George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just dawned on me a bit ago, who Don West reminds me of, like a slimmer Walter White, "Breaking Bad". Omg, he even sounds like him, especially when he's giving his objection to the inclusion of the 3rd degree felony child abuse charge. :rockon: Yo, Walt! :giggle:

Sorry, not at all comparable, and a red herring, IMO. Up and down arm motions could be pushing and shoving, not punching, or one restraining the other who was resisting and pushing back. JG changed his testimony and was a lot more cautious under oath, which means he could not be sure it was punching. IMO. Snow is snow, period.

Way to go, Qwerty2013! Call em like ya see em. JG changed like a chameleon in the Court Room. Soooo transparent~~~ IMO

What if you release the arrow pointed at someone and it kills them?
Is that against the law? IMO

If it would get me out of jail (for whatever reasons) I would punch myself. FACT.

Really? You would behave dishonestly to avoid the consequences of your actions? I wouldn't. And I don't believe that GZ did.

GZ fired his gun in very close proximity to his face and recoil caused the butt of the gun to pop him in the nose. IMO
Have you ever seen a recoil injury? Definitely would have cut him, not just broken his nose.

JMO

John Good said on the stand that he only saw fists moving never saw them actually connect.

Two people on the ground, one on top of the other.
Fists and/or arms moving up and down.
Person on bottom has busted nose and bloody head.
What do you think the fists were doing?

Just Asking.

You must have missed at least a word or two.....GZ did not see a doctor, not his or anybody else's. He saw a P.A. I don't remember her saying they were insignificant, she said they were non life threatening. (the cuts) Just because GZ stopped the attack before it became life threatening isn't a crime. It's self defense.

I'm not sure about where you live, but in my area, these days you are much more likely to be seen by a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner than by a doctor. At the clinic we go to there is one doctor and about NPs. The personal providers my family goes to are all NPs. Doctors are more of a rarity these days, at least around here. I feel we get good care from the NPs.

Possible that TM fell forward after being shot and caused the injury to GZ's nose. IMO

Not sure if you are joking or not, but if this did happen TM would have had GZ's dna on him. Blood, skin cells, etc. jmo

Logic tells me that GZ didn't just follow TM he RAN and Chased him...there is evidence on the NEN call that any logical person can hear GZ running...you can hear his movements.

Following may be legal but chasing...I don't think so... IMO.

I agree and I also believe that the noise which has been described as "Wind," is actually GZ breathing heavily because he ran.

and De Maio confirmed that the nose was displaced based on the disfiguration in the photos taken at the scene compared to those at the police station. jmo

One can sprain their foot and have it "appear" to be broken, but not be broken. He didn't go to the emergency to get checked out, and if I had sustained the blows, and pounds, like he said he did, I'd be in the emergency, especially if I felt like I was going to pass out or my head was going to explode. I most certainly wouldn't be going to work the next day, nor classes. So, this means that GZ must be tougher than his defense team is making him out to be, (weak). :twocents:

But, in order to release the arrow from the bow you must draw back the arrow and that is not against the law. IMO

Scarlett, someday I hope to be in a position to buy you a drink...or three. I just want to thank you for your incredible patience and level headedness during this discussion. Many has been the time when I've started to post something in the heat of the moment, thought to myself: WWSD? and deleted. I do believe your good influence is the only thing that has kept me out of band camp.

Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

BBM

That charge will not be allowed then, is that correct? Murder 2, manslaughter or not guilty are the choices for the jury? TIA.

You got it right, Angelina Frost. IMO
I bet GZ's lack of remorse and not trying to help the boy will play heavily into the Jury's decision..or they should do.IMO
George said he thought TM was still alive. IMO

To me GZ head injuries were about equal to a child falling off their swing in a school yard. or crashing their bike and falling off. Maybe not as serious because a child's skull is softer.IMO

I would hope that if a child came home looking like GZ did (after TM beat him) that a parent would take the child to the hospital to have their injuries seen to. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Have you ever seen a recoil injury? Definitely would have cut him, not just broken his nose.

JMO

I don't recall any evidence being presented that said it was possible that George's nose injury was from his gun recoiling. MOO.

Per FOX News: www.foxnews.com

"ZIMMERMAN JUDGE DENIES PROSECUTION BID TO LET JURY CONSIDER FELONY MURDER BASED ON "

The third degree felony murder charge based on child abuse is out. Manslaughter is in. I'm guessing that voluntary manslaughter is in but involuntary may be out because I missed that specific part. jmo

I do too. I believe this case may be the catalyst, or first step, for a total, and irreversible perversion of the justice system as we know it.

My opinion only

Perversion of the justice system began with OJ, continued with Casey Anthony, proceeded to Jodi Arias.
imo

WHOOPS. Good morning WS Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members