2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense strategy: Keep droning on and on until the jury stands up and yells, "Okay, she's innocent, now let us out of here!!"

If Ashton cries of boredom will he get in trouble?

My son just walked in and saw CM was still talking and he said, "OMG Kill me NOW" Lmbo.. my sentiment exactly!!!

ICA bottom lip is so stuck out my mom would have said you can walk to town on that lip!

Why is CM talking about the same stuff as JB did in his closing? I bet these Jurors stomachs are growling and their eyes are getting heavy (listening) to the same stuff over and over.

CM started out good, now he apparently wants them to know that he joined this team because he thought it was going to be FUN... Everyone remember that...LOL.

He has used the word 'fun' several times during his remarks.... Remarkable DT !!!!!!! NOT!!!

if I was on the jury, I would take offense to CM going throught the "rules" - I'm sure the jury is competant and will be able to read and understand the directions clearly. CM acts like can't figure it out on their own.

how much time is left? he just goes rambling on and on and on and on.......

Were the seven cops looking for the elephant? Is that in the Constitution? Wasn't there something about a candle in there somewhere?

I am so tired of this droning bunk that I grabbed my tweezers. Think I'll pluck my leg hairs.

why is he rehashing the whole case again.... puuuulease.........

Well, I did light a candle for Caylee today.
I hope we all can do that during the final stretch of this search for justice. For Caylee.

i'm not on the jury but he is leaving me cold. the only thing i think the defense got right is about the heart. i don't think the heart they found can be connected to Caylee.

SO I guess the 4 hours does not apply to the DT, they can take however long they want. IMO

Of course. HHJP will give them whatever they want. He has the entire trial, why stop now? He even made sure they had a ringer on the jury! Slam dunk for a hung jury.

Now the tow truck guy said a little odor??????

Didn't he say he had to step back? But I do wonder why he didn't call the cops.

I thought he was supposed to be talking about the instructions to the jury.
Why is he rehashing what JB just got done talking about??!!

If i'm the jury, I am so done listening to this "bleep, bleep, bleep"!!

Wish prosecution's rebuttal didn't have to follow immediately after CM and a very long day. Attention spans are surely a bit compromised at this point.

I don't have any first-hand knowledge of IBS, but I can tell you narcolepsy won't get you out of jury duty - I have narcolepsy; wasn't excused for this, but actually something else... :dunno:

Thanks, that's OK, I have a small volume of reasons why they don't want me on a jury. I'm not going to do it, just because of foolishness like this.

I say take a "Dinner" break and bring them back!

Poor Caylee. All these people telling lies about each other and forgetting about HER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419