Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!!! Missed the instruction. What did the jury ask????

We in court room.

Holly macaroni, Nurmi cannot even answer JSS without an Can we approach?

The judge sounds to me like she thinks the jury might come back today -- she's checking where the attorneys will be.

The jury was in the courtroom to be read an instruction about what getting a life sentence means.

Per HLN

Here is the pic the CM didn't want us to see. Chains!

773378986.jpg

Notice...she's wearing pantyhose under those pants!

Holy crap I didn't realize court was on.

Jod-ster has her hair in a pony tail today.

in court lawyers were arguing what LWOP means. an unexpected question from the jury.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m
#JodiArias update... The lawyers are arguing about what the life sentence means. WOW is jury considering LIFE????

What just happened?????????????? All I saw was the lawyers, the convict, and them standing for the jury to leave................... empty courtroom.

They are going to sentence her life. They apparently asked what a sentence of life means. Meaning they ARE afraid like we are that she could get parole.

Apparently if you call Jodi out on her BS, or even just her own words you are a hater. Guess that's what she thought of Travis too.

She's an entitled narcissist, if you don't agree with her, you're a hater. :rolleyes:

Wow I am watching Jodu flirting with the guard? She is laughng with him. Seems so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member