Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that sticks out is that GBC said he had accessed the Internet on wed night to search the meaning of "taking the fifth" and in his defence for not searching it again as suggested by QPS on 20th Friday he maintained it came up automatically in his browser . But he had used the Internet 4 times on the 19th - thu - so one would assume the last search in his browser would have been the one at 6.56 pm thu for whatever topic that was! That would have been the one to be at the top of his browser list on Fri - not "taking the fifth" !

It was interesting to note that TM had 4 mobile phones and an iPad - I guess one of the mobiles may have been a work phone but seriously who needs that many ? I guess the more you have the more you can fool the wife ?

I took from the documents that they would have taken current and defunct phones from TM ... I would not consider 4 an unlikely high number for most households. There's 5 in this house with only two working ones.

Thanks Flinders and good pick-up. I've attached a sceen capture from the video. My first impression is no, it's not SH but then again maybe it is. Who knows, but why would she be at the police station after GBC was interviewed? She didn't climb into the car with them and didn't seem to make her way to her own vehicle. The woman in the green top may have been associated with the media that was covering the story. She may have just been a stickybeak hanging around to see what's going on.

Click image to enlarge.
View attachment 31639

This is the same video but unedited. Look at 1 min 30 secs. He acknowledges the lady in the green top verbally and with a nod.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...court-hears-20130313-2g0yz.html#ixzz2NTlX4im9

I took from the documents that they would have taken current and defunct phones from TM ... I would not consider 4 an unlikely high number for most households. There's 5 in this house with only two working ones.

Point taken of course but she was the only adult in her apartment so I was being the devil's advocate - as 1 person I have 1 iPhone and iPad as I have discarded old phones

Point taken of course but she was the only adult in her apartment so I was being the devil's advocate - as 1 person I have 1 iPhone and iPad as I have discarded old phones

Looking at GBC 's ph records TM has 2 different ph numbers so whether both numbers are private or one private and one work ? There are numbers sourced by our WS that we haven't traced yet too. Shame we don't know all 4 ph numbers of TM 's phones! Just saying !

Does anyone know if the night GBC said he was watching that TV show (can't remember what it is called) with his parents (the show that mentioned 'taking the fifth' ) was there any phone calls made between GBC and his parents when that show was on air. If there was phone calls made between GBC and his Parents then that would have to prove that GBC wasn't with his parents watching the show.

Does anyone know if the night GBC said he was watching that TV show (can't remember what it is called) with his parents (the show that mentioned 'taking the fifth' ) was there any phone calls made between GBC and his parents when that show was on air. If there was phone calls made between GBC and his Parents then that would have to prove that GBC wasn't with his parents watching the show.

Had a look and can't see any :)

Wow PD ! I did not know that !
TM had 4 phones and an I-pad ! :what:

I agree with you WHY ?

Maybe the police seized all phones in the household - generally if your child is under 16 the phone is in the parents name

Judicious it was "The Good Wife", I think they did mention the night as they checked up that this episode actually screened. It was a link here. Can anyone remember what night this show ran last year?

Judicious it was "The Good Wife", I think they did mention the night as they checked up that this episode actually screened. It was a link here. Can anyone remember what night this show ran last year?

Thanks McCoy, I can remember Alioop talking about the show some time back, however I couldn't remember the name of the show and the date it was aired. I just did some googling and found the 'The Good Wife' and it seems it is aired at 10.30pm and that particular episode was on 18th April 2012. Do you know if GBC watched the show at his parents home or were his parents at his home that night. Once I found the show and what time it was aired, I then checked GBC phone records..it seems GBC made a call to NBC at approx 9pm that night from Brookfield. Geez..they must keep odd hours if they decided to go to one or the others house that night to be able to watch 'The Good Wife' together.....or have I got it all wrong ?? did they watch the show together ???....It gets to the stage that I read so much about this case that I get confused :facepalm:

Thanks McCoy, I can remember Alioop talking about the show some time back, however I couldn't remember the name of the show and the date it was aired. I just did some googling and found the 'The Good Wife' and it seems it is aired at 10.30pm and that particular episode was on 18th April 2012. Do you know if GBC watched the show at his parents home or were his parents at his home that night. Once I found the show and what time it was aired, I then checked GBC phone records..it seems GBC made a call to NBC at approx 9pm that night from Brookfield. Geez..they must keep odd hours if they decided to go to one or the others house that night to be able to watch 'The Good Wife' together.....or have I got it all wrong ?? did they watch the show together ???....It gets to the stage that I read so much about this case that I get confused :facepalm:

Yep alioop posted about the show...

I been doing some googling and it wasn't easy but I think I have found the Good wife episode that GBC says in his affidavit that he was watching on Wednesday 18 April. I think it was a new episode series 3 episode 14 on Channel 10 called "Another Ham Sandwich". I found an Australian forum where it was stated that episode 15 was on Anzac day ( 25 April 2012 ) so going back one week would have been episode 14. Then when I looked up this episode summary which I attach, it refers to several references to "plead the fifth" so that has to be it.

http://tvline.com/2012/01/29/good-wife-season-3-episode-14-recap/

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8921383&postcount=372"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42[/ame]

Another thing that sticks out is that GBC said he had accessed the Internet on wed night to search the meaning of "taking the fifth" and in his defence for not searching it again as suggested by QPS on 20th Friday he maintained it came up automatically in his browser . But he had used the Internet 4 times on the 19th - thu - so one would assume the last search in his browser would have been the one at 6.56 pm thu for whatever topic that was! That would have been the one to be at the top of his browser list on Fri - not "taking the fifth" !

Excellent pickup Phantom's Diana. Yep, GBC connected to the Internet via his mobile at;

18 April: - 6:56pm. Origin - Mt. Coot-tha.

19 April: - 5:52pm. Origin - Pullenvale.

19 April: - 6:21pm. Origin - Kenmore.

So as you say, the last page GBC accessed at 6:21pm on 19 April should have been the one the automatically re-loaded on the morning of the 20 April. Not the page he accessed at 6:56pm on 18 April.

From memory The Good Wife screened at 8:30pm on Wednesday 18 April, yet there is no record of GBC accessing the Internet after that time to supposedly look up the meaning of 'taking the fifth'. He accessed the Internet prior to 8:30pm on 18 April.

GBC made three calls to NBC's mobile on 18 April;

7:45pm. Origin - Brookfield.

7:47pm. Origin - Brookfield.

8:48pm. Origin - Brookfield - Duration - 4:27.

Yet another lie by GBC! Nigelaine have never negated it. So GBC lies and in so doing drops everyone around him in the shyte but they cover for him anyway. Unbelievable!

Excellent pickup Phantom's Diana. Yep, GBC connected to the Internet via his mobile at;

18 April: - 6:56pm. Origin - Mt. Coot-tha.

19 April: - 5:52pm. Origin - Pullenvale.

19 April: - 6:21pm. Origin - Kenmore.

So as you say, the last page GBC accessed at 6:21pm on 19 April should have been the one the automatically re-loaded on the morning of the 20 April. Not the page he accessed at 6:56pm on 18 April.

From memory The Good Wife screened at 8:30pm on Wednesday 18 April, yet there is no record of GBC accessing the Internet after that time to supposedly look up the meaning of 'taking the fifth'. He accessed the Internet prior to 8:30pm on 18 April.

GBC made three calls to NBC's mobile on 18 April;

7:45pm. Origin - Brookfield.

7:47pm. Origin - Brookfield.

8:48pm. Origin - Brookfield - Duration - 4:27.

Yet another lie by GBC! Nigelaine have never negated it. So GBC lies and in so doing drops everyone around him in the shyte but they cover for him anyway. Unbelievable!

Thanks for that Makara...you're a gem

BBM:

Thanks Judicious, you're the Gem! LOL. So TGW was screened at 10:30pm and not 8:30pm. IMO it is even more bizarre that Nigelaine would be at GBC's place at that hour of the night watching a sit-com. Maybe their TV was on the blink. Then again maybe they are all just a pack of liars!

I may be wrong, but my recollection was, GBC accessed the internet to research because his Mother asked him what 'taking the 5th' meant. I didn't get the impression they watched The good Wife together, in fact I was of the opinion he didn't even watch the show it was his Mother who watched it at her home.

I may be wrong, but my recollection was, GBC accessed the internet to research because his Mother asked him what 'taking the 5th' meant. I didn't get the impression they watched The good Wife together, in fact I was of the opinion he didn't even watch the show it was his Mother who watched it at her home.

Hi toe, GBC states in his second bail application (GBC phone records), item #3 that he accessed the Internet via his mobile phone. The search was conducted in his home in the presence of Allison and his parents at about 10:08pm. One of his parents asked what 'taking the fifth' meant. In response to that question he searched for that term on the Internet.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048233&postcount=23"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

Hi toe, GBC states in his second bail application (GBC phone records), item #3that he accessed the Internet via his mobile phone. The search was conducted in his home in the presence of Allison and his parents at about 10:08pm. One of his parents asked what 'taking the fifth' meant. In response to that question he searched for that term on the Internet.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Hi Makara, Sorry I should have read the info re 'The Good Wife' a little better. It is screened Wednesday nights..channel 10 9.30pm-10.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600