2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

Honestly....it looks way worse for the prosecution. They should have known.

I agree. It is very heartbreaking. I don't get how something so crucial could have been "overlooked." I still don't know if it would have been enough to convince this jury of Casey's guilt as having a decomposing body in the trunk of her car didn't convince them, but it is still a major blunder and a blow to the heart knowing that it was not found and used by the prosecution.

Too bad none of the JURORS were probably watching, they were playing Farmville, knitting, some said they didn't even have TV's, didn't watch the news, no computer, probably counting the stones in their driveway or out toking on a joint or something. I really would like a juror to come out and tell what they think about all of this, and NOT one of the 3 we have already heard from, oh, plus that one alternate who obviously was discussing the case with the others. MOO.

Just in awe. Much thanks to you AZ, and JWG for your tireless work and heart-tugging dedication for baby Caylee. You guys rock!!

Well now, I have to say that seems like some pretty damn good sleuthing from a couple of loser bloggers. You know those who have no life, sit around eating ice cream while getting fat and insert yourself in cases out of sheer boredom.

Chalk one up for the low lifes! :floorlaugh:

I feel a little unsatisfied, that they didn't go into the "Why this is important for Dummies" kind of mode. I mean, if the P12 didn't get what was already laid out in front of them, I have a hard time believing they'll grasp the magnitude of this.

AZlawyer ......... You ROCK!!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

JWG ................ You ROCK!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Totally!!
:rocker:
Smart, principled and good lookin'....can't beat that combo with a stick!

O/T I went to the WKMG FB page and one of the commenters has the same name as my ex SIL. My niece went with me and DD to the beach in August 08 and we watched NG every evening. My niece said her mother (then my SIL) was obsessed with the case. My ex SIL is estranged now but hmmmmmmmmm that person has a private account.

I think JB knew of this only because, as we all believed at the time, the DT paid attention to the blogs and perhaps the SA did not.

I feel a little unsatisfied, that they didn't go into the "Why this is important for Dummies" kind of mode. I mean, if the P12 didn't get what was already laid out in front of them, I have a hard time believing they'll grasp the magnitude of this.

Maybe tomorrow night. They said they will be looking at why it was not GA but FCA.

OK this FL weather forecast I still have on is making me jealous.

One point of interest that caught my attention was the mention of Casey's "password protected" access to the computer was used. Will that be explained in more detail tomorrow or could it be explained now? I am assuming that it was under Casey's password protected account that these searches were made at 2:50pm?

I think JB knew of this only because, as we all believed at the time, the DT paid attention to the blogs and perhaps the SA did not.

But what kills me is YM WAS a member so even after he stopped posting I thought he would be reading. :(

Great Job AZ and JWG!

I don't think Jose realized when he put that little tidbit in his book that it would come back to bite him.

I don't see how it could come back to bite him.He seems very pleased that they pulled it off.This is sort of like the OJ 'if I did it' a way to brag knowing that nothing can be done after the fact.

IMO

JB says "if you read my book" we'll see what he knows. Yeah, we're going to run out there and all buy us a copy JB. NOT.

:waiting:

Seriously...

I am sitting here SO PROUD I swear to you I have tears in my eyes.

Thank you so much for everything you guys have done to bring the TRUTH TO LIGHT. Thank you both for not giving up when it would have been so much easier to just walk away and leave this nightmare behind.

We love you and are so, so proud of you, AZlawyer and JWG. And, Caylee is so proud you guys have not forgotten to keep on, keepin' on.

:anguish:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back