Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh interesting, thanks Makara.

It's also interesting to note that GBC's phone record does not show that he accessed the Internet at about 10:08pm on 18 April.

Hi Makara, Sorry I should have read the info re 'The Good Wife' a little better. It is screened Wednesday nights..channel 10 9.30pm-10.30pm

Thanks Judicious. I still think it's weird that Nigelaine would be at GBC's place watching this show at that hour. So GBC states that he accessed the Internet at about 10:08pm to find out all about 'taking the fifth' for his clueless parents, yet that does not show up on his phone record.

Thanks Judicious. I still think it's weird that Nigelaine would be at GBC's place watching this show at that hour. So GBC states that he accessed the Internet at about 10:08pm to find out all about 'taking the fifth' for his clueless parents, yet that does not show up on his phone record.

We know that the parents weren't at GBC house that night at 8.48pm..as that is the time he rang NBC..I would find it hard to believe that they would go to GBC's house after 9pm to watch a TV show, especially considering they had their daughter OW staying with them at the time. I think this family are tangled in their own webs that they have weaved. Sure will be interesting at the Trial what reasons they come up with for so many things that just don't add up !!!!

We know that the parents weren't at GBC house that night at 8.48pm..as that is the time he rang NBC..I would find it hard to believe that they would go to GBC's house after 9pm to watch a TV show, especially considering they had their daughter OW staying with them at the time. I think this family are tangled in their own webs that they have weaved. Sure will be interesting at the Trial what reasons they come up with for so many things that just don't add up !!!!

Can we create a list of lies that have been proven? :great:

Can we create a list of lies that have been proven? :great:

Perhaps we should make it a list of things they have said that turned out to be TRUE! It would be a shorter list! ;)

Thanks McCoy, I can remember Alioop talking about the show some time back, however I couldn't remember the name of the show and the date it was aired. I just did some googling and found the 'The Good Wife' and it seems it is aired at 10.30pm and that particular episode was on 18th April 2012. Do you know if GBC watched the show at his parents home or were his parents at his home that night. Once I found the show and what time it was aired, I then checked GBC phone records..it seems GBC made a call to NBC at approx 9pm that night from Brookfield. Geez..they must keep odd hours if they decided to go to one or the others house that night to be able to watch 'The Good Wife' together.....or have I got it all wrong ?? did they watch the show together ???....It gets to the stage that I read so much about this case that I get confused :facepalm:

Thanks Judicious, it is easy to get confused. Maybe we should wait for the book and movie.

Those calls by EBC in the early hours of the 17th April (two to 000 ) have me intrigued - then at 7.30am she phoned GBC and spoke for over five minutes to him - then rang Livvy and then guess what Livvy and the grandchildren are in town for a visit - a health scare for someone perhaps or DV perhaps ......

Last night was the Australian TV Loggie Awards. One of the categories was for "Best news coverage" (or something along those lines) and the Baden-Clay case was one of the nominees, but it didn't win the Award. This goes to show how much of an impact this case had/has at a national level.

Those calls by EBC in the early hours of the 17th April (two to 000 ) have me intrigued - then at 7.30am she phoned GBC and spoke for over five minutes to him - then rang Livvy and then guess what Livvy and the grandchildren are in town for a visit - a health scare for someone perhaps or DV perhaps ......

Yes, that intrigued me too when I noticed those calls. To me it looks more like a health scare of some sort.

Getting so mixed up by the details but on thinking about TM on the 19th - did she repeat her alibi at the committal, or just in one of her statements? If there is proof her car drove through the roundabout that night GBC would know the prosecution have that but would she? Although that would indicate she's being played by both sides. Hmmmm

Trooper, good Post, but I think Adam could possibly know more than we think.
Computer Forensic Report
Item 26 - I observed some Skype chat between the user ( eldest daughters , H.... I Phone) and Adam BADEN-CL4Y on the 20 th May, 2012.

I'd keep Adam pencilled in.
What did his niece need to say to him in her Skype call?
Why did she Skype him?
That Skype call may hold the key . Adam should not be overlooked as a witness.

Devils advocate alert...my 3 year old skypes family members all the time. Once he grabbed the iPad with Skype up and walked into the bathroom when I was having a shower! Awkward! If family live o/s I'd expect them to use it often. I can see a child calling 'uncle Adam' for some tlc at a bad time.

Also regarding mobiles, this reminds me I have to sell about 3 old ones on eBay!!

Getting so mixed up by the details but on thinking about TM on the 19th - did she repeat her alibi at the committal, or just in one of her statements? If there is proof her car drove through the roundabout that night GBC would know the prosecution have that but would she? Although that would indicate she's being played by both sides. Hmmmm

Onlyone, if there is evidence of TM being in the vicinity of GBC's residence between say 9pm and some hours later, it is difficult to understand why she hasn't been arrested under suspicion of being an accomplice or accessory.
You could be right that she is being played by both sides. I think it is evident from questioning by Peter Davis at the Committal, that they would be prepared to hang the murder on her (in order to get GBC off).
Of course, if that happened then she would have to be charged at some point (immunity now in the trial of GBC may not hold once the trial is over).

If she was capable of thinking it through, and if she felt so pressured in thinking that GBC may be acquitted, on the grounds that someone else murdered Allison ....... and it looked like being her ...... then she may be forthcoming with more information. .......
e.g. this could entail information about another person that she knew was an accomplice or accessory
or
evidence that would incriminate GBC.

It is possible that the Prosecution could be explaining that to her!

JMO

A member suggested a thread for the disappearance/suspected murder of Sharron Phillips in 1986. If anyone is interested the thread is located at following link...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204656"]Australia Qld - Sharron Phillips,20yrs old- 8 May 1986,Suspected Murder - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have been thinking about GBC, Allison, NBC and EBC watching The Good Wife at the Brookfield house. It is an odd thing to do without any other reason for NBC and EBC being there but I think that it was to do with contacting Adam.

At 9.53 and twice at 9.58 (perhaps a combined 2 message text) half way through The Good Wife, GBC sends a SMS to Canada, presumably Adam.

At that time it is 9 am in the town where Adam lives. Perhaps the texts are to ask him if he is ready to Skype or to say skype us when you are ready as we are all sitting around watching TV waiting.

At 10.39 pm NBC texts Adam. Maybe that is something to add after a skype call or to say hurry up we are getting tired and want to go home.

We don't have the home internet records but perhaps at some point during the second half of The Good Wife or after it is finished, they then had a family skype call with Adam, perhaps to all look at the new baby and see how he is going.

Also GBC states in his affidavit a very specific time of 10.08 pm of googling the fifth. His phone records show that his phone was connected to the internet from 6.56pm for 22 hrs, 54 mins and 45 seconds so that googling could well have been done when he said it was during this long connection period. He must have some reference to be able to quote a specific time. Maybe the time is on the phone.

I think the googling of taking the fifth is innocent as GBC explained, however the explanation of the refreshing on the Friday morning is suspicious. The fact that the googling on the Wednesday night is the only thing that GBC has explained in a sworn affidavit filed in his bail application, I think is because it is mostly true. Its an interesting legal tactic as by explaining one thing, poses the question "why did not he explain anything else" and the inferences that could be drawn from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes