100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was already discussed, but anyone know what is exhibit 164 time stamped 1:42:53 PM 06/04/08?

There was a jury question about it.

I think it would have to be one of the naked pictures... They were around this time.

ETA: It was the one of her sprawled out naked. I just checked.

It won't happen, but I wish that the jury had the option of giving JA a choice- the DP or LWOP if and only if she confesses in open court that she lied about Travis being a pedophile, lied in every instance that he ever physically abused her, lied that he raped her on the day of her baptism, lied that he invited her to his house on June 3, lied that he ever read her journal, lied that he wasn't a virgin when they first met, lied about why she sent his grandmother flowers, lied that Travis had sex with other women during the time she knew him... every last d-mned lie she told to trash the man she killed.

And, no apology necessary or acceptable since it would be just one more lie.

She said since all Jodi's previous boyfriends are still alive that proves she's not a killer, because 'a killer is a killer' they survived WOW!!! I kid you not.

Doesn't a killer have to start somewhere? :waitasec:

I have a magic trick I am going to show Jodi. You guys wanna see it first? I need practice.

Here we go.....

scrubs-dr-cox-stfu_zps309ad9b7.gif

How did I do? Do you guys think she will like it?

:floorlaugh:

photo.php

Travis used either a disposable razor or one that used razor blades. At least he did in this photo.

Who if anyone helped her purchase the 9mm gun ---was she instructed how to use it? Did she ever shoot it? Why was it hidden in the engine of her car?

Jodi told the court and the whole wide world that her daddy has two 9mm's. One in his night stand, and one he keeps with him when he's on dialysis that has an illegal silencer. Why would anyone need a silencer? Someone coming to harm you and you don't want anyone to know? You just plug them and go on with your day?

Did she just say the shaking question might be a sympathetic juror? Really? JK.

Hah! Beth just busted out Jodi for de edify!!!! Lmao!!!

YES - Beth Karas FINALLY addressing the 'edify' issue!

:rocker:

Beth Karas wearing the earrings and necklace Katiecoolady got her I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform