Lenny On ustream Sunday Feb.8th now 9:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP believes RG, JG and AH have all been put on the "Banned" list.

If it is true that Jesse Grund and his father are not allowed to go to that memorial then I am going to be furious! More furious than you could ever imagine. Jesse and his family loved that little girl and that is BS that they'd ban his family from going there.

To correct the post about the protests.....I dinn't post it! It was posted by someone else. I refuse to even add it to the media thread because the thought of protesting a memorial is so wrong. The memorial is supposed to be about Caylee not protesting anyone or anything but to honor Caylee's life!
I just wanted it to be clear that it wasn't me. I don't care if others want to read it or even agree to a protest but it's not the time or place for one. If anywhere they should take it in front of the Orange Co. jail so that Casey can be the one to protest about. Not Caylee's memorial! JMO
Sorry I don't want to offend anyone but it's just wrong to protest at a memorial!....:furious:

No problem, Angel. I totally agree. :blowkiss:

Obsessive Compulsive Driver heading to Orlando with a car full of vodka and coconut rum soaked, jack booted WS thugs, attempting to disrupt a Baptist gathering. So shameful.

OMG, hilarious!!!

Shoot, I missed that whole last question/answer about LA.
Its over. Ending by saying that if there were people planning on disrupting the memorial, he hopes they will not.

To do that would be as evil as casey :furious: IMO

To correct the post about the protests.....I dinn't post it! It was posted by someone else. I refuse to even add it to the media thread because the thought of protesting a memorial is so wrong. The memorial is supposed to be about Caylee not protesting anyone or anything but to honor Caylee's life!
I just wanted it to be clear that it wasn't me. I don't care if others want to read it or even agree to a protest but it's not the time or place for one. If anywhere they should take it in front of the Orange Co. jail so that Casey can be the one to protest about. Not Caylee's memorial! JMO
Sorry I don't want to offend anyone but it's just wrong to protest at a memorial!....:furious:

It is wrong to protest for anyone's funeral, but they are covered by the 1st amendment and that is why they are allowed to protest all the dead soldiers funerals. It is also the reason why the Patriot Guard can do their counter protest to protect the families. The 1st amendment is a 2 edged sword.

I bet there are quite a lot of people at the Suburban site tuesday and not because Leonard will be there. If I lived in Orlando I would be more comfortable being there than I would at the memorial. I don't see a thing wrong with it.

I agree, if I could be in Or-lawn-do Tuesday, that is where I would rather be too.

Shoot, I missed that whole last question/answer about LA.
Its over. Ending by saying that if there were people planning on disrupting the memorial, he hopes they will not.

I can't spell, LOL.
So, do you think this was what LP was referring to? I hope so!!

Obsessive Compulsive Driver heading to Orlando with a car full of vodka and coconut rum soaked, jack booted WS thugs, attempting to disrupt a Baptist gathering. So shameful.

Shoot, if I'm going you have to make room for my pit bull. I can't be jack booted without my pit bull, and my gun. :crazy: Oh and I don't like vodka so I will be bringing 2 bottles of tequila. And lastly, before Jbean kicks all of our butts for being so OT, I'm Baptist so I think it's kosher for me to kick baptist butt.
yay.gif

Shoot, if I'm going you have to make room for my pit bull. I can't be jack booted without my pit bull, and my gun. :crazy: Oh and I don't like vodka so I will be bringing 2 bottles of tequila. And lastly, before Jbean kicks all of our butts for being so OT, I'm Baptist so I think it's kosher for me to kick baptist butt.
yay.gif

Cajun,

Make room for me too! Have gun, will travel! :D

That is it! LOL "So sayeth the shepherd, So sayeth the flock"!

Then the principal says "Get the flock out of here"! LMAO
So sayeth the flock!
I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! Is that the one with Big Bobby Gephardt?
I actually had a crush on Billy, the tall geeky one? Oops, I see a pattern here...

I can't spell, LOL.
So, do you think this was what LP was referring to? I hope so!!

Oh, maybe! I didn't even think of that. Maybe he knew and was trying to send out a little message, huh?

LancelotLink,

I do believe that is the movie that had Big Bobby Gephardt....no wait a second, was that Porky's Revenge?

I still laugh my head off at the naked guy from the cemetary running in front of the cops...."Booogie woooogie ooooogie" LOL

yay.gif
Love that smiley!!
Me too. Nothing like some kosher home kicking! Tequila, vodka, coconut rum, jack-booted armed WS'ers, a pit bull. I hope NG has cameras on us. We are gonna be stunning!!

Is Phelps and his merry band of loons really going to picket Caylee's memorial?

I've known about this man for years. He and his daughter and the rest of the whackos and small children too picket the funerals of our soldiers who were killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now the Patriot Guard goes to all the funerals to make it where the family never sees or hears these fruitcakes.

I really thought God would have smite them down by now

LMAO! That just made me think of that movied with Jim Carrey and Morgan Freeman, "Bruce Almighty"

yay.gif

Way to go cajun!!!! rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members