120 TES Search Areas "Cleared". Yes or No ?

Do you feel all search areas of Interest are really "Cleared" ?

• Yes

Votes: 47 12.3%
  • No

Votes: 291 76.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 45 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also voted no because TES simply hasn't spent enough time to do this with experienced volunteers. I am in no way disrespecting his work, but it is a difficult job and he has very little clues except the cell tower pings.

the only thing that irks me is the big lead-in and them saying they wont leave until they find her....now this may be impossible, but TES pulled out very early. They had support and donations, but I think it was hyped up too much to draw volunteers.

I voted no because Caylee hasn't been found. The search isn't over until the baby is found period.
Didn't find her? Search it again.
Didn't find her? Search it again. and again, and again!

No way.

If the areas were being cleared so quickly why the pleas on television to send more people on Sunday?

Well...I may get bashed for this, but whatever.....Tim is one of the most sincere individuals on the face of this earth. BUT....HE IS HUMAN !!! He isn't "Superman" or anyone else that some portray him as in the profile pics or signatures. That's waaaay too much for ANYONE to live up to. He can't possibly be everything to everyone. I know some of you mothers know first hand how hard it is to juggle the kids band practice, bake sales, soccer, etc. This man spends his LIFE searching for lost souls. Juggling searches...spreading himself thin because he doesn't WANT to have people disappointed like many of you are here. Tim Miller can only do so much....just because "X" amount of people signed up to search, and "Y" amount didn't show. He did the best with what he had. Every search doesn't bring a person "home" to their loved ones. AND, there IS one person who KNOWS where Caylee is !! This same devil of a person waited 31 DAYS to report her child missing - and it would have been more if not for Cindy's calls to 911. LE and ALL involved were put at such a disadvantage, how could anyone predict finding Caylee?? Tim Miller is a super person with all the best intentions in the world. He did what was HUMANLY possible with what he had. May God bless him !!

I understand what you are saying, but do not make promises and firm statements if you can not keep them, period. If you can't finish the job then DO NOT start it.

I understand what you are saying, but do not make promises and firm statements if you can not keep them, period. If you can't finish the job then DO NOT start it.

Thank you that is exactly as I feel..Your word is your Bond, but he broke his very disapointed

I think it would have been more cost effective to stick around. They had 2 HUGE, really nice travel RV's parked at the command center (the kind Rock Stars travel around in), and I'm sure those things are real "gas suckers". On top of that, transporting all their humvees, atv's and what not all over the country cannot be cheap.

Well now you know where some of the donation money goes to. Just wish I could figure out how to start up a non profit, get lots of donations, by me a big ole nice RV and travel the country side for free.... :confused:

I have refrained from answering any of the posts on the board, but this one I can't ignore.

TES owns no humvees. One of the RV's at the command post is used by TES to transport team members and large amounts of equipment. It has been donated for use by TES in their searches. The other RV was loaned to TES for the weekend search by a local Orlando RV dealer.

I have refrained from answering any of the posts on the board, but this one I can't ignore.

TES owns no humvees. One of the RV's at the command post is used by TES to transport team members and large amounts of equipment. It has been donated for use by TES in their searches. The other RV was loaned to TES for the weekend search by a local Orlando RV dealer.

Darn..............I was trying to figure out how to get one of those. Who was the one donated by? Maybe I could talk to them. LOL

I thought that I had read somewhere that they had only cleared 23 of the 120 search areas.

Not sure why that number keeps popping into my head when I think about this but always it is only 23 of the large number planned.

Does anyone else remember it this way or have I gone off my rocker again?

You mean like all the searchers that didn't show said they were going to do?

I thought that I had read somewhere that they had only cleared 23 of the 120 search areas.

Not sure why that number keeps popping into my head when I think about this but always it is only 23 of the large number planned.

Does anyone else remember it this way or have I gone off my rocker again?

That is EXACTLY what I remember hearing. I also remember 5000 volunteers were going to show up. I also remember LP was bring 500 bails bondmen/bounty hunters with him.

Boy I guess everyone could not keep their hopes and dreams in check except for KC who swears she will not break.

I trust Tim in this... and I am taken back by all those here -that originally supported him- are now criticising him -all because he is not going to participate in some wild cowboy circus. :rolleyes:

I don't have a dog in this hunt. I am sure that Tim and LP can settle their differences like men. All that matters is that everyone that can search does search for Caylee. If Tim has time to search, then do so. If LP has time to search, then also do so. Hopefully those that promised to show up for the search had a good reason for not showing up and I am sure that it was disappointing that the numbers were not where they had hoped but there were still people there willing to search and others that would have come if the search had not been stopped so soon. That is the only part that I don't understand. I feel like Tim gave up too soon. If it is true that only 23 of 120 areas were cleared, then that leaves a lot of uncleared territory that could have been searched. I know that there are other people who need his help, but when you promise to do something, you should do it. I am sure that he feels bad about leaving and not completing the search as he had promised. LP had the time to stay, so let him search.

