NBC Action News new timeline - 11/02/2011

If there are 3 children in the home left unattended to play to their hearts content, they will make LOTS of noise. Enough noise to wake baby Lisa IMHO.

Mel

Yes, JMO, that many kids are going to need some refereeing at some point!

The article does not state Lisa was down for bed at 4:30, so it could be diaper change or anything.

What I want to know is who talked with the neighbor? We haven't heard the neighbor say anything, certainly not about seeing Lisa or when?

Who comes up with these articles and calls them news? I am finding them unreliable.

An unverified tidbit every 12 hours or so.

Well...it's a REALLY strange thing to mention, after forgetting so much else. Not only her, but her brother remembered to mention that kitty. Now I AM wondering what that kitty had to do with anything. I'm going insane, I think! :(

I've wondered whether that kitty (real or fictitious) was mentioned to help create a 'kinder, gentler' image of Deborah. As in "she brings stray kitties into her home and bed - so how could she have done any harm to her baby girl?"

I don't know, but I would have thought that big ole box of wine was enough!

Enough for two people unless the neighbor doesn't like wine and wanted something different. Going to buy additional alcohol made me wonder if they were expecting more company...

I 've said from day one that I found it odd that she put a sick Lisa to bed and shut the door...then proceeded to party on the cement stoop on the opposite side of the house from where the baby was. I don't believe they sat on any cement sleep for more than the time to smoke their weed or ciggies.

Maybe she found the kitten wherever she put Lisa....:waitasec:

If there was a pic of invisikitty someone might recognize it as being one they have missing. That would be interesting and might shed some light.:twocents:

All their timelines are horse hash. We got another bunch of liars....who like to party. Sound familiar?

This makes me understand the concerns LE has. All this time and they still can't get it straight? Not that we know who 'they' is at this point. :)

Can I throw this out here... Do "most" cases get this convoluted? IOW, is it the nature of the beast? Or is this one unusual? Thanks in advance.

The article does not state Lisa was down for bed at 4:30, so it could be diaper change or anything.

What I want to know is who talked with the neighbor? We haven't heard the neighbor say anything, certainly not about seeing Lisa or when?

Who comes up with these articles and calls them news? I am finding them unreliable.

An unverified tidbit every 12 hours or so.

The timeline says the neighbor checked on her at 4:30 and she was in her crib.So it does not seem like it was a diaper change. It seems like she was laying down in her crib, and the neighbor peeked in.
At 5:30, according to MSM reports, Mom served a chicken dinner to her boys, that neighbor and the 4 yr old daughter. No mention of Baby Lisa being at dinner with them. Then an hour later she is put down for the night.

Sounds very hinky to me that an 11 month old would be essentially kept in her room from 4:30 on.

This makes me understand the concerns LE has. All this time and they still can't get it straight? Not that we know who 'they' is at this point. :)

Can I throw this out here... Do "most" cases get this convoluted? IOW, is it the nature of the beast? Or is this one unusual? Thanks in advance.

BBM

Yes, media of any sort seems to misconstrue or highlight one tiny thing to sensationalize while not listening and reporting the entire topic. Most are a mess until document dumps in Court cases.

ETA: Sometimes we make it worse by only reading a few posts and not entire articles, then repeating a post not an article. I have been guilty myself.

I don't understand why the neighbor needed to check on Lisa's crib when daddy was home to do it.

Possibly JI took a nap after working his day shift hours & before the side job?
Wouldn't it have been easier to send the neighbor to the store than DB going?

One thing I didn't realize was that JI was actually working overtime because of financial issues. So, he came home after working two almost back to back shifts because of bad money issues including having phones cut off to find all the lights on, a drunk wife, missing baby, AND a random stray cat on his bed?

I. Would. Explode.

I just can't find a reason why though...

I'm not a psychologist by any means, but liars embellish their stories sometimes. IMO, to throw in something "neutral" like this cat scenario, it makes them more comfortable with what they're saying, and momentarily takes everyone off course too.

I agree. It really bothers me that the baby was in her crib at 4:30, was not reportedly at the dinner table with them at 5:30, and was put to bed at 6:40.
I just cannot imagine being able to put an 11 month old in her crib for so many hours,especially with all the commotion of other kids playing right outside her door. Essentially she was put to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon.
I don't think that would be possible unless she was dosed with tylenol or something like that, imoo.

I agree i think she was overdosed (not intentionally) by cold medicine or
tylenol. She cold have been in the bed and rolled off and died on the floor.
No one checking on her for hours. DB goes into her room sees Lisa on the floor and the cover up begins.

I think being drunk and blacking out is a ruse so she wont have to say what happened.. Lies lies lies,,,,
JMO

Why would he wake her up to ask this? Why not just ask her in the morning or tell her 'honey we need to be more careful about turning off the lights", etc. If the lights hadn't been on when JI got home, would he have noticed Lisa missing or would he have gone straight to bed?

Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1caSSDVaN

One thing I didn't realize was that JI was actually working overtime because of financial issues. So, he came home after working two almost back to back shifts because of bad money issues including having phones cut off to find all the lights on, a drunk wife, missing baby, AND a random stray cat on his bed?

I. Would. Explode.

Not only did he not explode but has been totally supportive of the person that lost his child while drunk...

Why would he wake her up to ask this? Why not just ask her in the morning or tell her 'honey we need to be more careful about turning off the lights", etc. If the lights hadn't been on when JI got home, would he have noticed Lisa missing or would he have gone straight to bed?

Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1caSSDVaN

If he woke her to complain about the lights in the middle of the night, I doubt the sentence started out with "honey...".

I agree i think she was overdosed (not intentionally) by cold medicine or
tylenol. She cold have been in the bed and rolled off and died on the floor.
No one checking on her for hours. DB goes into her room sees Lisa on the floor and the cover up begins.

I think being drunk and blacking out is a ruse so she wont have to say what happened.. Lies lies lies,,,,
JMO

Lets just surmise here that BL DID roll off the bed, hit her head, broke her neck, something...........Would it not go easier on DB where LE is concerned if she just admitted that this happened and took whatever was coming? I think the sentence, if there even was a sentence because of her negligence, would be far less that what she could possibly get for outright murder, which she is really making herself look guilty of doing.

''

Don't know about most but Haleigh Cummings case was/is this convoluted...JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa