100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till JM asks his follow up questions to her answers! lmao

She is such a performer. She loves attention and she loves acting. The only problem is, reality and fantasy meld together in this murderess' head and she can't differentiate from the two.

No one on the jury is buying her bull. No one!

Oh but she doesn't get it! She is the star!!! :floorlaugh:

If I were an artist I think I'd feel pretty sacrilegious putting my paintings next to theirs....but okay...

regarding her artwork hanging next to Van Gogh and Monet... DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

But is is a high enough prescription to require that she wear glasses to get a drivers license in the State of California.

Yes...absolutely without a doubt it is. I am a -1.25 in my right eye.

But is is a high enough prescription to require that she wear glasses to get a drivers license in the State of California.

She already HAD a drivers license, and didn't get glasses until she was in jail... in 2010. She didn't even wear glasses at the beginning of her trial.

"process the English language"?

What is she getting at here? Are we talking about her "fog" or her "memory gaps" or are they one and the same?

She isn't too bright, is she? She just went on a full explanation that it wasn't her memory but she couldn't process the English language. They aren't asking what was said on June 4, they want to know what she did.

I love how someone asked if her boyfriends all cheated because she is so controlling! I don't think this jury likes her too much.

I got a phone call before the break. Are we done for the day or are they coming back after break? TIA

Here's my take: I think Jodi knows she's going to be convicted. I think she's always known she was going to be convicted, and her lawyers have always known it as well. As Detective Flores said, this is some of the best evidence ever, and there's no way around that.

Jodi is going through the motions of telling these tales just to pay lip service to the process and to give her a venue for talking about Travis. There are several points she wants to make very clear, and it matters not how it affects the outcome of this trial, as long as she gets to hold forth. Those points are: 1. That Travis was really into her, and that makes her special -- and all the Jodi haters, like Sky, be damned, 2. That she was so appealing that she could get a nice, chaste Mormon man to break his vows, and 3. Travis f-ed up by rejecting her and calling her out on being a lying sociopath, and for that he will pay, not only with his life, but with his reputation and memory.

This whole trial for Jodi is a huge F you to Travis, kind of a warning or lesson about why Jodi should never be crossed.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear Nancy Grace now. Wow. Wow. Wow. Jodi just cannot shut up can she? I bet her defense team wants her to shut up.

One guy at a time.... Travis is dead... So she's single ... Ok to dry hump Ryan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the questions gave me cause for concern except one: the could he have grabbed the camera one. But I will believe the other jurors will set that person straight!

BUT man, Jodi Arias is a GREAT liar! :furious:

yes, i didn't like someone GIVING her lie material. she doesn't need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592