IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking...."up all night" and "last minute" are figures of speech. Figurative language is imprecise language and open to interpretation compared to literal language.
"Up all night" could be no sleep at all, or only 5 hours of sleep or later than I've ever stayed up before. "Last minute" could be 5 hours before or 2.5 hours before or 1 hour before or 1 minute before.
I try to be careful of interpretation when people are using figures of speech.

In my opinion I don't think it is unusual for two teen girls to stay up during the night talking etc when there is no school the next day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-prey-PAEDOPHILES-s-coming-Britain-soon.html

When I went to this link the idea recurred to me that possibly BG knew the bridge to be a popular gps-hunting-game location and he lay in wait there for people to come along knowing that something to be found there would draw people there and those people would likely be distracted? Just a thought ... brainstorming...

This reminds me didn't similar happen with that other game that encouraged searchers to hunt down and capture certain characters?

See above link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-prey-PAEDOPHILES-s-coming-Britain-soon.html

This reminds me didn't similar happen with that other game that encouraged searchers to hunt down and capture certain characters?

See above link.

Your link wldn't work for me but thanks, I get the gist ... seems an outdoor gps pokemon or similar hunt lead a gamer into territory where gamer was then attacked (killed?) by a predator lying in wait near one of the game's hotspots. Wow. Very disturbing.

Part of timeline:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaken-dou...orries-killer-evade-justice/story?id=46019975

Abby and Libby's friendship blossomed on the seventh-grade volleyball team, Arika said, and as they headed into eighth grade, Abby and Libby “became best friends."

The week before the girls’ Feb. 13 disappearance, the eighth-graders took a tour of the high school. Arika said she and Abby "went to the criminal justice area" at the school because they "both had the same dream of doing something within forensics and police work."

"She wanted to help people," Arika said. "We talked about it all the time in school.”

In my opinion I don't think it is unusual for two teen girls to stay up during the night talking etc when there is no school the next day.

Hi Greg- IMO it isn't the staying up that anyone was concerned about, but that it would seem to increase the likelihood they may have been using SM, or gabbing on the phone, or sharing pics online, or searching around online randomly etc (examples only!) to fill those many awake overnight hours...

this must be so emboldening for a predator, knowing they won't be traced, likely wont be caught, can disappear into thin air.

<modsnip>

the whole thing

a nightmare.

Tonight my curiosity made me look at KIK and Snapchat. I was floored at all the photos of such very young supposed to be older than 13 "teens". As I scroll to look at the young ladies photos I see a very young, young child from the same town as L&A. I'm so saddened at seeing this knowing what can, has and will happen. It's so so heartbreaking.

hi all,

kindly advise: so when the guidelines say only mainstream media, how strict is that criteria?

WKAT i know has a media license but not sure if that's considered "mainstream"; though, I did see a potential update. Dont want to discuss unless its allowed!!

Don't bother, their "big lead" is already debunked. The guy is a meth head, and the girl he confessed to killing is alive and well posting on SM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't bother, their "big lead" is already debunked. The guy is a meth head, and the girl he confessed to killing is alive and well posting on SM.

Reminds me of the Taylor and Skylar killings by Kevin Sweat. He said he thought he was killing monsters. A person on drugs may have killed the girls but in their mind believe they killed someone or something else. Someone with mental health and drug problems does not think rationally. Nothing should be dismissed lightly in this case, especially as it is still unsolved ATM.

Its alot worse that KIK or SnapChat, like chatroluette, or omegle. Places are awful. Thank god they shut down Stickam.

Reminds me of the Taylor and Skylar killings by Kevin Sweat. He said he thought he was killing monsters. A person on drugs may have killed the girls but in their mind believe they killed someone or something else. Someone with mental health and drug problems does not think rationally. Nothing should be dismissed lightly in this case, especially as it is still unsolved ATM.

I think there's a big difference between dismissing lightly and dismissing smartly.

I think there's a big difference between dismissing lightly and dismissing smartly.

Actually I'll update that I think nothing should be dismissed at all. ( until someone is arrested anyway )

:cow:

Of the 12 indictments so far this year in Carroll County, 5 have included drugs and 2 have included underage molestations. This appears to show a worrying trend IMO.

Anyone still doubts LE doesn't know the identity of BG?
Here's a story about FBI INDY Twitter seeking tips on Abby's Birthday 6/23/17 (Pre Sketch Release) and FBI INDY Twitter with Zero mention on or around the One Year Anniversary. In fact, the Twitter posting before that was 1/3/18 without a pic. I'm sure with all the great minds at the FBI they would've passed up the one year anniversary to seek tips. Tick Tock BG!
https://www.wthr.com/article/fbi-pleads-for-tips-on-abby-williams-14th-birthday

https://mobile.twitter.com/fbiindianapolis?lang=en

Of the 12 indictments so far this year in Carroll County, 5 have included drugs and 2 have included underage molestations. This appears to show a worrying trend IMO.
There's actually 3 molestations and many more drugs (meth) under Deputy
DA Bean.

Anyone still doubts LE doesn't know the identity of BG?
Here's a story about FBI INDY Twitter seeking tips on Abby's Birthday 6/23/17 (Pre Sketch Release) and FBI INDY Twitter with Zero mention on or around the One Year Anniversary. In fact, the Twitter posting before that was 1/3/18 without a pic. I'm sure with all the great minds at the FBI they would've passed up the one year anniversary to seek tips. Tick Tock BG!
https://www.wthr.com/article/fbi-pleads-for-tips-on-abby-williams-14th-birthday

https://mobile.twitter.com/fbiindianapolis?lang=en

Ok quick poll. If you think LE knows the identity of BG, please thank this post.

There's actually 3 molestations and many more drugs (meth) under Deputy
DA Bean.
Whoa - I will take a look. I was using Mcleland as the attorney and just looking at 2018 case numbers.

Looked under Bean for 2018 and his are mainly infractions and misdemeanours but I see he has at least 45 drug possessions (couldn't see any dealing charges) and one molestation of a minor just for the year to date. Some of the drug possessions were for synthetic drugs - not sure what that is. It's depressing.

Rampant Meth abuse has for more to do with social and economic factors than who is the d.a.
IMO the reason meth may be an important factor here is because deviant sexual crimes are increased by meth use. In fact, a recent arrest in Carroll County is making child *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member