2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so curious to know who will be delivering the closing for the SA. I'd assume it'd be JA, because LDB did the opening, but I'm not sure. I am sure that JB will do the DT closing, despite the fact it'd be better coming from almost any one of the others on the team. I wonder how many infuriating moments along the lines of the graphic molestation images JB will bestow upon us tomorrow!

I think their plan is to split the closing up with LDB doing part of it and JA doing part of it.

IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvTZHTwAOA&feature=related

Just a refresher :) Interesting to watch knowing what we know now.

:tyou: for that video JustMeDeb :greetings:

Cindy, Casey and Jose are always trying to catch people in lies. They are always accusing of who ever they are speaking to of being a liar. The best is when they are in the middle of one of their huge lies, and the person(LE, etc)is trying to unravel the lie to show how they are lying: and that is when Jose, Cindy and Casey love best to say it is the other person who is lying. :sigh:

:twocents:

At least that backs up Lee's story about what happened.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

BBM - I'm off to go look at the cell phone pings for June 16th 2008. :rocker:

Yes,

THIS.

GIVES.

ME.

CHILLS.

Also, it seems to me that there had to be some threat of Cindy taking Caylee and ICA would likely be, "Oh, no you wont."

I mean, this idea that stealing was the only point of contention doesnt make sense or it sounds incomplete (duh.) as it pertains to ICA's opportunity to leave.

Im referring to the cogent suppositions that have been put forth regarding the ideas that ICA didnt want Caylee, didnt want to be a mother, wanted to party, etc..... on and on-- many reasons along those lines.

That fight night imo would have been the "easy" time for ICA to leave WITHOUT Caylee;
(read that as : unburden herself, that is, if ICA indeed felt so "put upon" with motherhood)

And even further, it would have been an opportunity (having the excuse of the fight)
not only to leave without Caylee but ALSO be able to, sort of, "save face" while doing so,
as in, "Mom choked me; Im outta here" and ICA could have left Caylee with the Anthonys - especially if ICA was not bonded to Caylee and "didnt care about her."

But that would have been what Cindy wanted and ICA couldnt allow that.

moo

BBM

ITA, and given that KC mirrors what she sees, as is a hallmark of a Sociopath, Caylee died shortly after the fight, of Cindy choking KC. The fight was over money stolen from her grandmother, which Cindy discussed on Father's Day with her mother, and taking Caylee away from KC. CA's assertion on the stand, of what a special moment they had that night is BS!

The money being stolen from Grandpa was long before that.

Since I don't know where to put this - how about here?!?

Do we know how the 5 year old birthday party video was obtained and who if anyone made money off it? The timing is such that nobody will be asked how much they were paid for the licensed video, eh???

The first time I saw this video was on NG a few weeks ago. I though it was a weird party for a 5 wait baby CayLEE wasn't 5 it was her second birthday party. But still I thought it was weird there were no children there. I thought maybe she didn't have any cousins, but then I thought well I know KC didn't have any real frinds with kids, but CA must of had friends with kids, or GA? Anyway it was a weird party to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkkdAF0O3A&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkkdAF0O3A&feature=related[/ame]

Ugh this song kills me everytime I hear it. In the Arms of An Angel.

Add a couple more pictures to this, it could be perfect for closing statement

I thought LBD said they wanted to split it up and JB objected? HHJP said he had no issue with the state splitting it up but only one could do the rebuttal.

:floorlaugh: JB's objection had me laughing so hard. He didn't want them ( the SA) to split their closing argument because then they'd have four instead of just the two they are supposed to have.

Say what?

HHJP I believe was a little amused at JB's objection and reason for it.

JA's response was quite humorous. He told them the DT could have everyone one of their lawyers participate in the closing argument if they wanted to and then JB would have even more closings than the SA by his way of thinking.

I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard during that discussion and HHJP's reaction.

IMO

If convicted, maybe we'll see a parade of Casey's childhood friends who'll testify. I'm certain Baez can find some that will show up and avoid mentioning mysterious loss of toys, clothes, piggybanks, lunch allowances, birthday money, or counting silverware.

He doesn't want to bring Mr. Shovel up and ask him, "So why don't you have good neighborly relations with the Anthonys." Not under oath.

I could go either way. The addition of CA's story about a previous problem with a cocker spaniel added credibility imo. Then to find out later that the two cocker spaniels died six months apart made me suspicious considering she said they were mother and child.

I'm still vague on info being tossed out about those searches from various talking heads. From what I've gathered of the info no searches were done in the deleted files. Then there's the fact that other searches may have been overridden by newer searches, etc. The evidence shows CA didn't do those chloroform ones that the SA was interested in for March 17th and 21st. but I'm not so sure she never did any of the searches at any time.

I am of the oppinion that Cindy only came up with the "chlorophyll" searches to cover up for her daughters chloroform searches. That when Cindy was brainstorming with Jose on how they could explain the searches Cindy came up with the whole Bamboo/Chorophyll story. I firmly believe that no chlorophyll searches were deleted and then overwritten. Not that I like to use NG as a point of reference but she stated lastnight that in 4 yrs the only searches that were deleted were the incriminating ones that ICA did.

The money being stolen from Grandpa was long before that.

I thought Cindy's mother discussed KC writing a check from her checkbook, which KC paid her cell phone bill with, on Father's Day when Cindy took Caylee back to her mothers after they visited the Nursing home. I could be wrong, but thought that was in Shirley's statement to LE:waitasec:

I have been looking too. FWIW I could SWEAR that during the PT CIC .. a video was played for the jury where he said that. I could definitely be wrong, but when this was brought up on the yesterday's Side Bar thread.. I remembered hearing it on one of the video's during the trial. I questioned myself about it as I heard LA say it... and then dismissed it as I continued to watch the proceedings. I didn't mark down which videos they played, unfortunately. Maybe it was a video that we've all seen before but redacted somehow?

Through the mornings searches I found it was pulled by LE after an early Motion about the jail videos and phone calls and was just never reposted. I may check in a bit to see if it is on wftv or wesh from the trial. Have to get more housework done, been sitting here since 4 a.m. listening and watching videos, my oh my, "reached out", "absolutely", how I had forgotten.

I just wanted to see in what context it was used as I could not remember. Lol.

I was just watching Fox News here in the UK about the trial today and a lot of inferences were being made about GA hesitating to answer a question put to him by JB and asking for it to be repeated.

The first question included the words (during a romantic interlude) or words to that effect, did you tell RC it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

GA was taking some time for that insinuation to register asking JB to repeat the question. I don't think that entire question was repeated as the words above in italics where left out the second time. GA then had no hesitation in saying "no I did not", nothing sinister about it to me.

Not sure what this is, but it's adorable and apparently edible. Let's all just imagine that it is also vegan and both calorie and gluten-free.

tumblr_lihfg0T7wi1qa7a0to1_400.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lihfg0T7wi1qa7a0to1_400.jpg

Lo, this brought to mind Teddy {was he lost or given to a psychic} and this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZANKFxrcKU"]YouTube - ‪Henry Hall & His Orchestra - The Teddy Bear's Picnic (1932)‬‏[/ame]

At least that backs up Lee's story about what happened.

“She told me that Cindy and George are not being totally honest about that night. Lee was there, Cindy confronted Casey on June 15 and they ended up in an altercation and Cindy choked Casey, Lee pulled them apart, and Cindy called Shirley to tell her that Casey would never steal again and that she had choked her. Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone. That’s still very horrifying to Shirley. She’s very aged now and the little girl’s death weighs heavily on her mind.”

BBM - I'm off to go look at the cell phone pings for June 16th 2008. :rocker:

Thank you lowens :thumb:

Then Cindy called her mother Shirley the next morning and told her that Casey had taken Caylee and the car before anyone woke up and was gone.

I can believe that except that Casey pings near the Anthony's house till (four o'clock IIRC). But! We have wondered, some have wondered if she was just parked around the way from the house(or at Lee's) and waited till George was gone for the day and came back.

I could see that happening, now. :yes: I had a theory that Casey had drugged Caylee while she was in her car seat, and then taped her. Casey would have been able to pull the car into the garage that way because it would just look to anyone (if they were to even seen her it was the time of day most folk were at work or school)like Caylee was sitting in her car seat.

Then, when George left Casey went back home-she put Caylee in the trunk and took a shower, changed and left for Tony's. I still wonder what the "flurry" of calls were that afternoon, if there was such a fight on the 15th and why Casey and Cindy were in constant contact through out the 31 days-again if there was such a fight.

To make this work I think that the fight happened and Casey did leave, calling the next day to "smooth" things over(she had killed Caylee)and that is when she stated she needed to "bond" with Caylee.

That was the very first time I ever saw Cindy Anthony. It was a local news report(on line)and she was telling the reporter that Casey took Caylee so they could "bond." I thought it was a lie then-too. :yes:

:websleuther:

I know the Burden of Proof is on the State and not the Defense and that the Jury will be clearly instructed of this. However, if I was on the jury, I would personally feel that the Defense promised something in their opening (something HUGE) that they completely didn't deliver on. The Defense shot themselves in the foot with that opening, IMO. They thought they were going to have some sort of firework moment, but then couldn't follow up with it AT.ALL. All of their experts turned into State witnesses during Cross and the few who tried to lie for them were exposed very quickly during rebuttal. If I was on the jury, let's say I believed that Casey didn't kill her daughter- I would at least expect her to have a good excuse as to what happened...something that could be proven. I just would not be able to get past the whole 31 days of partying it up part. It will be interesting to see how the jury interprets this whole thing. There is SO MUCH they didn't get to see and that upsets me. IMO, EVERYTHING should be allowed to be introduced (her myspace posting, her mom's mypsace posting, the pictures she had on myspace and photobuck, the texts with Ricardo that showed her frustration at not having a babysitter for Caylee).

BBM-it so reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson case when Garagos said in his opening that he was going to show that Scott was "stone cold innocent" or something to that effect. Didn't happen. He didn't deliver on that either.

Why not just leave Caylee to Cindy and go her way? Isn't it a lot easier than killing her?

Might be the answer for us but not ICA. She would never have let CA have her. I agree 100% with the Caylee was getting older and going to tell some stories the ICA wouldn't want anyone to hear. JMO

Does anyone else find Judge Seidlin incredibly annoying or is it just me?

Thank goodness for jurists like Judge Perry! :rocker:

I have been looking too. FWIW I could SWEAR that during the PT CIC .. a video was played for the jury where he said that. I could definitely be wrong, but when this was brought up on the yesterday's Side Bar thread.. I remembered hearing it on one of the video's during the trial. I questioned myself about it as I heard LA say it... and then dismissed it as I continued to watch the proceedings. I didn't mark down which videos they played, unfortunately. Maybe it was a video that we've all seen before but redacted somehow?

Here's video 1 with LA played at trial. I started to watch for the elusive 'like last time' comment, but it's nearly 2am here, and I need some sleep. :eek:fftobed:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28124082/index.html

Are you saying jurors won't deliberate together at all and will each come to an independent verdict? If so, I feel a hung jury coming on for sure.

I thought they get together now and deliberate they talk things thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs