Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Fox 8 in Cleveland, Amanda is on her way home now and is going to talk to press!!!

It is hard to try not to draw conclusions before facts come out. I am really working on trying not to suspect AC's children didn't know he had girls locked up in his house.

The article Anthony wrote is suspect considering events of late and the attacking of the child and the last person to see Gina before she vanishes .

I find it odd they never questioned the locks and what ever on the doors. Is isn't normal not to question those types of things. At the very least they would have thought him a drug dealer.

I really think they assumed drugs or stolen goods or something... and considering his violent history, they chose not to cross or provoke him. I do think it was normal to them, and in their world.

Wonder if Amanda's little girl even has a birth certificate?!

Sounds like poor Michelle can't get a break.
She doesn't even have a home to go back to.

Not sure who was sitting with her brother on the couch but her brother is helping her. He visited her in the hospital so her brother is there for her.

Hope this mother is no longer with this abusive man, but this family needs some serious healing besides what Michelle has just gone through.

I'm really sorry to be annoying, but can anyone link me up with an image of Michele Knight? I remember someone posted one from her yearbook a while back. Ay help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to create a support page and would like an image if possible.

Not sure why it bothers me so but I notice the deep gouge in the linoleum in front of the locked basement door in the pic of AC and his son standing in kitchen. That gouge is screaming at me. Even more so than the lock.

These poor young women. What they have endured. Truly amazing what the human spirit can and does endure in the name of survival, hope, the will to live.

I agree. I initially got the feeling they were beaten while pregnant so as to make the women miscarry. One thing I have wondered is why AC let Amanda keep her daughter (and pregnancy).

Was Amanda the only one of the girls who did not have learning problems? Did Castro think he had his own concentration camp to prevent those less than perfect from producing children!?

Tito DeJesus is not Gina's uncle. I saw him interviewed and he is not sure if they are even related. He said he didn't do his family tree but he thinks they might be very distant cousins.

CNN reporting Amanda's daughter's name.

Wonder if Amanda's little girl even has a birth certificate?!

How would it be possible for her to have a birth certificate?
I presume she was not born in the hospital and birth was never reported.

Well I find it hard to believe they didn't know also. I will not be surprised about any findings at this point. I can now see why his daughter Emily is so messed up. I'm surprised she didn't use her daddy and his escapades to help reduce her prison sentence, she must be very afraid of him.

I am wondering if the case could be reopened now since it seems part of the sentence had to do with her "crazy" claim daddy and family were trying to kill her and baby.

The claim is now likely valid. An insanity defense would have flown if this was discovered at the same time as the victims. Living with a horror like castro would have made anyone crazy, afraid, imagining being killed probably because he beat and threatened his kids. Not saying she should get off but I would like to see some change in sentence. There is nothing sane about trying to kill your baby and yourself but her insanity was caused by daddy, i will lay money on it. She could probably have a decent life of some sort with him in jail

Where do you get this info? All news articles appear to say Ariel has two daughters from his marriage, Emily and Arlene. Emily is the one in prison for the attempted murder of her daughter. Emily is Ariel's biological daughter.

Yes,you are right ! She had a support page on facebook but I can't find it anymore.
I'm curious about a comment on AC's son page.It seems to be a picture of his mother looking down from heaven and someone commented
"She is looking down from heaven with joy that they were finally found that's what she always wanted !!"
Doesn't that imply that AC's ex-wife knew about the girls?...and how would this person know that she knew?

I'm really sorry to be annoying, but can anyone link me up with an image of Michele Knight? I remember someone posted one from her yearbook a while back. Ay help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to create a support page and would like an image if possible.

This is another thing I heard but have not heard since, more may come out about this. They were saying there's a reason they didn't have a pic. And it sounded horrific...you may only see older pics for now.

Emily was living with her boyfriend. In a whole another state. Boyfriend left her. After that she tried to kill her baby. There is no validity whatsoever to any claims that family was trying to kill her.

Not sure why it bothers me so but I notice the deep gouge in the linoleum in front of the locked basement door in the pic of AC and his son standing in kitchen. That gouge is screaming at me. Even more so than the lock.

These poor young women. What they have endured. Truly amazing what the human spirit can and does endure in the name of survival, hope, the will to live.

I wondered about that too but it's probably just the door scraping the floor over the years. I wondered more about the pole in the pic with the girlfriend...

JMO

I think grandma (the mum of the three scumbags) had to have maybe known something...if Jocelyn was taken to see her on weekends by Ariel did she not ask who the mother was??? I would like to know why this little girl was allowed to be born and not others. I think we will find out that Amanda was very savvy and smart when dealing with this Ariel.

I keep wondering if one of the suspects made trips out of town. Why would they dump a body on the property when they could easily move it elsewhere.
As far as Gina's abduction it seems as if Ariel stole his daughters best friend for some reason. He must have been stalking his daughter.

He traveled with a band. Did he murder woman in violent attacks before he decided to start keeping them?

I really think they assumed drugs or stolen goods or something... and considering his violent history, they chose not to cross or provoke him. I do think it was normal to them, and in their world.

Them being aware of his violent history is something that keeps propelling the idea forward, that they knew something

This is another thing I heard but have not heard since, more may come out about this. They were saying there's a reason they didn't have a pic. And it sounded horrific...you may only see older pics for now.

I heard on the news yesterday (I think it was CNN) that she requested no pic and that it was due to her face being beaten, old facial fractures, etc. I don't have a link so it's heresay and all JMO because I've seen nothing else in MSM so far.

Has this been posted?

"From the Lakewood Observer: "Today I had the pleasure of sitting down with one of the real heroes of this event, Angel Cordero. When the media arrived yesterday they loved talking to "Charles" but Charles who took credit for everything, merely called 911 when Angel called him. It was Angel who kicked down the door, but his poor English did not make for a good interview.""

http://lakewoodobserver.com/read/2013/05/07/amanda-gina-and-michele-are-found-alive-in-tremont

I don't think that's a fair statement about Charles. The interview with him I saw he stated that it was another neighbor (Angel) that went to the door first when he heard a woman screaming. Charles then ran over to join him and Angel stepped away to let Charles break the door down. I believe that Charles said that Angel didn't speak very good English & attributed his stepping away to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member