2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Kimster, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkprincess65

Darkprincess65 Inactive

I wanted to thank you for this post openly. It echoes ALL the SAME thoughts I have about this issue. And then some I didn't think of. Except you forgot one thing:

The people she stole from before? Small price to pay back as is obvious by her current sentence. Er short sentence. What do you think anyone in her DT or outside of them will do if she steals from them? :) She won't have a second chance to skirt the system. It'll be a done deal then. I foresee prison.

2. MaryAnn

MaryAnn New Member

I love your post. I thought the same exact thing. She will never work for her money and knows she needs to keep that door open for a free ride.

I died laughing when you said Cindy wouldn't turn her away because she's attractive in some peoples eyes. LOL!! :floorlaugh:

3. Sabrina2011

Sabrina2011 Inactive

LOL and I actually think she will be forced back home eventually, after her 48 hour inpatient counseling that she escapes from.

George will move out, Cindy will move her in and protect her

4. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

This could be a ruse. The entire lot of them may already have a compound waiting for them somewhere ,so they can collectively snicker at how they fooled the public AGAIN. I don't trust a single Anthony or DT member.

5. Wendy101

Wendy101 Well-Known Member

Maybe this is true - but - why would GA step back? Is Casey his child? Maybe she is NOT and that is why GA felt helpless standing up to CA in regards to Casey??

6. MissJames

After reading some of these posts I am wondering if this statement by CM was ICA's signal to Cindy.........Choose between me and Dad. Cindy may just choose ICA this time ,since she almost lost the house to forclosure not long ago.

7. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

This has always been my theory as well. I think she hates her father because he has always seen right through her and wanted to hold her accountable.

8. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Stacy

Maybe ICA is headed for Deputy Richard Cain's house ... after all, she needs to thank him for not pulling Caylee out of the woods on 8/11/08 and giving the medical examiner more to work with.

9. MissJames

That has been speculated on before and would be just that,speculation. Probably don't need to go there. :innocent:

10. TexasLori

TexasLori Member

I think the most likely of them is Ms. Simms. Which is a shame, because out of all of them she seems the most sincere. Thus making her the most prone to be a victim of someone like KC.

11. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

Of course she isn't going home. She doesn't need the parents anymore. Caylee is dead and she is free. She got what she wanted. Add in a little money and it's party time for ICA. Notice not one word about her needing to mourn. She is happy as a clam that baby is gone.

I do wonder if the mental health facility they state she will be going to is a way to buy some time so she doesn't have to testify end of July in the Zanny case. I think they'd be wise to just settle it. If they don't they lose money in the end because no need for a big paid IV if she is going to testify for free in court.

12. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

OR She also has this option-
    Meet Don Gennaro Annunziata. He was at the sentencing protest in front of the Orange County Courthouse. Don told David Lohr he is a 38-year-old window washer from Orlando.:innocent:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuztCdUMeE4"]YouTube - ‪Man Who Wants To Marry Casey Anthony‬‏[/ame]

13. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

Yup. He pays the biggest price because he tried to call her out some time before all this even went down. CA didn't allow it. Now there's a dead baby.

14. Mohabi

Mohabi Confuto pridem

She'll buy what JB sells for a while, until she has him tightly wound around that beckoning finger of hers. KC will never stop lying, manipulating and using. I predict that JB's marriage will be in the toilet within the year.

15. denjet

denjet New Member

Totally agree that she won't change her looks but may "enhance" them ... If Casey no longer looks like Casey, she's no longer valuable as Casey ... If that makes sense ...
    Besides what is she going to do when she does do an interview ? Then everyone will see her new look and know who she is again ...

Funny you mentioned the private jet .... Macaluso came to mind ... :waitasec:

16. TexasLori

TexasLori Member

I think eventually CA and KC will reunite and the two of them will be alone together. I think they could end up in a *Grey Gardens* situation.

17. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Yep....he's there for her and will protect her and treat her like a queen.....but he ain't trustin her with no baby. A perfect match. Thanks for the video. jmo

18. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

joke's on them, then. They are saddled with a sociopath who demands attention and they will rue the day they can't shake her loose or put her away. Double jeopardy applies to her, not them. And she will eventually turn on them. Her book may be about the dastardly deeds they colluded to do to get her off.

19. Tipstaff

Tipstaff New Member

Getting in a bit late her but once the $$$$$$ are significant enough for CA and ICA (soon to be former ICA) they will kiss and make up and go to the highest bidder. No harm no foul and they A's will play ball.

20. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

I do not believe her heart was broken. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.