Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK .. ttyl all..

I had enough, lol

Gotto get off this computer and chill out for a while :)

Bringing this over from the other thread.

Yes, they do have great doctors. However, these people did not have money AND they were living in the midst of some of the best health care in the world and a place with some of the most liberal policies with regard to receiving care one cannot pay for.

Makes no sense.

So True it doesn't make ant sense and makes you wonder.

Bringing this over from the other thread.

Yes, they do have great doctors. However, these people did not have money AND they were living in the midst of some of the best health care in the world and a place with some of the most liberal policies with regard to receiving care one cannot pay for.

Makes no sense.

How do we know that they didn't have money?

Younger suspects tweet from August:

"Boston Marathon isn't a good place to smoke tho."

I think this means it's a bad place to smoke weed because of all the cops.
Just my opinion though.

My family is virtually 10 minutes away from the house. My brother is keeping me updated via FB because cell service is the pits. This case has affected me in ways 9/11 did and my sons are definitely suffering PTSD. They went to school today and were sent home 2 hours early due to weather conditions here (there is insane flooding, electrical lines down and causalities just around the corner). This month has been intense! My heart bleeds for those injured, or who's loved ones are. I'm scared to death my brother, sister in law and niece will get caught up in this.

How in God's name a seemly well-liked young man could go in a short time (about a year, per his high school wrestling coach) from "normal" to a terrorist planting bombs in crowds is certainly something I hope can be learned by Suspect Number 2 (White Cap) being captured alive.

One possibility for where this suspect is right now is inside a house holding the residents hostage at this very minute.

One detail I am unclear on, so if someone could help me on this: Black hat got out of vehicle and White hat remained in vehicle, right? Black hat shot by police, laying on ground and White hat then drove over body of Black hat and fled.

What next? Did White hat then abandon the vehicle and take off on foot?

I wish daily mail would not post the house of TT's wife/family hom. Just not fair for the innocent people caught up in this.

All of this seems so very weird. These two young guys weren't stupid, why in the heck did they plan an attack in their own town where everyone knew them?

I could see if it was just one lone nutcase but TWO and they were brothers? And the younger one was supposedly so normal and possibly a pot head? Did his older brother say "Hey, let's set a bomb off at the Marathon this year" and the younger one just agreed that is was a good idea?

This is all just so strange especially because they were supposedly so normal a year ago.

I feel really bad for the estranged family members. I'm so glad the uncles are condemning it and the aunt is saying she just needs evidence herself (fair enough, imho).

I bet the uncles loaned the main family money on occasion. Like families do. The estrangement may have to do with that sort of thing as is also common in families.

It sounds mainly personal to the two guys, like a Columbine. OTOH, since they visited their dad (and mom?) in the Caucasian republics, they certainly could have sought out terrorist groups had they wanted to. So I think there is still the possibility of a formal terrorist connection.

There are small groups/individuals all the time in the US who are arrested for getting involved in terror cells. We've had our share in NC. Fortunately, the FBI is usually well aware of them and they get busted. I wish that had happened here :( :( They may just be rogue and idiot Columbine types, which are so hard to infiltrate.

If the older brother was married with a child, has the wife been in contact with LE? Where is she?

Dzhokhar had a love of math and was attending school there, she said.
As was Tamerlan, but it was unclear if he dropped out when his daughter was born, two years ago.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/04/20130419-111827.html

Thanks MsF.

The way the video reported it I thought this was a recent happening. Like in the last few months prior to him bombing the marathon.

Of course the elephant in the room is that it's being reported he recently converted to Islam in that video too. *IF* that is accurate, I wonder if he might have gotten involved with some people that practice a radical interpretation of that religion?

Just pondering. Not going any where with this specifically. His reportedly recent conversion might not have anything to do with this at all. He may very well have not converted or converted and practiced in a very tolerant manner. Just curious.

Showing empathy for the FAMLIY is far different than defending the suspects.

But I will say that if what everyone who knows/knew the youngest is true- I do feel really bad that something changed him.

Nothing changed him. He had a side that people did not know about. He chose to kill innocent people. There wasn't some external force that made him go from Mr. Nice Guy and into a terrorist.

Chris Wiggins ‏@CWNewser 1h
#BREAKING NOW ESTIMATED 25,000 law enforcement on the manhunt in #boston

I agree with what the Uncle said in his interview:

"This family (presumably referring to the bombers' father & Aunt who spoke out earlier) does not know how to express their grief for the TRUE VICTIMS".

I like the Uncle - and I'm glad he's been vocal in condemning his nephews' atrocious murderous actions, rather than seeking to blame the government or seeking to claim that these two terrorists were set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136