site (www.helpfindcaylee.com and www.kidfindersnetwork.com)."

from orlando sentenal this am......there goes that gig...

jmo

I hope that they come to grips with the reality
Their grand daughter is gone and their daughter is responsible
unfortunately their denial turned into delusion
I fear they will continue the delusion

If the A's publicy deny this is Caylee when forensic and DNA evidence states otherwise who is going to bury this angel? They are the next of kin and if they aren't going to do it will Caylee go into storage at the morgue? That is just terrible

The A's need to at least bury Caylee and mourn for this child whose life was cut short tragically

After that if they want to deny Casey's involvement even with evidence pointing directly to her is their own cross to bear

Caylee deserves so much better

What I hope they do NOT do is cage the grave - here in ABQ there was a tragic case of child abuse, there was a poor baby just beaten, burned, etc to death - parents arrested convicted, etc. Family said that they wouldn't do that to the child, yadda yadda yadda even tho the torture went on for weeks - ANYWAYS the family put a cage around the grave because people came to the grave and left gifts, candles, etc. The family said that they wanted everyone to leave the grave alone - it's disgusting what this family has said

My guess is that people would tear down the cage if the A's did this to Caylee

I was musing that they may not bury her remains if the Anthonys don't want people to intrude. They may wish to cremate Caylee. just a random thought

I disagree the Ant's will deny the remains are Caylee once the DNA is back. JB will spin, because his job is to defend KC.

IMO, the Ant's will continue to deny any involvement on KC's part. They'll say the reason Caylee was found so close to home is because Zanny-the kidnapping Nanny- was on her way to bring Caylee home. that something LE, the media, or any of the other players in this case did or failed to do spooked Zanny and caused and or her accomplices to kill Caylee. Even if KC's prints are found on duct tape, they will excuse that to Zanny being in the home when they were not home........ and Zanny stole the duct tape too....

Sadly, unless CA comes to some grips with reality, I think this will be the breaking point in their marriage because GA will not have the capacity to hinder his reality to help CA maintain hers.

jmo

I have also heard they think this is Caylee and they are in seclusion

Interesting the reaction from Casey - when they were searching in the river and brought up the bag no reaction - this find and she goes into panic attacks

Okay so is she playing a part and will continue to blame the imaginary nanny? or is she panicking because she is caught (I'm thinking the latter but will still go through the nanny story)

And will the A's continue to proclaim Casey's innocence - even if the evidence gets too overwhelming with things from their house?

Absolutely. Cindy especially will not give up her demented quest to be "right" in this case. She also won't be able to resist continuing to appear on TV, but now her "story" will be that Zanny used the key Casey gave her to access their house and obtain whatever items they find on Caylee's body. And that Zanny planted Caylee's body close to their home in order to frame Casey for the murder. Just watch.

At least now we won't have to hear about her ridiculous Missing Children foundation, or her plans to write a book about her tips on what to do when you have a missing child. AND the donation gravy train will stop, hopefully forcing her back to an actual job. That is, of course, if she doesn't have to do some jail time first!!! <hoping, hoping, hoping!>

Hopefully this LKL will be their last interview....it will be pretty hard to spin all those sightings they've been talking about when Caylee has been laying less than a 1/4 of a mile from their home for six months...and there will be proof she may have been killed there.

I hope they can bury their granddaughter and begin their grieving. But they will have to accept what a monster Casey is and that may be much more than they can bear right now.

Since the Anthony's secured a lawyer for themselves yesterday, I don't think we'll be hearing their usual stories/excuses. Either they will be advised to cancel their appearance this evening, or their lawyer will join them giving the politically correct answers. IMO

This is sad, but show CA/GA/KC the homecide pics of what KC did to dear Caylee with evidence from their home Zani got things from their home for the throw away bag.........no way!! no zani! Maybe the lies will stop from of KC/CA/GA! and no more sedatives for KC.........let her have a break down and tell LE what, why and how she murdered her dear baby!!! IMO I am so sick of the handling of KC with kid gloves and sweet talk........

How could the A's EVER stand by Casey now, knowing there was duct tape over Caylee's mouth??? They have taken this insanity further than anyone thought possible, but if they continue to support Casey now, after this information has come out...well, then, they are truly just as despicable and as evil as she is. And I hope they all BURN IN HELL.

"Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

How in the heck can CA and GA go on LKL after finding out this news? I'm literally in shock. If that were my grandchild I'd be in bed for weeks crying and they are going on TV again. I'm sure this is for the $$$$ for the "baby Killers" defense. it's absolutely sickening.

I can't believe they are giving Casey sedatives. Let that "baby killer" have a few panic attacks. I'm sure Caylee was a little panicked at the time of her murder.

I've never heard of giving sedatives in jail. Come on Please???

Did finding the body make C & G realize they have did some cover up for the crime and need to get a lawyer fast? I find it odd that they ran out and got another lawyer as soon as the body was found?

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

:clap: I couldn't agree with you more JWG!

I'll also add that the stages of grief do not have a set time table to follow, and it is a roller coaster of stages that you drift back and forth through, and with this particular case they may never reach acceptance. Traumatic endings to lives are hard to accept, and I would imagine having your own daughter responsible for the death of your grandaughter would be something you could never accept.

As frustrated as I've been with all their actions and words over the last five months, my heart is breaking for them today to have the knowledge that their beautiful little grandaughter is indeed dead and was so close to home this entire time. As a human being I feel compassion for their loss and the reality that they now must face as the body is ID'd by DNA, and quite possibly the cause of death determined. The next few days and weeks will be extremely difficult as their minds try to grasp the fact that the hope they've been desperately holding onto of finding Caylee alive is no longer there.

I see CA getting mad because CA/GA cannot get into their home. CA will accuse the FBI, LE for stealing her stuff, messing up her home, abusing her dogs etc.......the blame game and spin again........no cooperation........IMO

JB hurried up and got everyone new lawyers!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back