aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really the change in the formatting and not covering live trials anymore..and seeing she's really a live trial reporter (as is Jean) there's no position there anymore. She has a few things in the works though...stay tuned. She'll land on her feet.

what's HLN changing into?

I've seen plenty of muted rage from her during the trial as she sits at the desk furiously scribbling at testimony she doesn't want to hear, making slit throat gestures towards the prosecutor, staring daggers at anyone who dares to expose her for what she is.

She's had years to build up her head of steam, just like she had years to build up the steam it took to commit such a heinous crime.

Her day in the spotlight is coming to a close and eventually the simmering pot of rage is going to boil over. I would imagine being handed a guilty verdict, much like being shunned in favor of another woman, would set all that rage she'd been channeling in other ways, free.

She's got nothing but her thoughts and a padded wall to respond to right now. It's not a far reach for me to think it's unloading.

ok, but I haven't seen anything even approaching rage from the beginning of trial through the end. People thought/hoped she was gonna lose it when Juan questioned her. They thought/hoped she was gonna lose it when various witnesses testified against her. They thought/hoped she was gonna lose it when the verdict was read, etc. etc. She hasn't come slightly close to losing it even once. And that's just fact.

Did anyone see her flip the bird after the verdict was read?

Yes - of course WS caught it - Screen shot was on here last night. KD2 - You asked someone else earlier if they thought JA had sex with Travis on June 4. I didn't really think so at first, BUT REMEMBER JA testified on the stand that TRAVIS ALWAYS TOOK A SHOWER IMMEDIATELY AFTER SEX. (I don't have the testimony - but I do remember it). This is where Juan Martinez was right - She planned this and knew that TA would get in the shower after they had sex and she could get him in the weak position while she was telling him what kinds of poses to get into while holding the camera taking pictures...It worked. She is always the calculating manipulative one, do remember...JMO

Do you think she and travis had sex June 04

I have my doubts. I think she attempted to seduce him and he was no longer playing her game. Though seems I have heard there were photos on the simcard that we haven't seen that would indicate they did have sex. I can see where his refusal to give in to her wants would enrage her!

Dateline Sky Hughes- She totally nailed it. Jodi used sex to control Travis.

Also, the judge sealed the day's proceedings. What if she had a meltdown, or did something else in the courtroom that put her in the psych ward? That could be construed as a medical event, thus Hippa law would go into effect, and nobody could discuss it legally.

She was transferred to the psych ward the night before, after the verdict, after the interview and after a visit with her family. She came to court for the Ag phase from the psych ward, in a psych ward van. Her comments in the interview caused Sheriff Joe to have her moved to the ward.

:eek: Really? But she's been listening, looking at the crime photos, following the gas cans and receipts, hasn't she? Oh dear!:scared:

JSS is going to body slam Jodi when she "throws the book at her".

OMG, Juan's psychologist Demarte(?) hit the nail right on the head. This article blew me away. This is JA in a nutshell! I really wish we could find out
about Jodie's childhood. According to the article JA really does have a deep rooted problem with her mother.

"Much of BPD distress occurs within the first year of life, due to inadequate bonding and emotional attunement with the mother. These primal deficits influence self-worth and partner selection for a lifetime, unless solid, core-focused therapeutic help is obtained."

Good! Sorry, he's a sellout and a creep!!

I am so behind in this thread, but he was doing his job, he is a reporter, he got a once
in a lifetime interview.

Everyone is talking about him and the interview. He was doing his job and as far as I am
concerned, he did a great job.

He let everyone know...people who are not following this trial everyday...what a conniving, unremorseful, manipulating, arrogant, cuckoo, witch she is.

I am thankful for his interview, because it really shows how evil she is. And keeps
blaming everyone else for what she did.

Do not blame the messenger. He was doing his job.

Jodi: "I prayed constantly for every single one of them. That's the jury that was brought to me. That's the jury that I was meant to have."

The egotism of this chick is exasperating.

The whole world: "Psssssst. Jodi honey. Pardon the interruption into your daymare. This is the jury Travis was meant to have."

Here goes - leaving HLN to get an extra dose by watching Dateline and 20/20.
It's sick, I'm sick. I don't believe they will cover enough about Travis as a real person.

I can’t watch these specials anymore. They all show various photos of TA in the shower, lying on the bed mostly exposed and sometimes even photos of him dead. I think its degrading to his memory to keep on airing these photos. Then they have the same old friends sharing the same old stories we’ve been hearing for four months. If they have nothing new to air why bother even covering this case.

Her crime was most definitely a crime of rage. Which is I think at least part of what makes her such a bug under a microscope as her typical demeanor is so weirdly calm.

I think, like the other poster said, she has a hidden rage simmering underneath. She maintains a front to keep it hidden. I also caught the rage w/n her watching the trial...in stressful parts she would take her pencil under the desk so no one would see her and do something to the eraser like push it down with her thumb or something like that, her jaw would clench even though she would cover up her anger by pretending to doodle, she would stare intently/scarily at the lawyers during sidebars when it was killing her not to know what was going on, etc.. There is a scary rage inside of her.

It's getting a little kooky in here tonight. I am thinking the adult beverages are flowing, and sadly I do not get to partake as I have to work early. Have fun y'all. I have dinner and a date with Ryan Reynolds in my dreams tonight.

Tata.

I will totally admit to partaking in two (ok maybe 3) glasses of vino tonight. But my excuse is that I'm still celebrating the verdict. :)

Did anyone see her flip the bird after the verdict was read?

I saw the freeze frame of it -- happened when she "pushed her bangs back," but it certainly was a perfectly formed accident if that was the case.

Yes - of course WS caught it - Screen shot was on here last night. KD2 - You asked someone else earlier if they thought JA had sex with Travis on June 4. I didn't really think so at first, BUT REMEMBER JA testified on the stand that TRAVIS ALWAYS TOOK A SHOWER IMMEDIATELY AFTER SEX. (I don't have the testimony - but I do remember it). This is where Juan Martinez was right - She planned this and knew that TA would get in the shower after they had sex and she could get him in the weak position while she was telling him what kinds of poses to get into while holding the camera taking pictures...It worked. She is always the calculating manipulative one, do remember...JMO

Thank you for responding! I was conflicted but I guess they did have sex! I was confused because of the angry emails travis sent her. I thought she may have manipulated the scene, I guess this is where I seen the flip the bird gesture.
:seeya:
Thank you kindly

I think I saw a commercial on HLN saying they will be providing continuous coverage....JA is almost old news..... :floorlaugh:

Then why are they getting rid of JC and Beth. I like JC A LOT more than most people here. But Beth is awesome too.

I think, like the other poster said, she has a hidden rage simmering underneath. She maintains a front to keep it hidden. I also caught the rage w/n her watching the trial...in stressful parts she would take her pencil under the desk so no one would see her and do something to the eraser like push it down with her thumb or something like that, her jaw would clench even though she would cover up her anger by pretending to doodle, she would stare intently/scarily at the lawyers during sidebars when it was killing her not to know what was going on, etc.. There is a scary rage inside of her.

Unfortunately, it doesn't stay inside of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes