Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Bay News 9 (Tampa) is going to be having a live chat starting at 1:30. They don't say if they will be in the courtroom, though.

Has anyone heard if any station is going to be tweeting from the courtroom? I don't even know if media are allowed in the room. Very disappointed that Orlando Sentinel has now completely gone to subscription-pay only for their stories and Hal's blog.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html

Bay News 9 (Tampa) is going to be having a live chat starting at 1:30. They don't say if they will be in the courtroom, though.

Has anyone heard if any station is going to be tweeting from the courtroom? I don't even know if media are allowed in the room. Very disappointed that Orlando Sentinel has now completely gone to subscription-pay only for their stories and Hal's blog.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2013/4/9/casey_anthony_attorn.html

Someone said if you erase your cookies, you can get in. I did that and it worked for me.

JMO

Casey Anthony avoiding the media? No way did that happen! I saw someone arriving an hour or so early expecting to make "the grand entrance" as usual.....hat, sunglasses...like she thinks she is a star.....:floorlaugh:

Yeah. She wants to be sass-shaying up the sidewalk like Li Lo when she has to show up for her court appearences. :puke:
What she or her posse can't get through their thick heads is that the only reason anyone is interested in her is because we're all waiting for her to make that misstep that's going to land her back in jail and then on to prison where she belongs.

That's just too funny that none of the local media want to follow her into the court house. I guess the handlers should get on the stick and hire folks with camera's and extra's so they can pretend like their being mobbed again by the post-it-note dangerous people who want to get their hands on her.

Thanks to everyone here that keep the fire burning for all of us. Logicalgirl, I especially want to thank your diligence here, no matter what- I can count on seeing you whenever I check in. Thank you for that- our friend from the North!

Can't wait to find out how things go today... still patiently waiting for Karma. I will never give up on her when it comes to KC- ever!

Thanks to everyone here that keep the fire burning for all of us. Logicalgirl, I especially want to thank your diligence here, no matter what- I can count on seeing you whenever I check in. Thank you for that- our friend from the North!

Can't wait to find out how things go today... still patiently waiting for Karma. I will never give up on her when it comes to KC- ever!

Thanks for that Frigga - there are a few of us here including yourself who believe right will win out if we are patient and all have a stubborn streak a mile long!!

I say "HURRAY" and "KUDOS" to us all for hanging in for Caylee!

:hero: :thewave: :fireworks2:

On your link it says that FCA won't be there.
Since she has been spotted out in restaurants, I guess the real reason is not wanting CM to choke her again as she walked into the courthouse.

Anthony is not expected at today’s hearing, in order to avoid the chaos she endured during her first bankruptcy hearing on March 4. This was the first time Anthony emerged from hiding since her acquittal.

You might want to keep an eye on Bob Kealing's twitter account. He has just tweeted that he is at the court house.

I couldn't find the chat link on Bay News 9.
Does anyone have a link to it or another one?

Thanks Jomo - this no news on news is driving me nuts - I'm supposed to be working so am leaving my "light on" so I can slip in and out quickly!

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing 59m

We're at Tampa Federal Courthouse for #CaseyAnthony bankruptcy hearing. Will judge allow rights to her life story to be auctioned? @WESH
Collapse

Retweet

Still hunting for a live link but found this article.
We knew about the one offer for $10,000 and now another one is for $12,000.
I hope the judge agrees to bid this asset out.

Meininger said he's received at least two written offers from people interested in buying the exclusive rights, and others who have expressed interest.

He did say one of the offers was for $12,000.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...honys-life-story-but-shes-not-buying-it?lite=

ETA - Is anyone hearing any updates?????

". . . “The Trustee’s Motion would literally bar Ms. Anthony from ever discussion her life experiences with anyone by use of ‘all forms of social media’ or ‘the internet.’ Therefore, the plain language of the requested Order would bar Ms. Anthony from even sending an e-mail to her mother related to her childhood experiencing because the rights to those thoughts and memories would belong toe [sic] someone else,” the court filing says."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...honys-life-story-but-shes-not-buying-it?lite=

The BBM from the article is a convolution of actual fact. It is the rights to payment for those thoughts and memories that would belong to someone else ~ not the thoughts and memories themselves. She can write and blab anything she wants ~ She would just not be able to charge money to do so.

Lies, stacked upon lies . . .

It's been two hours already!
No tweets, no nothing!

It's been two hours already!
No tweets, no nothing!

The hearing only started at 2:00pm from what I understand.

It's strange because I recall listening to the last hearing live at a link at the court house site and now I can't find it.

Quickly,,,, just wanted to say I've been checking on and off with fingers and toes crossed! Just think, the FELON might not make another dime from this and her groopies will soon fade and she'll have to move back in with mommy and daddy, no skills, no job, and hopefully when she commits her next crime ------> JAIL ----> YIPPIE!

Bless you BEAUTIFUL Caylee,,, I'll never forget you sweet baby!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back