WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of reliable sources???? LE fringe people???? I hope it is the case because it seems so quiet. :back::back::back: Every idea that you all had ,"seemed "to be eliminated......or maybe not??

What kind of reliable sources???? LE fringe people???? I hope it is the case because it seems so quiet. :back::back::back: Every idea that you all had ,"seemed "to be eliminated......or maybe not??

I dont agree that every scenario/POI that was discussed on here has been eliminated. There is still one person that not one person has come on here and posted positive things about. I think that what people will be "shocked" about is everything that was done and all the hoops LE had to jump through. Not necessarily who did it...

I think I know who you are speaking of. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :0) What a nightmare. Maybe that is why it is so quiet ...............

I dont agree that every scenario/POI that was discussed on here has been eliminated. There is still one person that not one person has come on here and posted positive things about. I think that what people will be "shocked" about is everything that was done and all the hoops LE had to jump through. Not necessarily who did it...

Any idea if it is male or female? The only ones that would 'shock' me are female. As for male, since this happened there has been only one that the shoe seemed to fit and let's just say there is no problem discussing him, he is far from being a minor.

Are there houses accross the river from the CB house? It looks like houses over there and as far as I can remember there is only dessert and sage brush.

No, there are no houses on the other side of the Columbia. IMO not Crescent Bar - it's too green and too many trees. CB is more green in the spring, but it would very cold to swim and not as many boats.

Any idea if it is male or female? The only ones that would 'shock' me are female. As for male, since this happened there has been only one that the shoe seemed to fit and let's just say there is no problem discussing him, he is far from being a minor.

Definitely male. This case is MUCH more complicated than most of us realize. LE have kept quite a bit close to the belt in this case. Yes, there have been leaks but that was in the beginning. There is a lot that has not leaked...

I keep checking in on this and nothing. I wish I knew more info on how 'complicated' this is. I'm REALLY really intrigued!

i really can't understand how people say they have a connection with LE when other people are saying they are keeping this tight lipped. If LE is telling anybody anything it would come in the paper first. It's hard to believe LE would tell anybody anything outside of an investigation. I want this case solved as bad as anybody else but i kinda have a hard time believing LE would leak information about this case. Also if there is such a second video then they would of showed it by now.

There is still one person that not one person has come on here and posted positive things about.

Which doesn't mean the person did it. That suspect has been hashed over many times, is there even a good motive yet?

I think I know who you are speaking of. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :0) What a nightmare. Maybe that is why it is so quiet ...............

I don't know who you are speaking of......hint?

I am starting to lose interest. I think LE knows who did it but can't prove it yet. I was told by a reliable source that people in this town will be shocked when they finally make an arrest so I think I will sit back and wait.

That's about it. We can just sit back, and wait. I hope we don't have to wait, forever.

Does anyone know anything about the lab tests? Have they came back? Any idea how long till they do? I know that really is a question for LE, but was just wondering if wenatchee residents had any good guesses. I hope that something comes from the results. I see this has become a stand still...It is disappointing, but I guess it is what it is. I get frustrated waiting, so I can only imagine how family, friends, and residents feel. I can say this case never leaves my mind, as I'm sure it don't for all those involved including us sleuthers!

RubyRed that is indeed interesting, thanks for posting.

I bee back,too.

Attachments

• bee6.gif
    bee6.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 205
There's just not much going on in this case right now. Results from the state lab should have been back earlier this month, but who knows.

While we're waiting on the arrest which will certainly happen some day (wishful thinking?), there are a kazillion other cases on WS to read about.

I've become interested in the Lafayette, LA serial killer case. Didn't know that we have a serial killer on the loose down here! *shiver*

It just seems too much a coincidence in light of everything else that's gone on. Last Saturday, a 16 year old girl was raped by a man driving a light colored van with tinted windows--that's all the description she was able to give. She was walking home, about 7:30pm on Orondo St, near the courthouse, when the man grabbed her and dragged her into a elementary school playground and raped her. This is even more disturbing because he, apparently, had been observing the school for a good place for a rape, IMO. Also, the local paper, Wenatchee World, recently published an alert in its News of Record segment where LE matters, crimes and such are posted. It was a notice to the public that a convicted sex offender -- raped two children under age five--is homeless in Wenatchee. Sure makes me wonder about any connections. If he's homeless, I hope LE can find him for questioning. This community was so safe for decades, that many let their guard down, I think. My next door neighbor, only this year began locking her doors at night.

I wonder. When the manner of MC's death was reported in a Seattle paper; the Weekly, a comment was made that It was her boyfriend's best friend who did it Scroll down beneath the article to the comments
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/03/mackenzie_cowell_murdered_wena.php

JV is from Pateros
https://secure.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20273513
and so is this guy, altho he lists it as Pateros, Alabama, but, his comments indicate he's a local boy.
http://www.myspace.com/tommism Please see his pictures and read his stuff. Made me think of "kenzie loves the gangsters" Lots of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member