2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was interesting that in this depo she couldn't really remember Ginette's last name, but was communicating with her regularly, sent a teddy bear....please !

and apparently she was calling her, but didn't call the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez's that she found....

What does Brad do anyway? He obviously can't manage these folks! He should just go back to his office and smoke his bong...oh, and stop tearing pages out of his law books and using them as rolling papers!!

lol :crazy:

I still say she has vodka in that water bottle! She's swiggin'
away whenever she's in a tight spot.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Remember the remark Cindy made, "I have already lost one and I can't loose another one." It appears since Caylee is gone she will do what ever it takes to keep Casey and maintain her innocense, even though "FACTS" show Casey is not innocent PERIOD!!

It is heartbreaking that not one member of Caylee's family is standing up for her!!

I have watched this case from the begining and it hurts my heart for Caylee and Caylee only. I can just see Sandra teaching Caylee how to skip.

I need a hanky break after this post.....

I think we all question whether or not Zeneida is telling the truth. I appreciate you holding back and only doing the tar and feather. I just found when I watched this video how disgusted I felt with the attorney questioning them. I also feel that when they are deposing these folks, they may in fact be really interfering with the criminal trial. It's like vengence, we all want some, but it isn't really right to do it. I was surprised by my reaction to the depostion. I was really angry at the attorney.

OMG...I just finished reading Cindy's depo...now I'm done with both of them. All I can say is OMG!!! For whatever George couldn't remember, Cindy surely could. Are we to believe that this married couple NEVER talks? Now I know what I'll be doing the whole weekend- reading threads. Casey is the spittin image of her mother...and George...well now I know why he and DM are buddies. OMG! OMG! OMG!

Remember on the video about CA's parents when the attorney brought up the county they lived in? CA said she didnt want her parents hounded (not quoting) Well it appears to me with what I have read that her mother and brother see KC for what she is. Does anyone else see this?

I know it's been said, but I am disgusted and in shock by the eye-rolling, superior attitude of G and A. I got a kick out of George correcting the "pronounciation" of Zenny to Zanny and then he spelled it out as ZANY (which is zane-ee!) Such an attitude of "this is such a waste of my time." It is just unbelievable. There is no acceptance of responsibility. None.

I was actually embarrassed for GA when he did this.....there's a saying....The calmest person in the room wins.....GAME OVER.

I think we all question whether or not Zeneida is telling the truth. I appreciate you holding back and only doing the tar and feather. I just found when I watched this video how disgusted I felt with the attorney questioning them. I also feel that when they are deposing these folks, they may in fact be really interfering with the criminal trial. It's like vengence, we all want some, but it isn't really right to do it. I was surprised by my reaction to the depostion. I was really angry at the attorney.

Really?

What part would ZFG be lying about? The fact that LE came to her and questioned her in the disappearance of a 2 year old? The fact that her picture was put in a line up? The fact that she lost her job because of all the reporters swarming around?

I know that I am going to get beaten up for this, but I think that Mr. Morgan is a disgusting man. I believe this case is his way of making money off of this child's murder. I think KC is a murdering *advertiser censored*. I just hope that this man hasn't done things with these depositions that get the criminal case thrown out. I don't know if that is possible. I don't believe he had any right asking the questions he did. I don't feel sorry for Zeneida one bit. She is just abusing the system for a free ride. I find this whole thing an abuse of the system.

He's not going to make much if anything off of a $15,000 suit. That's peanuts to a lawyer of his caliber.

Funny...I didn't get that feeling reading it...at all. I kinda felt sorry for him. There was no reason for these two to be so adversarial. It's not about them...and legally, the attorneys were well within their rights in asking the questions.

Bolded by me.

My DD was deposed at 14 years old, she was the victim of a crime. She was scared, and angry at the accusatory tone, BUT she behaved in a respectful and honest manner.
As a result of that depo, the accused took a plea, saving her the indignity of a trial.
The SA congratulated DD on her composure and manners, and felt that her demeanour as a witness forced opposing counsel to accept the deal.

Cindy could have learnt a thing or two from that teen.

I am very sorry your daughter went through something so horrible and I am glad that the accused person ended up where they belonged.

It's clear what CA thinks of this lawsuit but she still tried to answer questions as best she could and wanted to clarify some misstatements made by the deposing attorney.

Given what the family has been through and what they may be facing, I don't think it's so surprising that CA doesn't want to be answering questions she feels do not pertain to the civil lawsuit regardless whether or not she has the "right" to question the relevance.

Could she have controlled her anger a bit more? Perhaps. But I didn't see her as trying to mislead.

Of course this is jmo.

I've only gotten through part 1 for Cindy's depo and I think she held it together fairly well. I was expecting something completely different from previous posts but to my surprise she came across no different than anyone else being deposed by opposing counsel that I have seen.

The questions are tedious and the manner in which they question are very leading as it is designed to be that way. I could see how she could be frustrated.

Oy. Key words in your post is bolded above. She does lose it and does not hold it together. In fact, she flips out. Posters are reporting accurately.

Remember on the video about CA's parents when the attorney brought up the county they lived in? CA said she didnt want her parents hounded (not quoting) Well it appears to me with what I have read that her mother and brother see KC for what she is. Does anyone else see this?

YES! I keep thinking how mortified anyone connected with this bunch must be. How heartbroken and sickened the greatgrandparents must be. that poor greatgrandpa with Caylee on his lap as his last memory of her, and perhaps her last hug from anyone...

I don't question whether Zeneida is telling the truth.

What is Cindy getting at with this? She indicated ZFG nodded in the affirmative that she'd signed the Sawgrass guest card as "C. Zenaida Gonzale" (no "z")
Is there a copy of the actual guest card in the discovery documents...anyone recall seeing it? I am looking and haven't found it yet.

I guess I was mistaken about how people feel about Zeneida. I believe there will be no money gained by Ms. Gonzalez. KC is indigent. The money he will make will be due to his exposure from this case. I think the fact that this suit will not garner any money, makes it feel like harassment. I guess knowing this makes me feel this way about the civil case. I truly think that this may cause problems for the criminal case.

Also, I never heard about her losing a job due to the reporters. I thought I remembered that she had been looking for a job and couldn't find one. I have been absorbed in this since the beginning. I have read everything. I am sorry but I don't remember where I heard this info, however, I think I may be reacting to the video with this as the background during the trial. I am not trying to offend or fight. I was truly surprised at my reaction to the deposition.

What is Cindy getting at with this? She indicated ZFG nodded in the affirmative that she'd signed the Sawgrass guest card as "C. Zenaida Gonzale" (no "z")
Is there a copy of the actual guest card in the discovery documents...anyone recall seeing it? I am looking and haven't found it yet.

It's there but sorry, I can't ever find anything on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu