2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Here it is: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

She was sentenced to one year probation. I think that would apply upon her release. If so, it could curtail her movements significantly.

I thought she served that probationary period while she was in jail. I remember reading that the probation officer would be visiting her to give her information in case she was released from jail on where she had to report.

When you think of it not much has changed. In the court of public opinion most people believe she is guilty. She's just not locked up. jmo

I wish I could get this case completely out of my head. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking the verdict was not for real and ICA will be going to jail.

I got way to invested in ICA being found guilty.

you and me both.. and I am sure we are not alone Tipstaff:rocker:

Yup. Here it is: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...e-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

She was sentenced to one year probation. I think that would apply upon her release. If so, it could curtail her movements significantly.

Believe it or not, she already served her probation while in jail. I know it sounds strange but that was the arrangement. Here is the news article, it shows that her probation ended Jan 24, 2011.

Casey Anthony the felon debuts on state's Web site
4:49 p.m. EST, January 29, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's name turned up on the site — http://www.dc.state.fl.us —after she pleaded guilty in a felony check-fraud case.

As a result, Anthony, 23, is now a felon — even though she isn't serving her sentence in one of Florida's prisons.

Normally, the site also provides photos of those people. But, in Anthony's case, the photo is missing, as well as certain details about her physical characteristics, like hair and eye color.

A probation officer will soon visit her at the jail to explain the conditions of her probation and what to do if she is released from jail, said Gretl Plessinger, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections. The probation officer may take a photo of her during the visit for the Web site, Plessinger said. Afterward, the probation officer will check on Anthony's status at the jail regularly.

Anthony cannot have any contact with Huizenga under the terms of her probation.

The state's Web site also offers another detail about Anthony's check-fraud punishment: Her probation is scheduled to end Jan. 24, 2011.
*Much more info at link!

Florida Department of Corrections' Web site
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4673826.story

Cindy Anthony is infatuated with her daughter. When someone is infatuated with another person they can easily deny that person is flawed. On the day of sentencing a reporter said when KC came into the courtroom, CA was in awe of "how beautiful she looks!"

Cindy believes her daughter is special and has overlooked all KC's actions all her life and glossed things over and sugar-coated everything, which not only led KC to believe she was special but reinforced KC's tendency to lie her way through life. I am not convinced KC did not kill some of the earlier family pets and I am not convinced she did not try to harm the Yorkies...nor am I convinced that Cindy did not know or at least suspect some of this and went immediately into denial about it.

Yes, Cindy..."look how beautiful she looks" so that it won't matter that she killed your granddaughter.

I don't care where Casey goes but it would be cool if she never contacted GA or CA ever agan. I hope George moves out and leaves Cindy all alone in her delusions.

Infatuated is the PERFECT word. I know someone like that. While her child was running around an airport kicking people and ripping luggage tags off, she had that goofy infatuated look on her face and kept saying "isn't he precious". Totally did not see the look on people's faces that very clearly wanted to knock her to the ground or call social services. When that little child was 14 and visited us, I watched him intentionally and nearly successfully try to drown several people and mom just gazed with blind infatuation. When we went to a restaurant and he yelled across the room for the waitress to bring him a knife so he could kill his father ( NOT kidding), my husband and I decided we had to end the longterm relationship with his parents. We do not want that kid knowing where to find us when he is older. I called him out on several things during that weeklong visit. We're still scared. that was three years ago.

I think George is smart enough to know to be scared, very scared. HE is the one I think might slip into the mist, change his looks and his name. Cindy, well, she is probably still blindly infatuated. I hope not. I have really really hoped for her own sake that she has gotten help during these three years and weaned herself away from her 'addiction' to her mini-me. MOO

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>

The full story can be viewed at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...home-cheney-mason-says.html?track=osiphoneapp

Personally, I thought she would go home and the family just wouldn't talk about everything unless KC wanted to talk about it. That's what happened before, which is why I came to that theory.

This topic is being opened for discussion. Remember our TOS as it will be enforced!

No name calling, variations, bashing, etc.

:tyou:
Your thoughts are good kimster. But I can see why she doesn't want to return home.....

The family now knows there's no truth to the crazy zanny story,they also know there is no truth to the drowning George cover ups and abused her lie.....so they will want to know the real truth....and I think ICA is just tired of lying about it,and trying to think of another lie for her parents if she returned home. This is old stuff to ICA now and just wants to put in her past. Don't want to deal with the parents still questioning her about CA and GA beloved grand daughter. Ya know....what a drag

I am really confused by this, because i could swear that AZ said (on the lawyer's thread) that it had been served in jail, per CM. I am praying that it wasn't! If she is on probation for a year, she might end up back at the Graybar sooner than we thought! I don't see her following the rules at ALL, especially since she thinks she's a big star now...:loser:

Why would ICA ever go "home"? Why would she ever have a conversation with CA?
What are the two questions all of the Anthony's would (eventually) ask her?

CA: What actually happened to Caylee?
Why did you accuse George and Lee of sexual abuse?

GA: What happened to Caylee? Why did you say I found and disposed of her?
Why did you say I abused you?

LA: What did you really do to Caylee?
Why did you accuse me of abusing you?

There is no way ICA will ever answer those questions. Now her family understands the totality of her lies, she won't have an answer that would satisfy them.
And what does she need her family for? They have nothing she wants or needs. One thing I don't think ICA perceives is that for the first period of time - she may get attention as a curious object. But once the first flurry is over - who would want to spend time with her? The question would always be there - are you actually a person who killed their own child? A person only needs to ask her about Caylee to see she has little or no interest of feeling in discussing her dead child. Now it really is all about her.

But finally I liked one thing JVM said. It made a huge impression on me. JVM said - wherever you go to start over again, you take yourself with you. Meaning the problems you are leaving behind that you created because of your "issues" actually come with you, so you do need to do the work no matter where you go. You can run but you can't hide.

I don't think this will prevent her from going home. She will throw her whole DT under the bus as soon as she is done using them up. "Jose made me say those things. You know I would never do anything to hurt you guys."
And the A's will buy it. Except maybe GA, but nobody seems to care much about him.
I predict she will stay on some path with JB for a while, trying to blame her entire family and write books about that - and when that isn't working the way she wants it to work, she will run back to mommy and turn on her DT. Then she will try to write books about her bad DT and how they manipulated her.

She can come to my house. I've got some special Chili to make her feel welcome.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

I agree. I don't believe the abuse story. I think it was Cindy and Casey against George in the house. (There are shades of this dynamic in my own family w/ my sister and her daughters. MY BIL has allowed them (his choice) to marginalize him. I've actually seen it happen. This is what I think George has allowed. Cindy "handled" Casey, if it could even be called "handling". I am no fan of George, but I think his actions re: the gambling, etc. was held over his head and C&C used it to keep him from coming down on anyone who he didn't agree with. The final nail in his proverbial coffin may have been the GT testimony.

After saying this though.........I still don't know what to make of this family. Just when I think I have them somewhat figured out, they go and do or say something else.

Casey accusing George of sexual abuse because he testified against her before the Grand Jury is, to me, Occam's Razor in it's simplicity. It's why I don't believe George sexually molested her, although I realize this happens all too often in families.

I imagine George has been on Casey's tail for many years, a Sisyphean task with Cindy on the other side of the round stone pushing it back downhill.

There is nothing more hated by a sociopath than the person who is "onto them".

Sociopaths even hate the people who enable them. They feel contempt and disgust toward them, and no doubt it will by Cindy Anthony's life long punishment to be rejected over and over and over again by her daughter for NOT saving her from EVERYTHING.

One thing that occurred to me while watching Jesse Grund talk about the fight Cindy tried to start in front of him is that only a relatively "normal" person would have suffered the hurt and betrayal of Cindy's kamikaze attack. Casey is not normal. She is insensitive and too self centered to give Cindy the time of day. IMHO, Cindy's attack bounced off of Casey and Casey got a lot of evil glee watching Jesse and Cindy going at each other. Sociopaths enjoy watching other people fight over them.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

I totally believe this is what happened.

I have two children who are now grown and out of the house on their own. When I met my husband my daughter was 14 and my son was 12. It had been just me and my kids for about 5 years (their father up and left on father's day)....so, my kids were just used to me being with them all the time. My husband never had children of his own, so when my kids started giving me all kinds of fits...(nothing major) but, certainly could have escalated into trouble (NOTHING like ICA) but, I just coulcdn't see it.....I blamed alot of it on my husband (boyfriend) at the time.

My point is, all he was trying to do was to make them accountable for their actions, etc. I was too blind to see it, and felt guilty for them and took on all the blame myself,.....ie. I wasn't a good mother, their father left, etc. kwim???

But, when he was holding them accountable, boyyy they didn't like him at all, not one bit......it has only been since they have been out of the house on their own that they now see what he was trying to do, just help them and me. It was hard.

I think on a much bigger picture, this is what the dynamics were between GA and ICA and CA and ICA......GA could see what ICA was/is like and CA had/has blinders on. jmo.....kwim????:waitasec:

Thoughts?

I think part of it was GA's devotion to Caylee. It seems KC viewed GA as not a great dad and I think it caused jealousy to see him so attentive to the baby. JMO

Infatuated is the PERFECT word. I know someone like that. While her child was running around an airport kicking people and ripping luggage tags off, she had that goofy infatuated look on her face and kept saying "isn't he precious". Totally did not see the look on people's faces that very clearly wanted to knock her to the ground or call social services. When that little child was 14 and visited us, I watched him intentionally and nearly successfully try to drown several people and mom just gazed with blind infatuation. When we went to a restaurant and he yelled across the room for the waitress to bring him a knife so he could kill his father ( NOT kidding), my husband and I decided we had to end the longterm relationship with his parents. We do not want that kid knowing where to find us when he is older. I called him out on several things during that weeklong visit. We're still scared. that was three years ago.

I think George is smart enough to know to be scared, very scared. HE is the one I think might slip into the mist, change his looks and his name. Cindy, well, she is probably still blindly infatuated. I hope not. I have really really hoped for her own sake that she has gotten help during these three years and weaned herself away from her 'addiction' to her mini-me. MOO

Your story gave me the chills. I'm so glad you ended your relationship.

Ya'll are going to think I am nuts but I don't even blame her. I wouldn't want to be around Cindy either. Lol But yeah I did NOT think she was going home because I think her lawyers would advise that she stay far away.

The same article in post #1 talked about the jury:

It said that they were staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel and were booked into a hotel as the "Rosen Transfer Students Conference". They used codes names such as “Rosen Student One,” "Two," etc.

It said that they always traveled with deputies. Most interesting to me is that court spokeswoman Karen Levey said: For the last 10 days, the jurors had no television because of the heavy Anthony trial promotion on channels such as even Cartoon Network and Syfy.

That alone indicates to me that they definitely wanted to get the whole thing over with as quickly as possible.

It went on to say: "Jurors had special meals at places ranging from the Citrus Club and the University Club to Tony Roma’s and Olive Garden. The food costs were nearly $25,000. The jurors went to movies, such as “Super 8&#8243; and “Green Lantern.” The deliberating jurors declined to watch the Lake Eola fireworks but the alternates watched the holiday festivities."

Its an interesting little article.

ITA. When I read this article my attention was drawn to the juror's accommodations as well; specifically being one of many places owned by Harris Rosen.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers, but there were text messages from someone early on to Harris Rosen indicating that he was going to assist in the reward and/or defense fund.

I was looking for the old threads when I cam across your post. I have to run out for a bit, but if anyone sees this and/or finds the old post(s) will you please bump it for me? These associations are piquing my interest...again!

(Sorry for O/T but wanted someone to help me find and bump post). TIA

ITA. When I read this article my attention was drawn to the juror's accommodations as well; specifically being one of many places owned by Harris Rosen.

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers, but there were text messages from someone early on to Harris Rosen indicating that he was going to assist in the reward and/or defense fund.

I was looking for the old threads when I cam across your post. I have to run out for a bit, but if anyone sees this and/or finds the old post(s) will you please bump it for me? These associations are piquing my interest...again!

(Sorry for O/T but wanted someone to help me find and bump post). TIA

I found this one, is it what you were thinking of?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76898&highlight=rosen

:waitasec: IMHO that is a no brainer. Of course she is not going home, after accusing her father for sexual inappropriateness.
IMO - It is the last chapters to make it all seem real.
Besides KC and her parents must have a lot of anger between them, regardless to the fact that they did save her azz.

IF.... BIG IF (I trust none of them) but IF? JB was not paid. Because he may have been paid indirectly by the boys who
did hire him...How else did he live all these many months? he does have a family????? :waitasec:
He will be getting his share now, that must be his deal with KC.

To keep his interest in this - she may get her own place near him
which will probably have a guard for her safety, also hired by the boys that hired him.

ALTERNATIVELY, she may go straight to a cosmetic surgeon for safekeeping. Then she will see her family.
Doubt it - she has to give a few interviews first....:puke:
WHO KNOWS? – but she cant be safe out there

I know this isn't going to happen but I wish the media would not go after her for interviews. Give her no attention whatsoever...now what fun would that be for Casey? No more attention from the public or the media..........for crying out loud, she murdered her child, lets not glorify her for it :( I can dream, can't I?

I think George and Cindy are planning on relocating elsewhere.
I think the "forclosure" was done on purpose so that they could up and leave
when they needed to.

I think she will only agree to have a relationship with them on her terms which will include never being allowed to talk about "it".
I'm sure Cindy would agree to that.

I first thought AL or another defense team member might take her in but I just can't imagine taking your work project home with you to live.
Could you seriously trust them with your family/neighbors/friends?

I think she will make a few adjustments to her appearance; nose job,
colored contacts, etc.
I would expect to see her with long layered blonde or red hair.
I think she grew that hair for her TV debut.
She pictures herself on a show like "Real Housewives" or Jersey Shore".
Although there's nothing left to hear from any of them.
They have all lied and will never admit to the real truth.
Just like OJ.
They have already lost credibility and have used us all up.
We have no compassion left for any of them.
You can't sell someone that isn't even a little bit likeable.

I also think there will be men who will be willing to spend time
with her but none of them will want to have a child by her and I think they
will take the extra precaution to prevent that from happening.
Any man who would seriously want a family wouldn't pick her.
She just doesn't have a very good track record.

She's already proven that motherhood isn't for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43