Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with receiving mail on death row?

I want to be able to send her postcards from Cancun, ads from the iphone6 as soon as its released, coupons for cinnabons and a Starbucks gift card!

Roflmao!

Don't forget the KY!

After watching and listening to Arias latest tale of woe, I see no remorse, nothing that remotely makes her any more human than she is. She is a cold blooded murderer who thinks she is above all this. May she rot in hell.

Wonder if it will be black and white horizontal stripes all around at the defense table today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think horizontal stripes is the right look for Nurmi. Just sayin'.

I refuse too watch any of the post conviction of Jodis interview..the little bits I saw on HLN repulsed me.

Part of me says give her LWOP and let her think about what she did for the rest of her life.

Another part of me says give her death and take her directly to the death chamber, screw this waiting around 10 yrs to execute her...

I don't buy one sec her wanting to die..

Hi. I saw a snippet of attorney Mark Eiglarsh and he said Jodi will continue to seek ways to speak out and have attention even if she is on death row. He said the best we could do is pay her no attention, no interviews and forget her. Fortunately, we can do this!

I cannot believe what she said about Travis' siblings. She never even hinted at remorse. She wants what she wants, I honestly now hope that she get LWOP, dont give her what she wants. And Im pro DP.

You fell for her lies! She's using reverse pyschology. She really wants LWOP.

I don't see how it can be stopped actually. The only thing is she may not be able to benefit financially. But ALV would keep her commisary account full for her anyhow.

I don't believe ALV would be able to keep her commissary account full. Ibelieve Jodi is limited to basic amount since the Alexander's will be filling a womgful death case against Jodi. Basically Jodi's s*rewed! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The poster is talking about Willmot's reaction. She gave an evil eye to the jury.

sorry, I was referring to the defendant . . . guess I was trying to read the posts too fast this morning

One thing this demon will NOT get on death row is orthodontia to help remove the fangs she's developed since committing this crime. Top and bottom teeth. FANGS. She's chameleoned herself right in to the demon she really is. She even looks like a monster now.

Actually I thought that Jodi already looks like she is on death row with her stringy hair and sallow complexion. No doubt that is where she is going to end up because of the cruel and heinous nature of the murder of Travis Alexander. Juan will not have any difficulties in proving that in the aggravation phase of the trial. Who do you think is going to beg to save Jodi's life in the sentencing phase?

Oh!!
Est I forget....

Jodi said any woman who doesn't believe her has never been abused. LOLOLOLOLOLOL..

I have a flash for you Jodi, abused and battered women are EXACTLY the ones who don't believe you.

Was JA's family in court for the verdict? Her dad, siblings? And is it true that they flew back home?

JA got M1 and that works for me. She will never have the opportunity to hurt someone else.I dont care what they do with her now.

Good morning, sunshines!!!!

Regarding FJA's interview, don't 'cha think she's trying to do a little reverse psych? "Oh, yes, the worst thing for me would be life. Longevity runs in my family." I call BS. She wants life. Give her the chair.

BBM = I feel the same way.

I seriously doubt that she would ever commit suicide. She has too many interviews to do... autographs to sign...and all those offers of marriage from the creepy people who are into that sort of thing.
Do you think Dr Samuels might even send her a card? or a book? just thinkin out loud here

Death row is much harsher than prison in the general population. Your isolated for most of the day with nothing but a TV in a small cell. Visitation is reduced severely. It will be torture for her.

Her explanation for why she didn't like to make eye contact with the Alexander's is for the books.

I believe one of the things that's important in mitigation is remorse. There is zero, less than zero, it's negative remorse. This is going to be easy for the state.

And it does not help her one bit!

If I believed Arias - after hearing her say that Travis Alexander's siblings look like him so she does not look at them because she does not want to see her abuser. I would think, "I may have believed her - but it is a good thing that she is kept away from society either with LWOP or DP because what if I she were to get out, and, I reminded her of Travis Alexander - she is capable of falling back into her fog and stabbing anyone that reminds her of Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing their throats and shooting them in the head."

I do not know what Arias wanted to accomplish with that interview - I think it was:

"I do not want everyone talking about Travis Alexander and his family now that a Guilty Verdict has come in. I will give an interview after the verdict so everyone is still talking about ME Jodi Arias - even after the guilty verdict. I will make sure that I get all of the attention after the verdict by giving the interview. News outlets and people will still be talking about me, me, me after the verdict."

How could a person that cared about what just happened in the courtroom - the verdict being read, the reaction of Travis Alexander's family and friends, the reaction from Arias' family - leave the courtroom after being told by 12 jurors "yes (I find YOU guilty)," leave the courtroom after putting their family through almost five years of turmoil including the 4 month long trial - sit down and give an interview?

Arias did not only give an interview - she behaved as though she was a very important person discussing anything other than being found guilty of stabbing Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing his throat and shooting him in the head (and everything she did before and after the murder).

I am afraid that Arias is satisfied with herself - I am afraid that she is satisfied knowing that Travis Alexander no longer is alive, and, she took his life - that she is satisfied that his family and friends have the images of his slaughtered body in their minds - that she is satisfied that Deanna R. and any other possible love interests know the details of her sex life with Travis Alexander.

I think that only a satisfied person could have left that courtroom and gave that interview.

Was JA's family in court for the verdict? Her dad, siblings? And is it true that they flew back home?

Mom, Aunt and Grandmother from what I could see. also the grandmother "walked" out of the court building. I really don't know what the wheelchair was for in court.

The TH heads also said there was yelling after court by her and her DF team. I would imagine they tried to stop her and she just did what she wanted. She is thick headed. The interview she gave is doing her no favors. Just add more fuel to the fire JA.

Darn. Before that fight, yesterday was supposed to be the 1 out of 10 days that Nurmi liked JA. Oh well, welcome to our world Nurmi and hate her 10 out of 10 days!

I saw her mother and grandmother there (I had heard her aunt was there but I didn't see her). I'm not sure if they went back to Yreka, I have heard that rumor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen