The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you are Katydid! I was getting a little worried. Have you been celebrating? :woohoo:

I had so much nervous energy that I cleaned out the fridge just now. It's all sparkly white and mold-free now :)

I'm pouring a nice BIG glass of wine and am listening to HLN. I can't get enough of "He's Guilty!"

Poor Drew. He'll never get to enjoy a beer or wine again. Such a pity.

beth back on with slime ball

shes nailin the creep

hahahahahah

slime ball would be happy and honoured to represent DP again

enuff said

I love how he danced around the issue of trying to get an appeal based on something THEY did. :giggle:

Glascow:

"Glasgow also said he will present evidence about Stacy's disappearance at Peterson's sentencing to get the stiffest penalty possible".

Hope he's careful not to tip his entire hand. No sense telling DP everything ya know, ya know. imo Glasgow is a class act. Hope he gets him for Stacy too.

NOTE: Someone needs to check on Bravo in a little bit. We might need to pull her out from under her chair.

LMAO The Mister gently guided the bottle away. I still have half of a 3rd glass. I should be good. No extraction or rescue needed. At this point LOL

Okay where are our legal minds? How does this presentencing investigation work and is it done in all cases?

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
Kathleen Savio's brother Nick says #drewpeterson's conviction was "greater than the @whitesox winning the World Series."

:coffeews:Can anyone tell me the definition of 20-60 years at 58 years old, as a Cop in a STATE prison?

Yesss......!!!!!!!... Best news ever...there is justice!!!!!:)

Sooooo happy we will hear from the Jurors. Yeah!!!! Woot!Woot! I'm going to hug my tv when they come on. Kudos for the Foreman. Young and little life experience. He got it!!!!!!!!!!! They all got it.

When & where? Thank you! :)

I have heard that Drew will lose his pension now that he has been convicted of a felony. Does anyone know if this is true?

I was wondering why Kathleen's sister didn't try and take kathleen's children, but then I thought about it and maybe she was scared of Drew herself. too scared to make waves and try and get the children in fear for her own life. Drew is a murderer and at that time probably thought he was invinsible and could get away with anything. Just babbling to myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa