George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know passions are high in this case. But, IMO, any person involved in any violence toward person or property should be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of he law. IMO, our criminal justice system cannot be held hostage by any group of people, just because they don't agree with a verdict.

I remember in past disturbances, many times cops stood by and let it go on for awhile. IMO, they need to stop it immediately, to make others know violence in any way, shape, or form will NOT be tolerated.

I hope everyone keeps calm, no matter the verdict. Law enforcement needs to set a precedent in this case, otherwise it will happen the next time there is a high profile trial, and again and again. (All comments MO).

Only now I do understand how terrible it is to have an innocent man on trial. I've never found myself in this situation before. I followed the Scott Peterson trial as well as the KC and Arias ones. Now I understand why Defense lawyers say it is better for a 100 guilty men to get off than for one innocent man to be found guilty.

My heart aches for Zimmerman. I'm so nervous already and the jury has not even started deliberations yet.

Mine too. I feel so sorry for him.

I haven't really followed this trial closely but have looked at all the facts. I know Zimmerman is 100% not guilty. I have such a strong sense of compassion and pity for him.

Those lawyers sure have patience (they're re-running the other night's conflict). I would be a lousy lawyer, I almost got held in contempt in traffic court!

Those lawyers sure have patience (they're re-running the other night's conflict). I would be a lousy lawyer, I almost got held in contempt in traffic court!

LOL. What did you do?

Dummy fail!

Dummy demo was a total bust....unless...
If in fact, TM was bangin' GZ head on the sidewalk, we know GZ had no hair to hang on to, if TM grabbed him by the shoulders or neck, where is the damage to GZ's upper body? thumbprints on collar bone? fingers buried into shoulder marks?GZ's hair is grown out now, IMO, to hide the lumpy scalp that all of us have it is just covered by hair, go ahead rub your scalp....betcha find several lumps there

BBM-- unless his head hit the sidewalk when TM was punching him?

Only now I do understand how terrible it is to have an innocent man on trial. I've never found myself in this situation before. I followed the Scott Peterson trial as well as the KC and Arias ones. Now I understand why Defense lawyers say it is better for a 100 guilty men to get off than for one innocent man to be found guilty.

My heart aches for Zimmerman. I'm so nervous already and the jury has not even started deliberations yet.

JMO, I don't feel sorry for the defendant at all. He started the ball rolling in the whole mess. His over zealous desire to hunt and stop supposed criminals/suspects put him in a position of shooting an unarmed young man. He made his choices and now he has killed someone who wasn't setting out that evening begging for a fight or even prepared to have to be in a fight for his life. TM is dead. GZ is eating well, dressing well, and still has a family and a life. TM was unarmed and is dead. Fist does not equal gun. ALL IMO.

LOL. What did you do?

Long story short....cop lied, judge believed him, I told her that her court was a joke (among other things). She told me if I said one more word, she would hold me in contempt. Bayliff came over and said "I'd be quiet if I were you". I swear, there was steam coming out of my ears as I wrote the check for the fine!

Yes but that's not how MOM was showing it yesterday. IMO

You're right-- I'm only offering another option that explain any lack of thumbprints-- outside of these recreations that both sides keep trying to give.

Long story short....cop lied, judge believed him, I told her that her court was a joke (among other things). She told me if I said one more word, she would hold me in contempt. Bayliff came over and said "I'd be quiet if I were you". I swear, there was steam coming out of my ears as I wrote the check for the fine!

:floorlaugh: Not laughing at you MM. Great story.

I haven't really followed this trial closely but have looked at all the facts. I know Zimmerman is 100% not guilty. I have such a strong sense of compassion and pity for him.

Even if he's found innocent, his life will be forever ruined. He'll be recognized where ever he goes. Where will he find a job? How will he live? And he'll always be worried due to the death threats. He is 100% innocent. My heart breaks for him.

It is rather amusing to me that the city has a board specifically tasked with keeping the "population calm" so as to avoid riots, attacks, car burning, looting etc....

On one hand, the media was portraying Martin as being this sweet, innocent, harmless little child yet on the other hand many people EXPECT other people from Martin's sub-culture to go on a violent looting/rioting spree.

The hypocrisy is so astounding it is nearly laughable.

IMO.

Imo, the hypocrisy IS laughable. That this actually happens and isn't met with any challenge to the hypocrisy, however, is truly frightening. jmo

It is rather amusing to me that the city has a board specifically tasked with keeping the "population calm" so as to avoid riots, attacks, car burning, looting etc....

On one hand, the media was portraying Martin as being this sweet, innocent, harmless little child yet on the other hand many people EXPECT other people that are demographically identical to martin to go on a violent looting/rioting spree.

The hypocrisy is so astounding it is nearly laughable.

IMO.

Yes, and the media was also fanning the flames of discontent. IMO, all in the name of ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes