2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that Catholic juror who couldn't miss Mass get on the jury or was she rejected? Sunday will be a busy day.

Isn't there a juror with a planned July 4th vacation?

The thing that keeps coming up is WHY. I believe (and others have posted that they believe this also) that it is because Caylee was reaching the age of talking well and that she was or would soon be able to tell on Casey.

Caylee was approaching the age of being able to tell:
1. There was no nanny;
2. Her mother was drugging her while she partied the night away;
3. She was being mistreated in other ways

Casey was NOT going to be told on by her daughter (and by consequence not be allowed to continue her manner of life) and therefore it was ESSENTIAL that she kill her. Premeditated with aggravating circumstances (child abuse; lying to authorities) - 1st degree - life without the possibility of parole.

I do see your point, but it seems that Caylee had to have been already at least slightly verbal and would have already indicated in some way to someone (GA, CA etc) that something was horribly wrong and that bad things happen when she goes places with Mommy.

Additionally, why was it THAT night for ICA? To me, something set ICA off and she totally lost it. Furthermore, the expressions of ICA's rage that I saw on only a few occasions on some tape, somewhere, were downright scary.

And even if Caylee were not significantly verbal, then (imo) she wouldnt necessarily need to be.

Iow, if ICA were doing these horrible things to Caylee, Caylee would not need words to convey her fear of Mommy - as in screaming when Casey touched Caylee, picked her up, tried to take Caylee anywhere near the car, etc.

And it seems there would have been intense fear in Caylee, or at the very least, resistance on Caylee's part, or conditioned response or SOMETHING.

moo

And it begins-have ya'll seen this?:eek:
Casey Anthony's Aunt Speaks, Exclusive--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Jul 2, 2011 - 11:59:59 PM
snip-

Pam Plesea is the ex-wife of Cynthia Anthony’s brother Rick. Though estranged from her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law, she spoke with me after refusing to sell her story to Globe and National Enquirer magazines.
The prosecution in their rebuttal case on Friday subpoenaed Anthony’s nursing supervisor and the IT guy from the company where she worked, Gentiva Health. Both witnesses testified that Cindy was at work, and the IT witness went as far as proving it by the use of Anthony’s password, and the nursing supervisor showed documentation to the court that Anthony was entering patient information in the company computer at the hospital where she worked. This was while the searches were being done at her home.

“None of this surprised me,” said Anthony’s ex-sister-in-law Pam Plesea. “When my son was 4 years old and we threw him a birthday party, Casey was just days or weeks old. Cindy showed up at my home and put the infant Casey up in my face and said, 'What a shame you will never know how it feels to have your own child.' I was mortified. My son was adopted, but he is my child and she then said, 'Oh, I meant that you never will have a girl, and it’s the best thing for a mother. She’s my life now.' Well, 25 years later, I see she is willing to possibly perjure herself for her daughter.”
More on Pam Plesea’s exclusive interview and Kathleen McKenna’s coming soon.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/...ng_The_Case_On_Casey_Anthony_Murder_Trial.php

Good Morning my friends!

I have a question! While the jury is deliberating, will court remain open? Will Casey have to sit at the defense table through normal business hours and just wait for the verdict?

I have never seen that happen. The lawyers may hang out for a while just in case it is a quick verdict but Casey will go back to her holding cell.

Once the jurors leave at the end of the day she will go back to Orange County Jail.

There is usually an agreement about a time frame for the lawyers, the press, transporting Casey back to the Court House should she be at Orange County Jail, and everyone to have time to get back to the court house if they have left.

The judge will remain in the bldg while the jurors are deliberating.

The jurors are going to be totally isolated from one another according to judge Perry once they are out of the jury room. No side discussions of the case once they receive the case. So that means they will probably go straight to their rooms at night and have room service. I would imagine more Court Officers will be assigned to the hotel to insure they are not meeting and talking.

I have seen in other cases that a one hour notice is given for everyone to have time to get back to the court house. But one hour is not really realistic to be honest it will take a little longer for everyone to get in place, it will seem like 8 hours to us.

Edited to add: During the jury deliberations generally the lawyers will stay close in case the jury has questions. Because the judge will need them to hear the question. So I think you will see they will hang out close at least during court hours. If the jury has a question everyone will gather the jury will be brought into the court room if they need special instructions, the lawyers and the defendant and the question will be asked on the record and the judge will rule on the questions saying it can be answered or it won't be depending on the law.

Good morning. I'm sorry if this has been discussed but does anyone else wonder if ICA may have used/tried chloroform (sp) on the one Yorkie that CA was so concerned about that she said she did searches on the bamboo toxins??????

I thought that until we found out that Cindy did NO searches for chlorophyll...and the ONLY searches for bamboo that were done was for bamboo items not toxins. Now I believe Cindy lied about the yorkie being sluggish.

I think the State can use Cindy's perjured testimony to point out, "Why would a mom do that? Because a mom would be willing to lie, to perjure herself, in an attempt to save her daughter.

"Because she knows her daughter murdered Caylee. Cindy knows this. And Cindy knows it was pre-meditated.

"So she was willing to lie and cover it up. Her act says far more than her words do."

Did that Catholic juror who couldn't miss Mass get on the jury or was she rejected? Sunday will be a busy day.

She didn't make the cut. HHJP excused her on religious reasons.

Something's been bothering me, hope you guys can help. Did either the prosecution or the defense ask RK if there was any duct tape on the skull when he found it? I don't recall anybody asking him this, I may be wrong, but it's nagging at me.

Perhaps someone chimed in and I missed it. I don't remember if that was asked. What I remember is that he saw only the eye sockets as the remainder was buried in muck and the duct tape on the lower half of the face.

They can get a priest to come give communion. They do that all the time for people who are housebound.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKahAxuxjM8&feature=player_detailpage#t=282s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKahAxuxjM8&feature=player_detailpage#t=282s[/ame]

Look at the first protestor shown at 4:41/4:42

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvTZHTwAOA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvTZHTwAOA&feature=related[/ame]

Just a refresher :) Interesting to watch knowing what we know now.

I thought that until we found out that Cindy did NO searches for chlorophyll...and the ONLY searches for bamboo that were done was for bamboo items not toxins. Now I believe Cindy lied about the yorkie being sluggish.

If there is a seed of truth, I think this is it. mo

I want people to come forward, (surface) after this is over. There is more to casey then what we have seen and heard. WE only know what we know. I want to hear from neighbors that grew up with her, her family, aunts uncles cousins that would have witnessed her first hand though out her life. I am glad this was not brought into the trial, don't want to muddy the water with her "issues". Cindy and George have covered for her for years, it was evident to me the first time I saw George on TV, he did not want to discuss his daughter (who was the last to have Caylee) but attention only on the kidnappers. And then came Cindy who wanted the world to think she had the perfect "normal" family. And everything was 'day one" and "just like any other "normal" day. That was my first clue that this was going to be very interesting. She was/is a nurse, are you kidding me!. They have walked on egg shells their whole lives with Casey. Why doesn't she have friends, I mean long term friends, like High School friends. No you don't find out the day before graduation that you are short a credit or two, are you kidding me! As much as Cindy and George loved Caylee they didn't want to have to raise her and they shouldn't have been expected to, but Casey had no intentions of leaving, I for one do believe her parents where goner's had her plan worked. And yes Caylee was also part of it too, can you even imagine the money that would have poured in to Casey? Had she been able to do away with C&G and Caylee missing like a kidnapping. And here they sit trying to save her life. jmo

The "Thanks" Button just wasn't enough!!!!

I tried explaining all that you said in your post to my daughter last night.
No way did I explain myself as eloquently as you!
It's as if you were inside my head.

My daughter asked if me if I wanted people from Casey's younger life to come forward was just plain nosy or morbid curiosity.
NO!
If people don't come forward (Reputible people. Not those trying to gain their 15 mins. of fame) how will then general public know what to look for?
I think credible people coming forward once this trial is over, would be....for lack of better words.....a learning experience.
I wrote a post a couple years ago about ~ Family Sweeping odd behaviors under the rug~ I feel today exactly as I did then....nothing's changed.

Now that I (all of us) have witnessed this trial and learned of the behavior that preceded the tragedy, I think it's paramount that we are in some way given the opportunity to learn from it.

That opportunity would come from people 'in the know' that were in earlier stages of Casey's life.
Again, not the fame seekers, but maybe there are some honest close family, friends, neighbors out there who sincerely feel that discussing Casey's past might help someone else who is dealing with a similar situation.

Gads, I wish I could put in type what I'm trying to express.
I'll just leave it at this; You put into words for my daughter what I wasn't able to and I thank you so much!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sxm6gROxcQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Mom: 'Bushy-Haired' Stranger Shot Kids‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0WHWUgigN8&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪This "Evil Mom" shot her own 3 kids Part 2‬‏[/ame]

This is an old show. I think the show (20/20)some are speaking of is a new one, but here is the one I had seen before. I see a lot of similarities between ICA, Cindy and Diane Downs.

:cow:

MSM (IIRC, it was CNN Anderson Cooper) confirmed that it was from a childhood family friend of Casey's - I am assuming the parent of (or now grown child) for whom the party was held. Either way, it was not the Anthonys.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yourock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeELS_fv5ec&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeELS_fv5ec&feature=related[/ame]

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member