Sievers Sidebar #5

It means someone is always there watching every move, no space given. Some parents can be labeled as helicoptering as well. They don't let their children roam freely at all and are involved in their children's lives and their problems in an extreme way.

OHMAMA! Interesting.....yep, she used the word "helicoptering" because she felt he had "undue interest" in her whereabouts and every aspect of her life. Sadly, I think a more appropriate description of his activity might be jealous stalker or Svengali.
"[Svengali] would either fawn or bully, and could be grossly impertinent. He had a kind of cynical humor which was more offensive than amusing and always laughed at the wrong thing, at the wrong time, in the wrong place. And his laughter was always derisive and full of malice"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengali

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hoping the girls and Teresa's family have a peaceful Christmas time. They deserve it. I am wishing for the trial to begin sometime in 2018 !!!

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hoping the girls and Teresa's family have a peaceful Christmas time. They deserve it. I am wishing for the trial to begin sometime in 2018 !!!

Same to you, Oregonmama, and all! Looking forward to meeting some of you while attending the trial. Don't forget to bring your bathing suits..not for the trial, for the beach..;--)

-Nin
attachment.php

Attachments

• santa_claus_100.gif
    santa_claus_100.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 278
We missed some proceedings that happened in the case re Patrick suing Mark for negligence in Teresa's death. A hearing happened on 12/22 and a n "order of recusal" was filed. The judge rescued himself and took himself off this case. Interesting!!

http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-recusal-what-does-it-mean-for-a-judge-to-recuse-herself/

Was this a Judge hearing ALL motions/issues or just “Patrick suing Mark?”

Now what happens? More delays? If this a Judge was over the entire case, Could a Judge from out of the area be brought in?

Thank you

Was this a Judge hearing ALL motions/issues or just “Patrick suing Mark?”

Now what happens? More delays? If this a Judge was over the entire case, Could a Judge from out of the area be brought in?

Thank you

This only pertains to the Negligence case with Mark and Patrick. The criminal case against Mark and custody case all have different judges.

Judge Laboda will be assigned to the negligence case that Patrick filed. Judge Laboda also presides over the trustee and the closed American Express case.

Sorry, folks. I am a bit "under the weather" and having connectivity problems. I could have sworn that I heard NBC2 report that Mark and JRR would appear in court, this Thursday. I am hoping that my beloved, bonafide Websleuthers will come to my aid, and reveal the details. Thanks, in advance!

Sorry, folks. I am a bit "under the weather" and having connectivity problems. I could have sworn that I heard NBC2 report that Mark and JRR would appear in court, this Thursday. I am hoping that my beloved, bonafide Websleuthers will come to my aid, and reveal the details. Thanks, in advance!

Yes, Thursday is a go!

Case mgt hearing in an hour!! Fingers and toes crossed that a trial date will be set!

House is now in foreclosure. Interesting the judge assigned to this case was the judge at Mark's first arraignment. Lucky for Mark.

CA Homestead Residential Foreclosure 3: $250,000 or more
Date Filed:01/16/2018
UCN:362018CA000188A001CH
Judge:John E Duryea

Still no update for a new court hearing in the murder case :(

TOWD POINT MORTGAGE TRUST 2015 4 US BANK NATIONAL Plaintiff
Unknown Heirs etal
Unknown Heirs etal DF Defendant
MARK SIEVERS
MARK SIEVERS DF Defendant
PATRICK TOTTENHAM
PATRICK TOTTENHAM DF Defendant
(The daughters are listed in this spot, but I took out their names since they are minors)
PATRICK TOTTENHAM
PATRICK TOTTENHAM DF Defendant
Unknown Beneficiaries of the Teresa A Sievers Irre Defendant
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY Defendant
Unknown Persons in Possession Defendant

OMG! One of the summons (Foreclosure case)to the minor had an adult (Mary) listed to accept the summons on the minor's behalf and the address was in CT!! Does this mean the Mary and the girls were allowed to move to Ct????.... If they were living locally, then it would have been a FL address.....

OMG! One of the summons (Foreclosure case)to the minor had an adult (Mary) listed to accept the summons on the minor's behalf and the address was in CT!! Does this mean the Mary and the girls were allowed to move to Ct????.... If they were living locally, then it would have been a FL address.....

Good catch! Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back