NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything about/from the actual mother of Zahra? I do not think I have even seen her referrenced in the press? Makes me wonder if she is deceased or something.

Zahra-Baker_opt.jpg

Zahra Baker

From the Caylee case, to me, red goo plus bad smell equals decomp.

Wondering what kind of landscaping work dad does?
Does he have a bull dozer, high lift? wood chopper???
works at private homes? or commercial properties???

on HLN I saw the presser again where LE calls it a homecide investigation.
IMO, the officer KNOWS something VERY SAD and BAD.
A seasoned officer he is, and almost in tears............bless him.

Has anyone heard anything about/from the actual mother of Zahra? I do not think I have even seen her referrenced in the press? Makes me wonder if she is deceased or something.

Her mom lives in Australia and hasn't been in her life since she was a baby.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/12/1757005/relative-zahra-baker-had-horrible.html [/url]

Hope this link works?? Neighbor next to the Baker's Hickory home states he didnt know the Bakers had a child at the home. He spoke with the dad several times in the yard...but a child or children were never mentioned.
Looks as if they have only lived in Hickory home for 6 weeks. I think the previous home in Caldwell County needs to be looked at closely! Just my opinion!!

Agreed, timeline according to SM is not adding up. Child was already dead at 2:30 am IMO. SM has every reasson to have lied about time last seen.

If they doused the one vehicle in gas and clearly anticipated it catching fire there is something in that vehicle they wanted destroyed.

I am thinking she was dead long before this day and her dead body was in that vehicle prior to disposal and smelled like a dead body (to channel Cindy Anthony).

I think she has been dead for weeks and there was something coming up that would be unavoidable. A holiday she would have gone home for, a birthday, something....

Been missing up to a month? Dad is upset? Upset my azz. He is upset that he and his wife is going to go down for murder of this beautiful child.

I am emotionally exhausted from this case ..... :( I hope SM gives up soon so Zahra can Rest In Peace .....

I saw an interview withthe dad and he seems genuinely heartbroken. I've seen many many interviews where the missing persons parents/spouse are interviewed but its obvious they are crocodile tears (Susan Smith, Powell, Hacking, Peterson, Kyron's stepmother, etc). He also seemed very angry/upset at his wife (Zahra's stepmom). His statement was he left early in the morning (prior to 7 am) to check on a new job he had lined up, returned home around 2 and his wife came running out of the house 'screaming and crying' that Zahra was missing. He stated he checked the house, checked outside, spoke to a neighbor and then called the police.

Does anyone know if he was home when the fire was reported?

Isn't there a younger brother also? A 9 year old?

It was absolutely heartbreaking to watch police chief Tom Adkins cancel the Amber Alert and announce a homicide investigation.

And let me say this....... I don't know who has or has not called CPS. But if they admitt to seeing this and they did NOT call CPS lock their azz up and throw away the keys. it's not enough for ONE person to report to CPS it's up to EVERYONE that see's it to report it to CPS. I refuse to point fingers yet on who has or has not reported and hope others won't until we got more info but if they didn't report it and seen it lock them up.

Nothing so far; Australia's media doesn't seem to have been exactly all over this case yet. I suspect they're searching for Z's mother for comment. Here's a bit of an article in which Adam Baker's mother is quoted:

---
Karen Baker was also in tears late yesterday and said from her Newcastle home that her son was devastated.

"We want our darling girl back safe and sound," she said.

Mrs Baker begged anyone in her son's home town in the US to come forward with information.

"We are just stunned and shocked and so upset about what has happened," she said.
---
"The North Carolina police have been in constant contact, keeping us up to date with what is going on, but there is nothing we can do from here - we feel so helpless."
---

more at
http://www.news.com.au/world/fbi-hu...girl-zahra-baker/story-e6frfkyi-1225937873915

If they doused the one vehicle in gas and clearly anticipated it catching fire there is something in that vehicle they wanted destroyed.

I am thinking she was dead long before this day and her dead body was in that vehicle prior to disposal and smelled like a dead body (to channel Cindy Anthony).

I think she has been dead for weeks and there was something coming up that would be unavoidable. A holiday she would have gone home for, a birthday, something....

on the MS page...Halloween dressing up is a big thing in the family.......saw many pix. So what is starting now??? Halloween Parties!!!
My camp is having Halloween activities this weekend for the children.

I looked on Google map satelite version to give me visual. I wonder if it is in the trailer park or the trailer on the street? Do we have a house number?

I don't have a house number. The street is pretty small, though. Dead end or cul de sac, I believe.

That *&^% is talking now! How could she not---THE JIG IS UP. A timeline that is a HOT MESS, the odor of human remains on both cars, a sketchy ransom note, no one has seen Zahra in weeks, reports/allegations of abuse...IT IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THE PLACE. So obvious.

And Adam. He's as guilty as she is, IMO. No really, I think he took part. He seemed to be a little shaky on the timeline--and not checking in on your daughter, even a goodnight kiss, or after the fire? Letting your wife abuse your daughter?

Have you ever been so angry and sad at the same time, that you become "over-angry"? Like being over-tired or over-hungry---where your feelings, emotions just move past where they should be? I am officially over-angry. I have no words. I just don't. It is so exhausting.

Both of them are going to get OWNED by a jury. The idea that someone kills a deaf, handicapped child that has just recovered from 2 types of cancer will NOT GO OVER WELL with a jury. G-d willing they, or at least Elisa will get the DP.

I understand that people in the family tried to intervene by calling DSS, good for them--that is better than what most people do, just ignore it.

Clearly, DSS for the BAJILLIONTH time, failed.

I cannot believe everything this darling girl has been through. She is just a girl--she hurt no one, did NOTHING to warrant this.

This girl goes through cancer, twice, then looses a leg and her hearing. Then is MURDERED by her parent/s, one of whom abused her prior.

It's official: I'm moving to another planet. I can't believe we have to breathe the same air as these monsters.

Zahra, I hope you are at peace now.

Well here's something interesting. I just had occasion to overhear a conversation between my neighbors about covering up the smell of decomp. Relax, We're talking about a possum that crawled up under someone's house and...well nevermind the details. Let's just say the neighbor "can't adequately clean up what's left" okay? Anyway, so the first neighbor says "dude I done tried everything and ain't nothin' gonna get rid of that smell." Other guy goes to his shed and produces a gas can. "This will" and he hands the first guy the can. He tells him to crawl up under the house and pour the gas where the smell is coming from. He swears the gas will get rid of the odor. Whether or not it will, I don't know...but if this guy down the street from me thinks so, who's to say the SM didn't think so as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member