Poll: Will you buy Mark Furhman's New Book in which he identifies who killed JBR?

Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution

• Yes

Votes: 85 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 57 40.1%

• Total voters
Does Furhman say just how much contact he had with Steve Thomas, while Steve Thomas was still part of the ongoing investigation?

IMO, ST wanted to copy Furhman, including getting contracts with the Media, "if" the Ramseys had been indicted. He had a contract with one of the major TV stations had that happened. Fuhrman was part of a panel on Fox way back----he was soooooo uninformed about the Ramsey case. I don't recall now if Fuhrman said it, or ST did...but they had "talked."

Sorry I am such a nosey nellie in y'all's business, but sometimes the level on discourse EVERYWHERE is depressing to me. I fired on all anti-vitriol cylinders there; sorry if I came off a b****.
BTW, I read this Jonbenet forum all the time, I may not comment, but the sleuthing done here is excellent, and I thank anyone who has helped me understand this case better, IDI or RDI.

If I had a time machine, there's a lot of things I'd love to witness. I know eventually I could not resist going back in time to be in that house on Christmas 1996. It's absolutely maddening, this case.

Does Furhman say just how much contact he had with Steve Thomas, while Steve Thomas was still part of the ongoing investigation?

He doesn't give dates and times, if that's what you mean, but he definitely talks about it.

Fuhrman was part of a panel on Fox way back----he was soooooo uninformed about the Ramsey case.

That's funny. I've always found him to be extremely well-informed and astute about the Ramsey case--MUCH more so than most, I'm sorry to say.

OOH yes,Thomas consulted with Fuhrman over the facts,details and evidence of the case.so he knows things that haven't been released to the public.

Well, looks like there might be another book coming out about JonBenet's case in December 2011. It's by Laurence L. Smith and I've been hearing about this book for years, so who knows...

The Last Christmas Of JonBenet Ramsey is projected to be in bookstores nationally prior to Christmas 2011, marking the 15th year of JonBenet's tragic death. Following is an overview of this book, a writing that seeks to determine who is responsible for the heretofore unsolved murder of celebrity 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey that occurred over Christmas night 1996 in Boulder, Colorado

I'm reading his website and he says that it's very unlikely that an intruder killed JonBenet. However, until his book shows up on Amazon, I'm not going to get too excited about it.

http://www.laurencelsmith.com/

Well, looks like there might be another book coming out about JonBenet's case in December 2011. It's by Laurence L. Smith and I've been hearing about this book for years, so who knows...

I'm reading his website and he says that it's very unlikely that an intruder killed JonBenet. However, until his book shows up on Amazon, I'm not going to get too excited about it.

http://www.laurencelsmith.com/
Don't waste your money on Mr. Smith's book. His website looks so shoddy and unprofessional...I can't imagine the book being any better.

Don't waste your money on Mr. Smith's book. His website looks so shoddy and unprofessional...I can't imagine the book being any better.

That's because the website IS unprofessional. He did it himself. See the bottom line:

Get your own Homestead Website™Web site designed & hosted by Laurence Smith © 2010 at Homestead™ :crazy:

In the title of the poll, what does RDI mean? "Does the Mark Fuhrman book mark the beginning of the new RDI revolution"

After someone tells me, I'll probably feel like a Real Dumb Idiot :blushing: for not knowing in the first place.

ETA:

Okay, I knew it would happen. Real Dumb Idiot here. Thanks to SunnieRN in the "IDI chickens", I've been reminded what IDI and RDI mean. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thank you, SunnieRN, and I quote:

Originally posted by SunnieRN

IDI is intruder did it, RDI is a Ramsey did it.

:crazy: I'm told stupidity looks natural on me. :crazy:

IMO, ST wanted to copy Furhman, including getting contracts with the Media, "if" the Ramseys had been indicted. He had a contract with one of the major TV stations had that happened. Fuhrman was part of a panel on Fox way back----he was soooooo uninformed about the Ramsey case. I don't recall now if Fuhrman said it, or ST did...but they had "talked."

Would you please tell me what you feel Fuhrman is wrong about, and factually, why?

Maikai,have you read Fuhrman's book or not? He's informed on the Ramsey case,trust me.

i only buy books at half price stores. 99% of what i read is checked out from the library. i will read subjects by different view points, correct and incorrect elements in all of them. like the blogs on here, take in all suggestions and see what fits together.

I'm flattered, beck. But finding a good publisher is darn hard!

Any luck yet, SD??

And I guess Mark F doesn't rate at my library... no books by him there OR any library in my County! :maddening:

Maikai,have you read Fuhrman's book or not? He's informed on the Ramsey case,trust me.

Sorry, I haven't looked in for a while. No...I didn't read Fuhrman's book---is it out? When I saw him on Fox (years ago) in a panel discussion, he was uninformed. I do know Steve Thomas said he talked to Fuhrman at some point. Other than that, Fuhrman seemed to stay away from this case.......I don't recall him saying much else about it one way or another.

Would you please tell me what you feel Fuhrman is wrong about, and factually, why?

Sorry again..I haven't looked in here for a while. The panel discussion was sooo long ago. It was led by a woman that use to be a judge---Rikki something? Don't remember her name. It was an anti-Ramsey panel......I don't remember specifics, except Fuhrman commented on Patsy's beaver hair boots (which she didn't have). There were a few other comments which I don't remember specifics on, but I was left with the impression that this was one case Fuhrman wasn't on top of.

Sorry again..I haven't looked in here for a while. The panel discussion was sooo long ago. It was led by a woman that use to be a judge---Rikki something? Don't remember her name. It was an anti-Ramsey panel......I don't remember specifics, except Fuhrman commented on Patsy's beaver hair boots (which she didn't have). There were a few other comments which I don't remember specifics on, but I was left with the impression that this was one case Fuhrman wasn't on top of.

How do you know Patsy didn't have beaver fur boots? She admitted owning fur-trimmed boots, but said she "couldn't find them". I had read long ago at least one of her friends said she had fur boots, as well as fur coats.
Some of the paintbrushes may have been beaver fur, though I have never seen where the brush end of the paintbrush (which was found in the tote) was tested to see what kind of fur it was.

How do you know Patsy didn't have beaver fur boots? She admitted owning fur-trimmed boots, but said she "couldn't find them". I had read long ago at least one of her friends said she had fur boots, as well as fur coats.
Some of the paintbrushes may have been beaver fur, though I have never seen where the brush end of the paintbrush (which was found in the tote) was tested to see what kind of fur it was.

You're correct.....not much ever came out about the one beaver hair found. They line gloves with beaver fur.....nothing ever came out about Patsy owning beaver hair boots. One hair could have been a secondary transfer. I haven't seen anything about the paintbrushes either. Wolf dog hairs were found on JBR's sweater....not much said about that either. Michael Helgoth had wolf dogs (not sure if that's the correct term). It doesn't seem possible, but perhaps a few items have been kept under wraps.

You're correct.....not much ever came out about the one beaver hair found. They line gloves with beaver fur.....nothing ever came out about Patsy owning beaver hair boots. One hair could have been a secondary transfer. I haven't seen anything about the paintbrushes either. Wolf dog hairs were found on JBR's sweater....not much said about that either. Michael Helgoth had wolf dogs (not sure if that's the correct term). It doesn't seem possible, but perhaps a few items have been kept under wraps.

Not only possible, but probable. Whatever you think of ST and his investigation of the case, he did say that the public has only about 10% of the information on this crime. He also made a comment long ago that some of the information that has never been made public was truly shocking (even more so than what we know). As he was a staunch PDI, I can only guess what that hidden information might be. ST was no fan of the DA's office, and no fan of the BPD LE by the time he left either.
I'd say there are more than a few items kept under wraps.
I do not recall that the hairs found on JB were positively identified as wolf hairs. Wolf's dogs were hybrids, a product of mating a dog with a wolf.

Not only possible, but probable. Whatever you think of ST and his investigation of the case, he did say that the public has only about 10% of the information on this crime. He also made a comment long ago that some of the information that has never been made public was truly shocking (even more so than what we know). As he was a staunch PDI, I can only guess what that hidden information might be. ST was no fan of the DA's office, and no fan of the BPD LE by the time he left either.
I do not recall that the hairs found on JB were positively identified as wolf hairs. Wolf's dogs were hybrids, a product of mating a dog with a wolf.

I don't believe much of what ST says---he exagerates. I'd say the l0 percent is what might have been kept from the public. Yes, wolf hairs were definitely found---I'll try to find a reference....and Helgoth had wolf dogs---yes they are a hybrid.

ITA.

Clarke and Darden were played like a fiddle, Darden being goaded by Cochran into having OJ try the gloves is perhaps the most outrageous example.
Fuhrman was an undeserving scapegoat in this epic train wreck.

Amazing that O.J. walked but Mark Furhman was convicted.
He definately was the fall guy. We saw in the Casey Anthony trial what the defense will do to get someone off. They will destroy the lives of others to save a client. That is exactly what they did to Mark Furhman. I am so glad he had the strength to rebuild his life. I don't know if I could have done it. He does regret being the words behind that screenplay when he was younger. He is not a racist as portrayed just like George Anthony was not a child molester.

Yes, I will buy his books. He has a lot to add to cases and I trust his commentary.
I hope his next book will be on Rebecca Zahau.

DeeDee249,
Thats surely the case. There is a hint though, as to what might be available.

Consider
Holly Smith, head of Boulder County Sexual Abuse team, stated she had found fecal staining in all of JBR's panties on the 3rd day of the investigation; in 2006 she stated: "There is this dynamic of children that have been sexually abused sometimes soiling themselves or urinating in their beds to keep someone who is hurting them at bay," explains Smith....While Smith points out there could be innocent explanations, this was the kind of information that raised questions."

Now we know indirectly from Det. Jane Harmer:
Steve Thomas, hardback, p. 305:
"She [Det. Jane Harmer] showed a picture of the vagina of a normal healthy six-year-old girl and contrasted it with a photo of the vagina of JonBenét. Even to the uninformed the visual difference was apparent, and Harmer cited the experts who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse", although the detectives referred to it only as "prior vaginal trauma".

So the BPD were all over JonBenet's underwear by the third day of the investigation. The provisional autopsy results were in, Coroner Meyer had offered his opinion regarding digital penetration and sexual contact. Holly Smith an experienced investigator into child abuse cases, would have also offered her opinion, since this would be her remit, not that of ST or Jane Harmer.

Now when Holly Smith came to write her autobiography, she included a piece on JonBenet, but this was excised when it was presented for a draft review.

So what opinion could Holly Smith propose that required redaction? Sexual abuse well that is out in the wild, e.g. prior vaginal trauma, not unless it was simply a litigation issue wrt the Ramsey's.

I reckon it must be JonBenet's underwear, whatever it is will probably reveal why it was so important for the Ramsey's to discover the size-12's hiding out in a packing crate, and return them to Boulder. Holly Smith will also know if there are other Wednesday pairs of size-6 underwear in JonBenet's underwear drawer. And if there are then this firms up the crime-scene as patently staged. If Team Ramsey was privy to this information it might prompt the return of the remaining size-12's, particularly after Patsy's interview testimony.

JonBenet may have suffered internal injuries that have simply been redacted from the Autopsy Report. This would be consistent with the paintbrush initially being used to fake a sexual assault with a foreign instrument.

The bottom line is this, even if it was PDI, as per ST, then someone somewhere had been sexually abusing JonBenet over a prolonged period.

If you accept the latter scenario, and that the wine-cellar crime-scene was staged, then this implies the Ramsey's were aware of this abuse since they covered it up, and hid JonBenet away in the wine-cellar, calling it an abduction, instead of JonBenet being discovered, in her own bed, dead, bloodied and sexually assaulted, the victim of a psychopathic intruder.

According to Coroner Meyer sexual contact had occurred prior to JonBenet's death. This seems to me to be inconsistent with a PDI based on Patsy disciplining JonBenet with rough wiping or whatever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back