I just believe that both men want to help and should be allowed to.

I trust Tim in this... and I am taken back by all those here -that originally supported him- are now criticising him -all because he is not going to participate in some wild cowboy circus. :rolleyes:
Very well said. I am horrified by the criticism of Tim and TES. People are even trying to say LE has drunk the casey Koolaid. I'm shocked! LE are the ones who investigated the case against casey and have worked hard to get her charged with murder. Tim had to leave when his dignified search effort turned into a circus that dishonored little Caylee. He was not responsible for that. The same guy who swooped in and rescued an accused baby murderer and sprung her from jail is the one who is partly to blame, not TES. And, Tim cannot afford for his organization to be associated with such a mess. What is going on here? Are we all so obsessed with this case that heroes are becoming enemies when they don't give us what we want? casey is the problem here. She stashed that baby's body and it will be almost impossible to find her, IMO. I think she put Caylee in a dumpster. That would be casey's style. Even if she didn't, there is so much swamp to search for one little baby! I'm so saddened by the criticism of TES, Tim and LE (and yes, I know that all of you who feel the areas have not all been cleared, are not bashing Tim, TES or LE, but some are). I feel that what used to be a victim's advocacy site has changed and I think I may have to step back for awhile.

I voted no because Caylee hasn't been found. The search isn't over until the baby is found period.
Didn't find her? Search it again.
Didn't find her? Search it again. and again, and again!

I do so agree. There was 15 to 20 searchers in our group, there was maybe 4 groups to cover 75 acers, woods, swamps, marsh and just a plain old field. Was every inch covered, no! would I go back, yes! I would go back as many times as I would take to find Caylee. Would KC walk that many acers, who knows. I believe KC would do anything.

You sound as though you are stating facts. Although your profile shows you are from S. Tx. and I have gone back and read several of your posts, this does not provide definitive proof that you are in the "Inner Circle" of the TES Organization, have first hand knowledge of what TES owns and what they don't. Not that you are required to do so though, by any means.

If you can direct me to somewhere on the net where TES openly provides a listing of their assets and debts under the 501 (c). 3 Non Profit Status, then I think I'll certainly be happy to edit both my post and my way of thinking, however until I see some facts, I prefer to reserve my thinking to what I saw with my own eyes.

Respectfully submitted.

You sound as though you are stating facts. Although your profile shows you are from S. Tx. and I have gone back and read several of your posts, this does not provide definitive proof that you are in the "Inner Circle" of the TES Organization, have first hand knowledge of what TES owns and what they don't. Not that you are required to do so though, by any means.

If you can direct me to somewhere on the net where TES openly provides a listing of their assets and debts under the 501 (c). 3 Non Profit Status, then I think I'll certainly be happy to edit both my post and my way of thinking, however until I see some facts, I prefer to reserve my thinking to what I saw with my own eyes.

Respectfully submitted.

FloridaKatz: The books are open to you anytime you want to see them. Just ask. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know why this thread was even started. There's no way possible that 120 search areas were covered with the amount of searchers that came out in a 3 day period. So, that shouldn't even be a "yes" or "no" question. It is most certainly a "no". You need people in larger numbers to cover such a vast area and that they didn't have.

FloridaKatz: The books are open to you anytime you want to see them. Just ask. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know why this thread was even started. There's no way possible that 120 search areas were covered with the amount of searchers that came out in a 3 day period. So, that shouldn't even be a "yes" or "no" question. It is most certainly a "no". You need people in larger numbers to cover such a vast area and that they didn't have.

My response was to someone who was stating facts, so I did ask. Give me a link where I can see for myself. Otherwise do you really think TES will send me a copy of their asset/debt list if I call up and ask them ? If you think they will, then I will call them on Monday and ask them to email / fax it to me.

My response was to someone who was stating facts, so I did ask. Give me a link where I can see for myself. Otherwise do you really think TES will send me a copy of their asset/debt list if I call up and ask them ? If you think they will, then I will call them on Monday and ask them to email / fax it to me.

They are a 501 (c)3 organization. This is part of being a non-profit organization. The books are open to anyone. Yes, call them, email them, whatever means you have. They will be glad to talk to you.

They are a 501 (c)3 organization. This is part of being a non-profit organization. The books are open to anyone. Yes, call them, email them, whatever means you have. They will be glad to talk to you.

OK. I just emailed both the Treasurer and Office Administrator of TES, so will wait for their response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa