GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

The 'Find' FB page is reporting a different story on how she was found and it wasn't her own choice, but I'm sure we'll be hearing about it through LE the next day or two.

Yes well the fact it was the fugitive task force I imagine she definitely didn't hand herself in.

The 'Find' FB page is reporting a different story on how she was found and it wasn't her own choice, but I'm sure we'll be hearing about it through LE the next day or two.

Right. According to Destinee a couple came forward two days before the parents were arrested. They said the parents paid them $100 to take Maddie to CA. Many kudos to the couple for coming forward.

$75,000 bail amount.

Thank you for that! Here's the picture:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 22089595_742318725953806_4423526730093033037_n.jpg
    22089595_742318725953806_4423526730093033037_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 408
Right. According to Destinee a couple came forward two days before the parents were arrested. They said the parents paid them $100 to take Maddie to CA. Many kudos to the couple for coming forward.

Thank you for that! Here's the picture:

attachment.php

BBM.

:gaah: Thank god for that couple. The Jones' are a joke.

I hope we get to see a photo of little William being reunited with his Daddy. The whole family were so happy in that video. I bet William is getting a big boy now! Cutie.

As a foster parent, to little ones, I cringe at knowing the trauma William is going to endure that will have long lasting effects on his psychological health. Even when a child is removed from an unhealthy situation, and goes to live with healthy foster parents or kinship, it's still a great loss to the child. William has endured the loss of his first home with the Jones family in Mesa, the loss of the "new" life on the run with concentrated one on one time with his mother, is now in the custody of DCS, and soon will be in a 4th living situation with the Gouchenour's... That's 4 traumatic life events for one young child. It's very damaging, and it could have been avoided. I'm sick about the long road to healing William has. "Just because" he's a baby and "won't remember" doesn't mean he won't suffer years worth of trauma that will innately affect his behaviors and sense of security. I hope the father's family will recognize that poor William is now a child with a trauma history and gets him the after care he will need. It's a misnomer to think he'll be ok because he's safe now. HE has to learn he's safe. Poor baby.

Wow so happy that baby William will now have the chance to know his father.

:wagon:to Websleuths,
Kiitah!! So glad you're here!!
:cheer::cheer:

my exact thoughts.

Now all three of those unusual people are in jail, awaiting a trial, and they have lost custody of baby William. Was it worth it? To hate someone so much, and be that possessive over another human being that you deny a parent even a little time? The lies, the obstruction, the manipulation. Was it worth it?

I hope they don't get slaps on the wrist. The baby will have an adjustment but then he can hopefully have supervised visits with his mother. It is terribly sad, perfectingpink, for the little man. Confusing. IMO, his mother needs mental health treatment and to understand what she did and why it hurt her child. But i would be scared to see her having any unsupervised time with the little one for a long time. She could decide to kill him rather than allow him to be away from her.

And to think that the judge gave these lunatics a break. He gave them the chance to do the right thing. They blew that opportunity out of a sense of narcissistic entitlement.

I agree. and his mother and maternal grandparents are at fault.

I am hoping that the court requires after care. this poor baby.

As a foster parent, to little ones, I cringe at knowing the trauma William is going to endure that will have long lasting effects on his psychological health. Even when a child is removed from an unhealthy situation, and goes to live with healthy foster parents or kinship, it's still a great loss to the child. William has endured the loss of his first home with the Jones family in Mesa, the loss of the "new" life on the run with concentrated one on one time with his mother, is now in the custody of DCS, and soon will be in a 4th living situation with the Gouchenour's... That's 4 traumatic life events for one young child. It's very damaging, and it could have been avoided. I'm sick about the long road to healing William has. "Just because" he's a baby and "won't remember" doesn't mean he won't suffer years worth of trauma that will innately affect his behaviors and sense of security. I hope the father's family will recognize that poor William is now a child with a trauma history and gets him the after care he will need. It's a misnomer to think he'll be ok because he's safe now. HE has to learn he's safe. Poor baby.

so have the parents bailed out? I don't thnk they have but wondered.

Billie tarascio went live and they are trying to post a live reunion!! on the fb group 5 minutes ago

Billie tarascio went live and they are trying to post a live reunion!! on the fb group 5 minutes ago

OMG they are getting a rental car/van right about 29 minutes ago. On the way to William! :loveyou: :happydance:

I'm so happy we were all correct and also thankful didn't harm the baby, at least not physically.
Also is that picture her mug shot ? If so that's crazy she's be smiling. IMO

I'm so happy we were all correct and also thankful didn't harm the baby, at least not physically.
Also is that picture her mug shot ? If so that's crazy she's be smiling. IMO

No but I wouldn't be surprised if she was smiling in her mugshot. Crazy Mom Cassie was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back