GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

I didn't see any video. But next court date is 11/16 for Cassie. Same with Alex.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cassandra.PNG
    cassandra.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 354
Precious baby!

[video=youtube;B9Yi-16OPXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Yi-16OPXg[/video]

I know the Jones family for years, and Maddie's father goes by "Roland", just FYI.

Does Maddie have a mugshot or did I miss it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I honestly think that she may not get in TOO bad of trouble, I see her pulling the "brainwashed by mom" card.

however I think visitation will be a bit of an uphill battle. she will need legal help and funds and comply with a bunch of court ordered stuff then probably have to travel to see him.

I think you're probably right about the criminal charges. Geez, there was a case out here where the mother attacked herself, shoved objects up her, strangled herself. Etc. The ex was jailed without bail for months until his defense team was able to put together ironclad evidence that he didn't do anything to her.

I don't think anything happened to her. Dad got custody of their son but she moved to his state and shared custody now, after initially only having supervised visits.

Its like there arent really any true consequences for things like this. Especially when it's a mother who is at fault.

And of course in almost every criminal case the ability to plea down is available. I'm assuming that will happen here as well. But it shouldn't.

I think you're probably right about the criminal charges. Geez, there was a case out here where the mother attacked herself, shoved objects up her, strangled herself. Etc. The ex was jailed without bail for months until his defense team was able to put together ironclad evidence that he didn't do anything to her.

I don't think anything happened to her. Dad got custody of their son but she moved to his state and shared custody now, after initially only having supervised visits.

Its like there arent really any true consequences for things like this. Especially when it's a mother who is at fault.

And of course in almost every criminal case the ability to plea down is available. I'm assuming that will happen here as well. But it shouldn't.

I sure hope there are consequences for all involved if for nothing else, to prevent them from doing it again!
I truly believe they all need some psychological evaluations & treatment, as well!

Does Maddie have a mugshot or did I miss it?

She has one but as a relative said, in that CA jail, you have to go down in person and pay ($13 I think) to get the picture.

We'll see one online with Arizona, for sure.

I know the Jones family for years, and Maddie's father goes by "Roland", just FYI.

Yeah well, in the other group, some family and some in the Mesa ward have said he goes by Alex. So uh.... muh bad? :D

Yeah well, in the other group, some family and some in the Mesa ward have said he goes by Alex. So uh.... muh bad? :D

Haha, I can think of much more interesting names for him but I'll leave them off sleuths :laughing:

No it's a PDF file and I don't know how to put that on here. I'll look into it!!

ETA: Had a brain fart! Here's another link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz69uDopAmbEN0FDZ01wR2tqX3c

If that doesn't work I will take screenshots and post.

Cheron's handwriting is tough to read but it gives interesting insights to Cassie's behavior. :moo:

Roland's account is also interesting. Cassie is a real piece of work. Phew!

I tried to type out Cheron's account of events. The question marks are the words I couldn't make out.

"I arrived home from dialysis at 7:45 PM. All of the children were in my bedroom. Their had been some type of commision (commotion?) in the home. Cassie was in another part of the the house. The children were upset. Alex called police. They came and talked to Cassie + Alex. After the police left Cassie came out from where she was. Alex was trying to get the children out of the house to go his parents. The house phone was not working. Cassie pushed Alex out the front door and he pushed back. Alex's cell phone hit the floor. Eliza did not want to go with the older children. She cling to her mother. Alex tried to ? her. Cassie picked Eliza. Cassie told Alex to leave. The police arrived again." (Signed Cheron Yusko)

IM so glad to hear that baby William is safe and seems to Ben well cared for throughout this entire ordeal. I imagine she'll one day get some sort of visitation rights, but i hope jail doesn't change her into someone who gets out and wants revenge....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back