It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Sweet Girl, Are you you up and dancing yet today? Are you playing hide and seek in all the clouds? Sweetest Angel you are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep! I hope so very much that you are happy in heaven. I hope you spend all your time singing and dancing and playing with other angel babies. We are all told that heaven is more beautiful than we can imagine. I know the day that you got there it became even more beautiful. Because you are one of the most beautiful and special angel babies I have ever seen. I can just imagine how all the angels took turns playing with you and holding you and showing you all the wonders in your new home.

Your family down here sure misses you, they send you hugs and kisses everyday. Please keep sending lots of love to them, because they really need it. They have so many happy memories of you, beautiful girl. You came into their life when they needed your sweet baby love sooo much and you made them so happy! They just can't understand why you aren't there with them anymore. It made them very sad to know they couldn't see you everyday. We all need to pray for them that their hearts just stay full of your love. So all the sad thoughts they have just go away and when GOD says it's time they will be with you again.

Sweetest Angel, you are so very special to so many people! You brought people from all over the world together! That's a pretty amazing thing for a sweet little 3 year old! I don't think anyone could help themselves. We saw the pictures of you, we heard your sweet, baby voice singing to your papa. We all fell in love with a special little girl named Caylee Marie.

OK sweet baby, I need to go feed my puppy and my kitties. You can come down here and play with my puppy anytime you want. We used to have a sweet little girl who was the same age as you were when you went to heaven. My puppy loved her so much! He would jump up on the bed while she took her nap and when she started waking up he would come and get me! Sometimes she sat on him like a pony or she would lay on the floor to watch a movie and use him for her pillow! I told the little girl she was my Lovey because her little heart just had so much love in it for everyone. When your JoJo told everyone how much you love green beans it made me laugh, because my Lovey's favorite food was corn! She used to get up in the morning and ask me to fix her a bowl of corn for breakfast! She would sit in her little chair and watch Dora, while she ate it! Isn't that silly? Who eats corn for breakfast? Unless they are corn flakes!!

OK, my beautiful Caylee. I will be back to talk to you real soon my special angel baby. Hugs and kisses to you! :blowkiss: :hug:

For you Sweetheart:blowkiss:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJKJS9bqp8"]YouTube - Fly[/ame]

Hey there girly!

I just wanted to let you know that the news of your death here on earth greatly inspired me to appreciate the things in my own life here on earth so much more. It hurts my heart to think you might have experienced fear and pain just before leaving, but I am comforted to know that you are in a place where that will never be a possibility EVER again! YOU are indeed safe and secure where you are, and instead of concentrating on what I don't have (the life I expected).....I now concentrate on what I love in my life (that I didn't expect to have), which is three beautiful daughters that adore me, like I ADORE them. Thanks for coming to earth to send me this message, your life and death have made such an impact on so many people, you are truly SPECIAL.

Baby Girl! My heart breaks for you. If you were mine, you would still be here! You will never be forgotten! You are blessed and in the loving arms of Christ. We talk about how cruel it was, but in the end, you are in the place we all want to be. Blessed be.

Happy Birthday C:sunshine:ylee! :cake4u::balloons::balloons::sponge:
Your death has left a heartache no one can heal, your loving memory left behind is a memory no one can steal.

You are now a memory in our :beats:, and your memory will forever be a treasure.:star::star:

You will forever live in hearts While we are mourning your loss hear on earth, we shall rejoice and await to meet you behind the veil.
Your are truly missed and loved baby girl!:blowkiss: :rose::rose::rose:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2tvlFpxC4"]YouTube - Happy 4th Birthday Caylee Marie Anthony[/ame]

*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*
THINKING OF YOU
CAYLEE

*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*OOO*advertiser censored*

28595989.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Angel!!!! Many hugs and kisses to you. :blowkiss:

:balloons: :HappyBday:cake4u: :partyguy: :balloons:

cayleepic-dressup.jpg

Good night Angel
Sleep well and dream of all your favorite things! Wake up knowing that you are loved more everday!
big_kiss.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CuZby1gFMw"]YouTube - Caylee - Power of Your Love[/ame]

Youareloved-1.jpg

Hello, sweet baby. I think you have a voice here now. If you can look down here and see what happens here, Caylee, look down at Mark NeJame and Tim Miller. They stand up for you, Caylee. I think they're your voice. It makes me feel more hopeful that we will find out more of the truth of what happened to you that you're not here any more. So many of us want to know what happened to you, Caylee, because it isn't fair that you're not. It isn't fair and it isn't right. It was a bad thing that happened to you. It shouldn't have happened to such a sweet and good little girl.

Angels, please keep watch over Mark NeJame and Tim Miller. Protect them from harm. Lead them to continued strength. Bless them with peace and contentment. They are good people. Please help them to help little Caylee.

I think of you every single day, Caylee. You are loved by many, sweet girl.

Rest in peace.

Sweet dreams, Sweet One.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEKYuE3YVR8"]YouTube - Sting - Fragile[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soocY5rjddE"]YouTube - Remember Caylee Marie Anthony[/ame]
Caylee, you're with your heavenly angels now and having fun! Just know Little One that your earth angels are still at work and justice is coming closer every day!!
Big_Hug_For_You.gif

In the eyes of an innocent child, you see all, you know all.
In the eyes of an innocent child, you know why the sky is blue and the
leaves fall.
In the eyes of an innocent child, There is no peace and there is no
war.
In the eyes of an innocent child, There is only peaceful co-existence.

In the eyes of an innocent child, There is only here and now and
nothing in the distance.
In the eyes of an innocent child, there are the colors of the rainbow,
black and white.
In the eyes of an innocent child, Grey areas are not right.
We look at things in grey, black and white, but not like a rainbow.
Some say we even look through rose colored glasses.
It would be nice if we could look at the world through the eyes of an
innocent child.

Mahfooz Ali

aa8.gif

I am new here and don;t know the rules yet but have got to study them but what I am most here for is CAYLEE just want to know what everyone thinks about this case.

Good morning sweet baby girl. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you. You are in my thoughts every day.

:blowkiss:

cayleepic-cuteexpression.jpg

Sweet, precious Caylee.

Help your grandparents find the strength to stand up for you, sweet baby girl. I know you have forgiven them sweet Angel..but they need to do what's right, help they see the light, the truth is what you deserve.

You will be getting the justice you so desperately deserve. I think of you everyday and pray for the wheels of justice to be swift and direct. You have captured my heart in more ways than one...:blowkiss:

Rest Peacefully Caylee...Justice is coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53