Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she has access to the first class lounge, does not mean that she has a first class ticket. I can get that on my frequent flyer points.

BBM

Borce renting out the mansion to free up some cash if the media is correct. SR said to be travelling the world.
There is obviously some cash coming from somewhere..... but who?

Has ant update on his hospital admission?

Is it possible KR is following in Karen’s footsteps, finished uni and has a job as a buyer or possibly she’s starting her own fashion business. She has the education and experience.

She and her brother inherited the sum after the death of their father, Joseph Williams, in 2014.

www.stuff.co.nz/.../missing-mother-karen-ristevski-confirmed-dead

Is it possible also that SR as an only child to Karen got an inherited sum from her grandfather when she became 21? Maybe, SR had plans what to spend the money for and Karen didn't agree in the weeks leading up to her murder? Maybe, SR wanted to found a company together with a certain business partner whom KR didn't trust?

Say if SR was the beneficiary to Karen’s Will, Super OR insurances and SR has been cleared of being suspect then she could have her hands on those monies? I imagine this could be the case. Many mothers make their children sole beneficiaries to their Super...I’m thinking why not? Enough time has passed.
It would be a sad thought SR is blowing it into the wind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sly of the Underworld mentioned this case on 3AW this morn ..... sounds like the net is closing in [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

https://www.3aw.com.au/sly-of-the-u...on-surrounding-karen-ristevski-investigation/

[h=2]Sly Of The Underworld expects news soon surrounding Karen Ristevski investigation[/h]Sly Of The Underworld expects a development soon in the police investigation into the death of Karen Ristevski.
The lawyer of her husband, Borce, admitted he was the suspect.
And police have said it’s only a “matter of time” before charges were laid against whoever killed the Avondale Heights woman.
“If you use that as a mathematical formula, what would that mean?” Sly asked.
Borce Ristevski has strongly denied any involvement in her disappearance and death.
Click PLAY below to hear Sly’s take on 3AW Breakfast

They zeroed in on Borce as suspect and expect his arrest very soon.
What also was said was Borce has vigorously denied any involvement and he will be telling that to a jury of 12.
No mincing words.
BULLSEYE BORCE!
Wow interesting segment.

Who is sly ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Silvester (his nickname, ‘Sly of the Underworld’, refers to the title of his 3AW radio show). Sly is a multi-award winning journalist who currently writes for The Age about the Melbourne crime scene. He’s written a number of bestsellers with another journalist, Andrew Rule, including the ‘Underbelly’ series.

John Silvester (his nickname, ‘Sly of the Underworld’, refers to the title of his 3AW radio show). Sly is a multi-award winning journalist who currently writes for The Age about the Melbourne crime scene. He’s written a number of bestsellers with another journalist, Andrew Rule, including the ‘Underbelly’ series.

Oh this is great, thank you. Everything is crossed for Karen's justice.

They zeroed in on Borce as suspect and expect his arrest very soon.
What also was said was Borce has vigorously denied any involvement and he will be telling that to a jury of 12.
No mincing words.
BULLSEYE BORCE!
Wow interesting segment.

Yippeee...Sounds promising...hopefully soon...:happydance: !!!

I thought it curious how Sly wasn’t afraid of naming Borce and saying he’s going down between now and early new year. He must know the laws about accusing someone publicly but still had no hesitation.

If he knows something then it’s very happy days.

I thought it curious how Sly wasn’t afraid of naming Borce and saying he’s going down between now and early new year. He must know the laws about accusing someone publicly but still had no hesitation.

If he knows something then it’s very happy days.

Agree tgy
Though he was careful to point out Borce is a suspect because his lawyer came out and said he was.
IF he is the suspect - then Sly suspects charges will be laid early in the New Year.

All down to timing .. don't you think? Sly said. 100 minutes unaccounted for .... tick,tick, tock, tock.....

Borce is to old for Contiki tours they are geared toward 18 to 35 year olds. :D
Wonder if he does have a trip planned for the New Year?

imo

I find it sooo wrong that a murderer can be free to go about his business for so long.
I understand the cops need their prosecution drum tight but it would have been nice to have seen him incarcerated.

Justice awaits for Karen.

Enjoy your last Christmas Borce. But wait.....arrest might be an early Chrissy present.
If you don’t like porridge you’ll soon get used to it. My shout.

Strange, the tribute Facebook page for KR, remembering Karen Ristevski had some lovely photos put up by friends .... they're all gone now [emoji848] .... what's that all about ...,,

Enjoy your last Christmas Borce. But wait.....arrest might be an early Chrissy present.
If you don’t like porridge you’ll soon get used to it. My shout.

Strange, the tribute Facebook page for KR, remembering Karen Ristevski had some lovely photos put up by friends .... they're all gone now [emoji848] .... what's that all about ...,,

That is interesting, isn't it? Everything has gone private, or been deleted.

Witnesses being protected?
Posts by friends who are no longer considered friends by the page administrator?
Someone wants to lower Karen's public profile?
Perhaps give media less "loved and respected" resources to copy from ... with a potential arrest coming up?

I wonder if this was advised by a top criminal lawyer.

Another grandchild murder.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/b76a468981f3a93ba1f334e5675adbd3

As soon as I heard this I thought ‘ahhh family’.
I assume wanting money, probably for drugs.

Ant lived with the ‘R’s’ for years, could SR have been introduced or be an addict? Was there pressure within needing money?
There was another granddaughter who murdered her grandfather for money and she was recently convicted.

There are some excellent rehab facilities overseas so could this be a reason SR is away a lot?
It could be a pie in the sky but I’ve got a lot questions on why the complicated arrest.

Another grandchild murder.
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/b76a468981f3a93ba1f334e5675adbd3

As soon as I heard this I thought ‘ahhh family’.
I assume wanting money, probably for drugs.

Ant lived with the ‘R’s’ for years, could SR have been introduced or be an addict? Was there pressure within needing money?
There was another granddaughter who murdered her grandfather for money and she was recently convicted.

There are some excellent rehab facilities overseas so could this be a reason SR is away a lot?
It could be a pie in the sky but I’ve got a lot questions on why the complicated arrest.

Yeah, I too wonder about drugs and if they just might fit into this somehow or someway.
All that talk about Ant wanting Karen to pay for rehab, way back.
Not this private one up in Mt Macedon, surely.. lots of $$$ - 32K for 90 days.
No, Ant was very open about his ice addiction ... much cheaper options available, privacy not necessary.

http://www.nwhn.net.au/admin/file/c... Private Detox and Rehabilitation Centres.pdf

Maybe SR has booked a Contiki tour...:D ...joking.

I do wonder what the reason is for even posting on facebook that SR is even jetting off overseas.
Has anyone seen any posts as to how she went at uni given her tragic loss - big effort to be able to finish her studies under such pressure and with all the international travel thrown in.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member