NM Missing/Murdered - linked to West Mesa?

Just found that there are more missing.....we are talking around 20+ missing in the last few years...now, is there any doubt he is still out there? Blea didn't do this.

You are all amazing.

Thank you so much for your hard work. It's horrifying to see how many women have vanished just in 2014-2015 alone.

the seeker, vegasdee, and CriminalMinds have worked hard to give us a place to start; let's see what we can do with it.

Can anyone help by choosing a couple of women apiece and researching them? Find out who they are, where they've been, where they might have gone. Was there anyone in their life who could have reason to hurt them? Is there anything that ties them together? I remember reading on an earlier thread about Montoya being arrested by someone who had also arrested a WM victim; is there anything like that here?

It could be that all of these women have moved on. Somehow, I doubt it.

We can't research everyone; let's try and focus on a small group who match past victims and start there. Who most closely meets the past criteria?

Once you have chosen your research subjects, post here and let us know who you’ll be researching.

Thank you so much.

Rachel and Josh

You are all amazing.

Thank you so much for your hard work. It's horrifying to see how many women have vanished just in 2014-2015 alone.

the seeker, vegasdee, and CriminalMinds have worked hard to give us a place to start; let's see what we can do with it.

Can anyone help by choosing a couple of women apiece and researching them? Find out who they are, where they've been, where they might have gone. Was there anyone in their life who could have reason to hurt them? Is there anything that ties them together? I remember reading on an earlier thread about Montoya being arrested by someone who had also arrested a WM victim; is there anything like that here?

It could be that all of these women have moved on. Somehow, I doubt it.

We can't research everyone; let's try and focus on a small group who match past victims and start there. Who most closely meets the past criteria?

Once you have chosen your research subjects, post here and let us know who you’ll be researching.

Thank you so much.

Rachel and Josh

I will take:

Amanda Apodaco
Rebecca Manza
Venerand Flores
Dominique K. Martinez

Ill more than likely do more too, if we need more done.

Hey Guys. Thanks for all the research you've done so far. Josh and I are heading to ABQ soon to film. Will likely be active on WM threads very soon. Looking forward to your help and insight!

Thanks,
Rachel & Josh

As you know Ive been working on gathering info on the newly missing and their connections between the older missing and have passed that on off of this site, but I need to know if there is any particular direction I need to look in now. Its such a big case with sooo many involved its hard to narrow things down, you know?

Yes I agree! I do think there is another site. Perhaps not in New Mexico though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about this today...I may have already mentioned it somewhere, but the Santa Fe National Park has thousands of acres of wilderness...not a far drive from Albuquerque really. I think the new dumping ground may be there somewhere....and perhaps IF a LE officer (or two) were involved, they may have even left APD and are now working for the Forest Service as officers...just a theory. MOO.

Thinking about this today...I may have already mentioned it somewhere, but the Santa Fe National Park has thousands of acres of wilderness...not a far drive from Albuquerque really. I think the new dumping ground may be there somewhere....and perhaps IF a LE officer (or two) were involved, they may have even left APD and are now working for the Forest Service as officers...just a theory. MOO.

AND looking at the map....the Santa Fe National Park is kind of central to many of the cities/towns the missing, especially the newer ones, were missing from. Like Los Alamos, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe etc....just a thought. What a huge area to hide another mass grave site at...and what a huge area to have to search. I think our guy(s) spend a lot of time there...maybe even are employed within.

Ok, so I deleted my post about Regina...yes, there is a Regina NM but there I believe the link I posted was about an incident in Regina CANADA. Sorry, but I have seen info today on the missing Serena Powdrell being found in the custody of a man and somehow I was linked there to the Canada story...not sure how that happened but until I sort it out, I have deleted the post.

Ok, so I deleted my post about Regina...yes, there is a Regina NM but there I believe the link I posted was about an incident in Regina CANADA. Sorry, but I have seen info today on the missing Serena Powdrell being found in the custody of a man and somehow I was linked there to the Canada story...not sure how that happened but until I sort it out, I have deleted the post.

Ok, yeah these are not related. The mother of the formerly missing but now found Serena Powdrell is stating that the details of her daughters missing/found case will be kept quiet....and of course APD is reporting NOTHING.

This is interesting...if he did not have anything to do with his relatives death and discovery of body on the West Mesa WHY did he kill himself during the standoff with SWAT? Was it simply because of the warrant out of Colorado for child solicitation? Or was it something else. They wanted to speak with him about his missing aunt....Something doesn't seem right here, of course we never get the full story.....

http://www.koat.com/news/family-finds-body-of-missing-woman/34366144

I want to help in anyway I can . I have MS and now spend all day at home , so I have plenty of time. I have know young ladies like these young ladies and I know that no one dreams of this lifestyle, but I can not Stan when people dismiss them because of it . I hope I can help and be useful thank you 😊

I want to help in anyway I can . I have MS and now spend all day at home , so I have plenty of time. I have know young ladies like these young ladies and I know that no one dreams of this lifestyle, but I can not Stan when people dismiss them because of it . I hope I can help and be useful thank you 😊

Nice to have you on board Hopi, welcome.

I want to help in anyway I can . I have MS and now spend all day at home , so I have plenty of time. I have know young ladies like these young ladies and I know that no one dreams of this lifestyle, but I can not Stan when people dismiss them because of it . I hope I can help and be useful thank you 
Welcome, Hopi! We're very glad you joined us.

If you like to research, you can pick one or more of the victims' threads, and fill in as much information as you can find. Also, if you have knowledge of the local area and/or insight into the lives and lifestyles of the victims, your input will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to reading your posts.

:welcome5:

Welcome, Hopi!

Thank you for bringing your research skills to West Mesa.

Rachel and Josh

So I'm new and forgive me but the detective in charge of the original case was on dateline "somebody's daughter."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back