VA VA - Keir, 34, & Chloe Johnson, 8 mos, Hampton, 30 April 2017

Does anyone know if she lived with her mom at the time she went missing or who was the last person to see her living her home on Hastings Drive? I'm sorry if I missed that.

After looking at the street view of Arch Street at Jefferson Avenue, I don't have a lot of hope there will be video surveillance. Arch street is nothing more than part of a mobile home park.

I'm actually from Newport News. I would think that any business in this area would have cameras just because of the crime in the area. There's a used auto lot right across the street. A Family Dollar and Chinese restaurant is right next door. There's got to be some kind of camera that has her car on surveillance. I hope they've walked those train tracks. Wonder if a they tried to see if a dog could catch a scent from the car. I think the PD definitely has something or they wouldn't be so very hush hush on this one.

Bumping for Keir and her baby ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newport News police offering $25,000 reward for information regarding missing woman, baby

More at link -
https://pilotonline.com/news/local/...0a666717-116c-5ee7-9d94-3ea7a9ec3c9b.amp.html

915fd156db0416498a01c46c8c7ff53a.jpg

A suspect arrested in another Hampton Roads case was searching for the term "missing woman and baby" on his phone. Perhaps he had something to do with Keir and Chloe's case as well?
The FBI said reviews of Brown's phone records show that he used his data every day from Sept. 1 to Sept. 29 except for Sept. 18. Authorities stated further review of Brown's data usage showed on Sept. 19 that he made numerous searches of Norfolk news websites to include “police looking for man,” “Norfolk police looking for man in connection with homicide,” “amber alert sept 2017,” “missing woman and baby,” and “missing woman and man.”

Read more here: http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death

Ashanti Billie's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Billie-19-Virginia-Beach-18-Sept-2017/page32

A suspect arrested in another Hampton Roads case was searching for the term "missing woman and baby" on his phone. Perhaps he had something to do with Keir and Chloe's case as well?

Read more here: http://amp.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...nnection-to-prince-georges-county-teens-death

Ashanti Billie's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Billie-19-Virginia-Beach-18-Sept-2017/page32

That would be great if that arrest leads to something here. Somehow I believe this doesn't look like the same person would have committed both crimes. But stranger things have been known to happen.

That would be great if that arrest leads to something here. Somehow I believe this doesn't look like the same person would have committed both crimes. But stranger things have been known to happen.

Both Ashanti and Keir were petite AA females who initially went missing with their cars. Both women's vehicles were later found abandoned in a different Hampton Roads area from where they went missing. The suspect in Ashanti's case is homeless/transient. I think it's possible there is a connection and he could have moved from Hampton/NN down to Norfolk/VB. I guess we will see if police found evidence in Keir's car. They have his DNA as evidence in Ashanti's case so making a connection could be simple. I hope they are looking into it at least. JMO.

I wonder if Brown was working on the Blimpie's project on the days surrounding Keir's and Chloe's disappearance? Let's hope the two LE teams will discuss the disappearance if there is any chance that Brown could be involved. Brown apparently having no permanent address certainly would complicate things. And that poor little girl could merely be a "complication" to someone who wanted to do who-knows-what to Chloe's mother. SMH.

Ashanti Billie's parents gave a press conference today in response to their daughter's murder suspect being arrested/charged: http://wavy.com/2017/11/08/sources-arrest-made-in-disappearance-death-of-ashanti-billie/

They mentioned the possibility the suspect may be responsible for other missing women in the area and noted the similarities in Ashanti and a woman missing with her baby. They did not say Keir and Chloe's names but I believe that is who they are talking about. Hope this means it is on LE's radar. Above all, hoping for a big break in Keir and Chloe's case soon! :praying:

The $25,000 reward is a good piece of change -- let's hope it loosens some lips of someone who saw something or someone who didn't look right...

Both Ashanti and Keir were petite AA females who initially went missing with their cars. Both women's vehicles were later found abandoned in a different Hampton Roads area from where they went missing. The suspect in Ashanti's case is homeless/transient. I think it's possible there is a connection and he could have moved from Hampton/NN down to Norfolk/VB. I guess we will see if police found evidence in Keir's car. They have his DNA as evidence in Ashanti's case so making a connection could be simple. I hope they are looking into it at least. JMO.

Yeah, they've obviously got his fingerprints and his DNA -- maybe prints were found on/in her car. And, as asked previously here -- was there still a baby-seat in the car? A diaper/baby-stuff bag in the car? If someone were looking for a short AA woman, I can't let myself think of what might have happened to that beautiful big-eyed baby girl. My granddaughter has those same type big beautiful eyes -- hers are blue, and the same fat little cheeks. I can't even think...

The family also said that they believe Brown could be responsible for other missing person cases in Hampton Roads.
In a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office they say a search of Brown's web history showed that he looked up Norfolk news with terms like "police looking for man," “Norfolk police looking for man in connection with homicide,” “Amber Alert Sept 2017,” “missing woman and baby,” and “missing woman and man.”

The Billie family says they wonder if Brown is also responsible for the missing mother and daughter out of Hampton, Kier and Chloe Johnson.

"I go back to the young lady and her daughter missing as well, she's about the same size as Ashanti. Was she preyed upon as well because of her size?" said Brandy.
http://wtkr.com/2017/11/09/its-like...ti-billie-speak-about-arrest-of-navy-veteran/

So maybe he doesn't work for Blimpie's. He's gotta work for a contractor hired to build the new Blimpies so it's possible he could have worked other jobs in the Hampton area. I wonder where Keir worked. Does anyone know. It would have been a stalking situation too I bet. When someone posted in Ashanti's thread that the police saw he was searching for missing women and baby I immediately thought of Keir because her car was found the same way. She was supposed to be meeting someone.

Here's what this article said about her sister. "Pattway is active military and said being deployed to the Middle East five times doesn’t even come close to comparing to how difficult this situation has been her." Look at the military connection too. I wonder if her sister is in the Navy. I wonder if her sister somehow knew Eric Brown. She was supposed to meet up with someone she knew. Maybe they ran across each other when he was working on a job and said he lets meet. Wonder where he was in May when she went missing.
http://wtkr.com/2017/08/11/mother-a...ng-three-months-later-twin-sister-speaks-out/

This story is now the beginning story in the red scroll at the top of Websleuths.

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you do.

Tricia

This story is now the beginning story in the red scroll at the top of Websleuths.

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you do.

Tricia
We appreciate you, Tricia! ...and websleuths!! Thanks for all you do!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back