Deceased/Not Found Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, pregnant, Brisbane, Qld, 12 July 2015 *guilty*

Oh my word.
I am Disgusted and horrified and sad bad for poor Tiffany. No one was protecting her.
We are letting these children down.

I wondered if there was more to it with the boyfriend not appearing on TV. I see now why.

Where is she? She needs to be laid to rest - taken care of for the first time in her short life.

By 'boyfriend' you mean 'pimp' and by 'uncle' you mean 'john' right? Again, WTF was going on in her family home that made this situation preferable and possible?
From memory it was mentioned at the press conference that there were lots of siblings. As Tiffany wasn't attending school, her Mum probably wasn't receiving benefits for her, and Tiffany wanted to transition to single mothers' benefit early next year.
The wording of 'supporting her boyfriend' is bizarre. Did he have expensive needs?
I get a hunch that Tiffany knew no better than to take the path she did. 16 is such a confusing age.
moo

OK I guess 16 is a confusing age, how about 12? It's all so sad that someone can't be found around that will take care of a child in their tween years. After raising 5 of my own, then another 8, what's the problem? She's a minor, who cares if she's attending school? Maybe it's different in OZ as well as the rest of the world. Children need help and guidance, love and attention.

Wasn't she 12 when she moved in with the boyfriend? Or just when she started seeing him?

The answer to that is completely unclear to me. In another culture we might call her 'betrothed'.

In my culture I'd call it disgusting. But I live in an unfortunate state in the US that calls 16 the age of consent. 12 is still a child, so is 16 as far as I'm concerned. Helping you to understand is not my problem.

as far as i know, by law, you are still a minor at 12 here in oz. you can leave school at 16 if you want to but that means leaving with no qualifications, unless you leave to do a technical course or become an apprentice
i am not sure what the age of consent is in oz, i thought it was 16 but don't quote me on that
i still don't understand how can a 12 yr old girl moved in with a 30+ yr old man, what about her parents? in the worst case scenario she could have become a ward of the state if they could not look after her and the "boyfriend" could have gone to jail
recently a young girl (12) was "married" to a 28 yr old man, i think the trial is still going but he has been charged with sexual abuse of a minor, the father's excuse that he "didn't know" that forced, arranged marriages between adults and minors weren't legal in australia didn't wash and i think he has been charged too (child endangerment i think)
i am trying to be even and give the benefit of the doubt to the family in this case but i feel like munch's "the scream" painting!!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440193882.184607.jpg

wish I hadn't found this case - it's sick how this "man" behaved and also sick how this poor child was so let down. Will be going to bed again tonight wondering what the hell is wrong with some people in this world! :(

Still Tiffany has not been located, terrible situation and it looks like the whole family situation is not stable, at least 2 girls in the family with early teen pregnancies and realistically, what 12 yo has a relationship with a man that old?
Why was she not in school and where were the welfare people when they knew she wasn't in school? They had to know.

Search for Tiffany Taylor expanded following tip-off

A reported sighting of a body in bushland west of Brisbane has prompted Queensland authorities to expand the search for the body of missing teenager Tiffany Taylor.
The 16-year-old, who was 20 weeks pregnant, has not been seen since she allegedly met up with Rodney Wayne Williams, 60, on July 12.
Williams has since been charged with her murder even though detectives are yet to locate Tiffany’s body.
About 50 police and SES officers were searching an area near the Wivenhoe Dam, 50km west of Brisbane, on Saturday.
Police received a tip-off from a woman who thought she had seen a body near the Twin Bridges Reserve this month, Detective Acting Senior Sergeant Grant Ralston said.
“(There was) potentially something there,” he told reporters at the scene.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ollowing-tip-off/story-fns0kb1g-1227494371699

This "boyfriend" needs to be locked up immediately if he started sleeping with her when she was 12. That's child abuse.

A police spokesman confirmed the most recent search located a smashed mobile phone but it was not believed to belong to Tiffany.
The teenager's distinctive white Samsung mobile phone is also yet to be found but data collected from the device told police she had been in the area the day she disappeared.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...successful-20150822-gj5fzc.html#ixzz3knnRzYFg

ETA: Anyone who may have information which could be of assistance to this investigation is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Does anyone know how the police have charged this 60 year old (he looks more like 80!) with murder without a body? Did they find a lot of poor Tiffany's blood in a hotel room, or something?

Does anyone know how the police have charged this 60 year old (he looks more like 80!) with murder without a body? Did they find a lot of poor Tiffany's blood in a hotel room, or something?
Another poster mentioned that if you search his name on Mako and location in Tasmania that he's got a very interesting record. I imagine that rang alarm bells for the police. I don't know what else they found. Perhaps her blood?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

From the above article;

Police will allege Tiffany contacted Williams on her mobile phone shortly before noon on July 12 after communicating with him through an online dating site.

It will be alleged Williams agreed to pay Tiffany $500 for the encounter.

Police have claimed Williams drove to Logistics Place at Larapinta where his Hyundai Excel remained stationary for 22 minutes.

The teenager’s phone stopped working shortly before 2pm.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...514439071?sv=64baa7bd9e95ca008b88984d4d8d07a3

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I feel so sad when I read Tiffany's sisters statement wavering from present to past tense and back again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back