Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of questions about how he bought clothes, feminine products, food without raising red flags. My guess is Internet shopping.

Yes,you are right ! She had a support page on facebook but I can't find it anymore.
I'm curious about a comment on AC's son page.It seems to be a picture of his mother looking down from heaven and someone commented
"She is looking down from heaven with joy that they were finally found that's what she always wanted !!"
Doesn't that imply that AC's ex-wife knew about the girls?...and how would this person know that she knew?

I thought he had just posted a pic of Amanda's mother? I don't know why I got that impression, but probably from the comments underneath it...

All JMO

I've seen a lot of questions about how he bought clothes, feminine products, food without raising red flags. My guess is Internet shopping.

Why would it raise flags? People go shopping, nobody usually follows them to see what they buy. Ariel also had a bunch of children and grandchildren. Even if anybody noticed, why would anybody be concerned?

I think grandma (the mum of the three scumbags) had to have maybe known something...if Jocelyn was taken to see her on weekends by Ariel did she not ask who the mother was??? I would like to know why this little girl was allowed to be born and not others. I think we will find out that Amanda was very savvy and smart when dealing with this Ariel.

Exactly, did the girl never talk about her mom, and how mom was locked up, or how mom couldn't go outside etc. Gma had to have known something was not right, kids that age talk and talk and talk.

I've missed pages and pages, I"m sorry, just wanted to share that CNN just not only shared Amanda's daughters name as stated above me recently, but also that Michelle was the one still in the hospital. They said she was "frail and weak" and noted she'd been in captivity longest. So everyone here was right on with that guess.

It is so sad her mom is gone. I feel so badly and feel even worse knowing there may be a reason why we have not heard from Michelle K. I think this is going to be just as bad if not worse, like Jacy Dugards case. :( It's horrific; what is coming to light.

I heard on the news yesterday (I think it was CNN) that she requested no pic and that it was due to her face being beaten, old facial fractures, etc. I don't have a link so it's heresay and all JMO because I've seen nothing else in MSM so far.

Yea, that's what I heard too...didn't want to get too graphic but the way they described exactly what the problem was with her pic totally turned my stomach first thing this morning. She sounds like she may need plastic surgery, sad to say...IMO Poor thing :(

I thought he had just posted a pic of Amanda's mother? I don't know why I got that impression, but probably from the comments underneath it...

All JMO

That image doesn't look like Amanda's mother, but I am guessing commenters underneath it think that it is Amanda's mother.
Altough why, I have no idea. This is the suspect's son, not Amanda's relative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 37
Per media ABerry has asked for a few moments to gather herself and will be out shortly. She is so strong; they all three are, this is why they are still alive. i hope that some of the reward, or the Dugard foundation can help these girls with everything they may need....

Why would it raise flags? People go shopping, nobody usually follows them to see what they buy. Ariel also had a bunch of children and grandchildren. Even if anybody noticed, why would anybody be concerned?

I was merely offering a suggestion on how no one noticed, as the question has been raised on this thread multiple times.

And one more of Michelle:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 30
I was merely offering a suggestion on how no one noticed, as the question has been raised on this thread multiple times.

Did this guy even have internet in this house? Doesn't appear he had a phone-or at least the phone three women could use, since Amanda had to borrow neighbor's phone.
House is in foreclosure. I don't think he was ordering clothing on the internet.

It costs a lot of $$ and trips to the store to feed 5 people vs. a single person.
maybe the brothers paid for stuff; but neither was working.

Not sure why it bothers me so but I notice the deep gouge in the linoleum in front of the locked basement door in the pic of AC and his son standing in kitchen. That gouge is screaming at me. Even more so than the lock.

These poor young women. What they have endured. Truly amazing what the human spirit can and does endure in the name of survival, hope, the will to live.

Thank you for pointing out the gouge in the floor. It is where the end of hte door is, if hte door swings open if you know what I mean. Strange that there seems to be something pointy and extra long that scrapes down into the linoleum when the door opens and closes. Obviously it opened and closed a lot since the gouge was so pronounced and deep and dark. Strange to keep a door like that padlocked if it's used so much but I guess there's no mystery there anymore.

But what bugs me more than the padlock OR the gouge in the linoleum....

is...

the 5 - 10 pound barbell/weight that is on the floor tucked behind the cabinet nearly out of sight, between the men's feet (visually speaking).

I shudder to think what that was used for.

EDITING TO ADD PICTURE WITH GREEN CIRCLE AROUND WHAT I"M REFERRING TO:

A van pulled up the driveway to the rear of the house.

I love the cops on their bikes! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member