2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it was clipped from a video...

then why wouldn't they show it as a video if it's a video?

i half question if she actually opened the sliding glass door to the point it is opened OR if it was open a crack for a breeze/air and she was attempting to open it but was unsuccessful. if the door is really heavy and hard to open she can certainly try to open it but it doesn't mean she can.

Good lord! If there is a guy out there who suspects he's the daddy, I don't BLAME him one little bit for not coming forward! Think about it.. Nearly EVERYONE who's gotten even remotely involved with this family have had to get a lawyer and do handsprings to keep from getting thrown under that big bus that keeps heading towards innocent bystanders! Besides, what purpose would it serve for some guy to jump into the spotlight and holler "Hey! I'm the baby-daddy!" Money? Or the 15 min of fame? :waitasec:

While I do see your point, I also think that if a man discovered that he was the father of a missing child he would come forward to acknowledge the baby and to help search or obtain justice for her. I think Caylee deserves to have her father claim her.

Earlier in this thread, I posed a question/theory about the A's testimoney so far. Since there has been no response I am surmising that I've broken a rule or the theory was too "far out". Am I correct?
Will you repeat it, flgrandma?
I just got on here, and haven't read the entire thread.:innocent: Sorry.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/724909/posts

Scroll down to "Insect rebuttal" and it clearly states he testified for the SA and that he was employed by the DOD at the time.

But, with all due respect, the Casey Anthony trial is much more publicized..in that I mean this. He could have been "moonlighting" , taken a few vacation days, went to testity, may or may not have gotten paid, came back and nobody knew the wiser. Here, he came down on what a Friday, was suppose to testify but the SA had to do a depo and then call him back which was on Saturday (am I correct?)..I know on Sat. JB mentioned that he had met him 2 nights ago which would be Thursday night.....so, here it is Saturday & EVERYONE, especially government workers are off work and some home watching TV.. What's on EVERY channel? Casey Anthony...and there on the stand is the good Dr....busted!

Then, JA received his phone call from his Supervisor...no telling how many times he's done this & nobody found out (wrong case this time). I was under the impression if you worked for the government, moonlighting (especially in the same area of profession) is tabu!

She said she could have been at home, didn't she?

Yes, she said she was at home but her time card says she was at work. I would be fired faster than a NY minute for that. We can also be fired if we punch out and continue to work in order to cut overtime.

But just in those few minutes? JB was ready to rumble today... and then when JP asked the defense if they had any issues or whatever, CM spoke up...

KC seemed upset this morning, also and with puffy bags under her eyes. Whatever it is it appears to be between KC and CM.

Yes, she said she was at home but her time card says she was at work. I would be fired faster than a NY minute for that. We can also be fired if we punch out and continue to work in order to cut overtime.

I meant she did not actually say for sure she was at home...
But I worked two diff. jobs where with comp time, they never knew for sure if I was there unless they needed me...we came and went pretty freely...

Baez cannot ask leading questions under direct. So he was trying to get it out another way. MOO

...and it just didn't happen... yet. One of the Anthony's is going to crack open the can, and then it truly will be a circus. If allegations in the opening statements have validity, and either ICA, LA or CA confirm/corroborate those allegations, then somebody else in the "A" family is going to jail as well.

Think of all the possible off-shoots this could cause. GA or LA charged with abuse? CA, LA, GA for perjury? SA for witness tampering or prosecutorial misconduct, disclosure issues like no RK cell records, JB in a cell for contempt (if you believe that)... the list could go on and on.

I brought this up the other day, saying, "...the first to make a deal with the State, gets the best deal" and I firmly believe that one of them is going to try and save their own skin, but try and save ICA's in the progress. I'm beginning to think that one of the 3 non-incarcerated Anthony's (or more than one) are just about ready to drop the Abuse Bomb... just a matter of when. Once that occurs, if it does, there will be a whole new series of events that will unfold.

If you think this is a riveting trial now... it will only get more intense. I can't even imagine how or what will happen if someone on the stand makes the accusation against GA. Will they arrest him in the gallery and then charge him? I mean, if someone actually does the deed and opens that door, I can only speculate at the drama that will follow. I assure you, I personally won't miss a minute of what's coming up unless I have to... like if my obit appears somewhere! :floorlaugh:

This trial train is about to run off the tracks IMO, but who all will go down with the ship... from one or both sides?? This has to go in the books as one of the monumental trials of the 21st century, no doubt about that. JMOO

I doubt if you're crazy, but *I* can't make that out. Why would she tell that guy anyway? And WHO is that guy she is so so chatty with? Darn, I wish I could read lips!

She is saying but what about ME? :)

Thank you to the WS poster for the very detailed actions in the courtroom this morning.

IMO, from what is described regarding ICA -- her breathing faster -- there is more discovery, i.e. someone who helped ICA put Caylee in the woods and is now confessing to it or someone has an email sent to them by ICA confessing to the murder of her daughter.

The only thing puzzling, is the fact ICA smiles at HHJBP - hmmm. Why would ICA smile about that and what got her upset.

There seemed to be a lot of grim faces with whatever was going on.

Hopefully, it has nothing to do with JP and GR.

jimo

Yeah, I noticed her smile at the judge, also. Probably just JP smiled at her first so she was just grinning back but, then she leans over to watch him pass and continues to smile.

While I do see your point, I also think that if a man discovered that he was the father of a missing child he would come forward to acknowledge the baby and to help search or obtain justice for her. I think Caylee deserves to have her father claim her.
Agreed. But it would have been more timely if the father had come forward about 3+ years ago... At this point, I still firmly believe that the fellow would be another victim of the Casey Anthony bus.

About her name and if it was because they thoght she could be LA's for some reason I think that's totally not the reason

Really I think they were trying to do the all "C" names for girls and they thought of Caylee (which can ve spelled many ways) and decided on that name to be in the "family" C for the girls and Lee just cause they could spell Cayleemthat way. My 3 boys have sort of the same thing going on. My 1st had the same initials as my dad until I married my husband (son's dad) and we legally changed his last name from my Madien name now they (son &my dad) share the same middle name, my 2nd has the same initials as BIL#2 and #3 has my dads first name as his middle name which is also BIL#1 middle name....so yes I can see them keeping her name tied to the family somehow which has nothing to do with Caylee being LA's ( I thought that whole issue was dumb when it was brought up and they checked his DNA)

KC seemed upset this morning, also and with puffy bags under her eyes. Whatever it is it appears to be between KC and CM.

Wonder what happened to all the flirting and touches of endearment??

Always JIMO always

IMHO I don't think Lee ever sexually abused or had an incestuous relationship with ICA. I don't think GA did either. After 3 years of studying the case I think she lies about everything. I once had a neighbor who quit every job she ever had, the reason she gave everyone was that this man or the other man sexually abused her. After about the third time, I finally realized it was all in the woman's mind.

I believe the real reason LA was crying and hurt was that it hurt him to think his parents would believe that lie. If they didn't believe it, then why leave him out? If true, no wonder his heart was broken. JMHO

This must have mentioned before, if so forgive me. Remember Cindy testifying that 6 wks ago she stopped believing there was a Zanny? Also remember Lee at the memorial saying he would keep his promise to "CMA? I believe the SA offered them a way to "stick to" prior testimony so that they could fulfill that promise and not suffer perjury charges, if they answered truthfully to subsequent events (rebuttal). I don't believe any of them knew about the sexual abuse charges in OS. They have now (in a way) verified all they have promised and have now fulfilled their promise(s) are ready to tell the turth in rebuttal (since they allowed the SA to open a lot of doors (ie credit card, etc). I also believe that Lee is devastated to know that the sister he know is ready to throw the entire family under the bus to save her *advertiser censored**.

In addition, I have seen footage of Cindy's testimony yesterday where Ashton is behind Baez (at the table with the AV guy) encouraging and supporting Cindy (though it was only shown ONCE locally).

You're giving the Anthonys way more leeway than i would, but that certainly doesn't mean you are wrong. In my opinion, they will no longer aid the PT because they have said repeatedly that they will do anything to save their daughter, including lie (on the stand, which certainly Cindy has done).

I so want them to speak honestly from their hearts, not because of some deal they have made, but because that is the right thing to do. But I just don't know if they are even capable of that.

P.S. You didn't do anything wrong with your post. It's just that sometimes the thread and posts move so quickly it's easy to pass over someone question or remark.

Thank you to the WS poster for the very detailed actions in the courtroom this morning.

IMO, from what is described regarding ICA -- her breathing faster -- there is more discovery, i.e. someone who helped ICA put Caylee in the woods and is now confessing to it or someone has an email sent to them by ICA confessing to the murder of her daughter.

The only thing puzzling, is the fact ICA smiles at HHJBP - hmmm. Why would ICA smile about that and what got her upset.

There seemed to be a lot of grim faces with whatever was going on.

Hopefully, it has nothing to do with JP and GR.

jimo

Thank you! :)

I keep remembering CA's words:
"ICA had to have help."

CA said in court that they were still looking for Caylee till this year I think March. So wonder why they donated shoes if they "believed" Caylee was still alive.

They were attempting to repair their reputations. Didn't work on either. No shoes were donated and their reputation is now more tarnished than it was then.

I watched the video from this morning VERY closely and observed everyone's reactions... I made a detailed post #2196 at 8:26pm...

I don't think it is a riff between ICA & CM... but I do think whatever it is ICA was fine before CM announced he needed an unrecorded sidebar... She changed later but what struck me the most was the "smile" she directed at HHJB when he passed in front of her after speaking to the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member