NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Zahra's mother has been looking for her and there were 3 passports with papers seized in the search warrant would'nt she have been able to find out that a passport had been issued for Zahra originally? Does that make sense?:waitasec:

Zahra's mother may not have even known about a passport for her daughter. Seems like the mother thought they were still in Austraila and may have never even given it a thought they were in the USA.

This may end up being why he wanted them in the USA, he knew she was wanting to find Zahra!
Did adam just take Zahra away from bio mom?
Is there a bad side of adam also?????
If it's true that Dad sat by and watched Step[mother] to BEAT his child then YES there is a bad side to him. A evil horrifable side to him.

and i still remember the gas cans in the trunk from the caylee anthony case -

Mythbusters did an episode where they put a dead hog in a sealed car to see if they could get the stink out. They cleaned and cleaned and never could...the interior was covered with red goo when they opened it. Maybe they should do an episode on whether gasoline masks the odor.

This is just beyond disgusting to be see that beautiful brave girl be treated the way she was.

What a sad life Zahra had and still she was bright and cheerful.............
bless her she is in the arms of angels now! Very loving arms.

I've been following Zahra's threads as much as I can and maybe this has been asked before, so please forgive me if I'm repeating. BUT - all of these people (I just read a quote from Brittany Bentley) saying Zahra was locked in her room and only allowed out for five minutes. Among many other things. Why didn't anyone report this????? All of these people noticed she was being mistreated and no one bothered to contact the police or DCHS????

ETA: I did read that an "inspector" was at the home at one point - was this an inspector from DCHS? Do we know?

Shutterfly---THANK YOU again for your gasoline post--very interesting, and useful--I had no idea.

Strawberry---she DID talk---a little. She admitted to writing the ransom note. Frankly, that is HUGE. Why would anyone write a ransom note if there daughter was "kidnapped"?? She may never confess, but that does not mean there won't be sufficient evidence to charge/convict her, just like with Casey Anthony. She can deny all she wants, but the evidence is clear.

SIGH.

This is making me sick. She beat Cancer. I am sure dad told her many times to stay strong they would beat it and she did but then the very person that told her to stay strong and WATCHED HER BEAT CANCER allowed her to be abused? What is wrong with parents these days. She beat cancer she survived but Cancer in the end was not what she should of feared. It was the very people that called themselves parents. :-( My heart is broken.

Sweetheart your in heaven now and ALL your pain is gone away. You will NEVER be harmed AGAIN! EVER! You will never be sick again sweetheart or cry in pain and worry. Your safe now and one day I'll meet you at the pearly gates and give you the biggest hug.

sorry but I refuse at this point to think there is even a chance this little angel is hidden alive somewhere. Just sick :(

btw the bentley girl by report is saying she did contact cps about abuse she was aware of

adam tries to run her off the road, and stepmom threatens to kill her while pointing a tazer at her (the source of the charges)

bentley does not see the girl again and is unaware that they have moved until she gets a calling from stepmom asking her to drop the charges (as she is being hauled in on them)

so cps if there was a call got one to an address they were no longer at, and no one at the new place ever sees a child there

is that right?

I cant help but see this as a black and white-if Zahara was actually missing for weeks, then Dad knew and covered it up. I think they moved her from vehicle to vehicle and then panicked about how to dispose of her.

Couldnt have been easy-we know her hearing aids were not with her, which is patently evil in my book to deprive the child of her ability to hear in the last moments of her life (assuming that she is dead)...but beyond that, what did they do with the prosthetic? They couldnt have burned it. So it has to be somewhere...time to check landfill's I guess and figure out when the last time the trash was collected.

:( Poor baby. I cannot stomach the people coming out of the woodwork now saying they knew something was wrong.

Has there been any word about the father taking or denying a poly?

I am beginning to feel that Zahra never moved into the Hickory home.

I've been following Zahra's threads as much as I can and maybe this has been asked before, so please forgive me if I'm repeating. BUT - all of these people (I just read a quote from Brittany Bentley) saying Zahra was locked in her room and only allowed out for five minutes. Among many other things. Why didn't anyone report this????? All of these people noticed she was being mistreated and no one bothered to contact the police or DCHS????

ETA: I did read that an "inspector" was at the home at one point - was this an inspector from DCHS? Do we know?

Not yet as far as what kind of inspector.

My try at a timeline (please add/subtract)

2005/Australia: at age 5 Zahra battles and beats bone cancer and loses her leg

2007/Australia: at age 7 Zahra has a recurrance of Lung Cancer chemo damages her
high frequency hearing

2007 ish Australia/US: Adam and Elesa meet online

July 2008 (?): they marry and Adam comes to the US with Elesa

2008-2010: the couple lives in numerous places around the area and Zahra attends
Caldwell county schools. Neighbors and family describe frequent abuse

May 2010: hearing resource teacher from zahra's school tells her family about the
hearing aid giveaway and she receives bilateral hearing aides at the
the Charlotte Motor Speedway on 11 May 2010

August 2010: family member states that adam tried to run her off the road with a car
and also states that Elesa threated to kill her and her family while aiming
a tazer at her

mid august/early september: Zahra is not enrolled in new school when family moves
to new house in hickory. None of the new neighbors
have reported ever seeing the child

thursday 7 October: dad says he last sees Zahra when he gets home from work

friday 8 october: Elesa calls family member and asks her to drop the charges. Family
member says this is the first that she has heard that the family had
even moved to a new house

friday 8 october: father states zahra was in bed when he left for work and in bed when
he got home from work

saturday 9 october: 0500ish am there is a brush fire reported on a mulch pile behind
the house. LE called by FD at 0520 because they found gas
poured inside one of the vehicles and a ransom note. Adam's boss
and daughter are named in the note. They are checked on and
ok. LE/FD leave around 0640. Zahra is never checked on.

saturday 9 october: Adam says he goes to a job and doesn't see Zahra. He returns
home around 1300 and works in the yard. His wife runs out of the
house screaming that Zahra is gone. LE is called at 1400.

sunday 10 october: Elesa is arrested on unrelated charges with a bond of 31,500.
She is a POI in Zahra's case.

Monday 11 October: there is a press briefing. LE is trying to establish a timeline for
when Zahra was last seen by anyone other than the family.
Later in the day the SW is released that states there was evidence
of human remains in both vehicles and possible blood in one.
The ransom note is also released. Elesa is interviewed in jail by
LE that night.

Tuesday 12 October: at a presser LE says that this is now a homicide investigation and
the amber alert has been cancelled. Elesa has now been served
with a felony warrant for obstruction of justice and has admitted
to penning the ransom note. She asked for a lawyer after that
admission. LE continues to ask public help for anyone who has
seen Elesa in the past month and asks for anyone who knows
anything about an inspection at the house or an inspection that
was scheduled at the house to come forward. Le says that info
to the public will now be limited due to the fact that it is a
homicide investigation

If you have bone cancer then later lung cancer, isn't that considered a metastasis and not so much a "recurrence"? And I believe that would be a stage IV cancer that would be hard to "beat" (I know this is how it is being reported). That leads me back to someone elses thoughts on whether she was continuing to get medical care and if the cancer could have killed her due to neglect.

btw the bentley girl by report is saying she did contact cps about abuse she was aware of

adam tries to run her off the road, and stepmom threatens to kill her while pointing a tazer at her (the source of the charges)

bentley does not see the girl again and is unaware that they have moved until she gets a calling from stepmom asking her to drop the charges (as she is being hauled in on them)

so cps if there was a call got one to an address they were no longer at, and no one at the new place ever sees a child there

is that right?

OK, now this makes sense.

Yes it is said to of been child services that was at the house after Stepmoms Bio daughter ( i believe) reported it. Were not sure if or how many others that seen it reported it.

is that right?

That's plausible.

Just watching the Chief again on HLN from the presser this morning.

He is just devastated that he has no idea when this child was last seen and therefore can not find her and bring her home. He wants to be able to search, he just has no clue where to start.

Has there been any word about the father taking or denying a poly?

I am beginning to feel that Zahra never moved into the Hickory home.

Yeah Patty, that's where I am. And with that kind of time passing...I just hope someone talks, or this is going to be a long one.

Mythbusters did an episode where they put a dead hog in a sealed car to see if they could get the stink out. They cleaned and cleaned and never could...the interior was covered with red goo when they opened it. Maybe they should do an episode on whether gasoline masks the odor.

This is just beyond disgusting to be see that beautiful brave girl be treated the way she was.

BBM,oh no a glove was found with red goo............DNA could be used.
DNA would be in hospital or something since Zahra had many blood tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard