Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

The murder charges that I pulled this morning listed the offense date as 2/15. Now it says 2/20.

This morning vs tonight:
Charge
Offense Date
Court Type
Court Date
Bond
Bond Type
Charging Agency
Arresting Agency
AGG ASSLT W/DEADLY WEAPON02-16-2024$500,000.00Surety BondPolkPOLK CO SO LIVINGSTON - TX1870000
CAPITAL MURDER PERSON EQUAL MORE THAN 10 YOA LESS THAN 15 YOA02-15-2024
Charge
Offense Date
Court Type
Court Date
Bond
Bond Type
Charging Agency
Arresting Agency
AGG ASSLT W/DEADLY WEAPON02-16-2024$500,000.00Surety BondPolkPOLK CO SO LIVINGSTON - TX1870000
CAPITAL MURDER PERSON EQUAL MORE THAN 10 YOA LESS THAN 15 YOA02-20-2024
Following true crime for decades, date of discovery/ID'ing the remains is quite often listed as the death date.
Very common, in cases I've followed.

jmo

View attachment 485085
I just can’t get over this picture. BFFs?!?!?!?

This photo SCREAMS: ARRRG ME MATEY, I’m going to plunder your hospitality and kill your precious daughter
The swastica on the shoulder would have been such a disgusting sight to my eyes. & to Audrii … Assalamu alaikum my love

Audrii was missing early Feb 15th but her date of death on her obit is listed as Feb 20th. He seriously didn’t keep her hidden for 4 or 5 days did he?? Just the thought of that is nauseating. I guess the autopsy would confirm the timeline.

Maybe they’re using the date they found her as confirmation of death instead? JMO

Retired funeral director here. It's highly unlikely IMO that the medical examiner will record any date other than the date she was found on her death certificate. At least in Florida, where I was licensed, the medical examiner would indicate "Found on [Date]" as the date of death rather than making a guess as to when she was actually killed. I assume most states will be the same.
I’m here in Texas and they used my dad‘s missing date as his date of death, even though he wasn’t found for 15 days.

There is real evil in the world. Monsters walk among us. It's diabolical. Just my opinion...
Children are often victims to unorganized violent when the suspect is considerable not intelligent amongst the scale of serial rapist/serial killers. In my behavioral science classes, we unfortunately tap into their need of control sadly elderly people, differing abilities, and young children can become victims to this “drive or need”— I never have nor will probably ever find the right words for why they behave the way the do.

Sometimes I feel sick in class getting this much understanding of the lack of human empathy and perps justification of heinous, violent crimes whether disorganized, organized, highly functional, low functional, high intelligence or low intelligence. They all fall into a category but breaking apart their characteristics of the crime. This system failed her incredibly with his prior charges which included a federal charge putting him on the sex offender registry BUT it was talked down to child enticement which would NOT place him on the sex offender registry.

I’m here in Texas and they used my dad‘s missing date as his date of death, even though he wasn’t found for 15 days.
Same here in PA, happened with my father last year. My concern is the offense date is listed as 2/20 when D S McD was already in custody. After watching defense shenanigans in the Delphi and Morphew cases, I’m worried a defense lawyer will latch onto that.

I hope Audrii didn’t know much about swasticas although I guess in history class they may have covered the Nazis.
I’m assuming at 11 yrs old ATOD would put her in fifth or sixth grade. I used to go to school near Fort Worth probably 2007-2010 and I remember history being a pretty tough curriculum in comparison to their art & science classes. Could have been the military bases near too that may have differed in schools.

But that’s a great question imo— I know her body was found in a river linked to the suspect but did not fill in the timeline gaps of how him taking her to school went arise, somehow, any details on this?

Same here in PA, happened with my father last year. My concern is the offense date is listed as 2/20 when D S McD was already in custody. After watching defense shenanigans in the Delphi and Morphew cases, I’m worried a defense lawyer will latch onto that.
I’m sorry that it sounds as if your dad went missing last year…

I’ve seen both dates used — the date last seen and the date recovered. I think oftentimes they let the family decide which of the two dates they’d prefer to use.

For example, JonBenet Ramsey’s gravestone lists her date of death as 12-25-1996 because she was last seen alive that evening (even though she wasn’t discovered until the next day and the coroner estimated her time of death was after midnight).

View attachment 485085
I just can’t get over this picture. BFFs?!?!?!?

This photo SCREAMS: ARRRG ME MATEY, I’m going to plunder your hospitality and kill your precious daughter
It is saying alot. I would be curious why matching headbands, and what the letters on the shirt and bracelet stand for. And didn’t just have one swastika tattoo he had at least two!

Audrii was missing early Feb 15th but her date of death on her obit is listed as Feb 20th. He seriously didn’t keep her hidden for 4 or 5 days did he?? Just the thought of that is nauseating. I guess the autopsy would confirm the timeline.

Maybe they’re using the date they found her as confirmation of death instead? JMO
He was in jail all day the 20th, so she was definitely dead before that.

I would assume they just used the date of discovery for now.

It is saying alot. I would be curious why matching headbands, and what the letters on the shirt and bracelet stand for. And didn’t just have one swastika tattoo he had at least two!

I associate "YMFC" with a DIY quadcopter drone project, but I'm assuming that here it might also include a well-known expletive. No idea about the headbands.

Ugh, not only a swastika but additionally the SS logo below it. Wonder if Audrii made the beaded “friendship” bracelet, as that particular accessory is/has recently been very popular among girls/young teens (especially those who are in the Taylor Swift fandom where making and exchanging that exact type of bracelet with other fans is common).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back