17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session says George will speak publicly in the next hour. FYI

Are you sure they said that? I'm watching IS and I didn't hear that. I heard them say GZ's testimony (from the bond hearing) would be coming up in about an hour. I'm multitasking though, so I may have missed it.

BTW, Jean C. said that no alcohol was part of his conditions of release.

All I know about the GF's call is that it was supposed to be 4 minutes in length, starting at 7:12 pm.

The way I understand this SYG defense issue, GZ will have to bring it to the court as his defense. He will then have to offer proof as to it's validity. He's going to have a very difficult time showing that proof based on what that bond hearing clearly indicated his story and timeline is, as stated to LE.

GZ's problem is not going to be as much what TM was doing, but what he clearly was NOT doing per GZ's statements to LE.

The picture being painted is GZ as the aggressor, chasing TM with a gun throughout the neighborhood. And yet, somehow TM winds up not far from where GZ initially saw him 'running'. In fact, there is no evidence that GZ had left the vicinity of his car because we have no idea where the actual confrontation started. If GZ was looking all over the place for TM, he didn't go very far from his car, considering the fact the car and the spot where TM lay was probably somewhere around 200 ft (little over 50 yds).

ETA: In addition, TM was never that far from his house. He could of ran to his house, ran inside and locked the door before GZ ever caught sight of him again.

One thing that bothers me is was GZ covered in TM blood?
If you are struggling and shoot a person, doesn't his blood get all over you???
Did GZ shoot from afar?
Powder burns?
Have I missed this???
Thanks
According to the investigator, there were powder burns, gunshot residue, and stippling consistent with a close-proximity gunshot. I think they said less than 6 inches.

Did Trayvon have the house keys? How many people were home?

If he had to ring the doorbell and no one heard him (because they were listening to music on headphones or something) he could have been stuck outside.

OK THE RADIO SHOW

What Tricia expressed on WS radio is her opinion...... and it could well be based on a bad resource. Which is why we are so tight on our allowed sources for information here.

The rules for the Radio show and here are different.

It is not our concern here, what was said on the Radio show. If you have a question or comment to be made about the radio show, express it to Tricia in a PM or call into the radio show please.

Since Twitters cannot be discussed here, or the political blog we need to stop this discussion. The rule is if we can't link we cannot discuss. And we are certainly going to hold on our stance on the rules that this girl cannot be sleuthed.

I know it is all confusing. Your resource to discuss the Radio Show would be Tricia. I believe there are even links on the Radio Show page or you can PM her.

Are you sure they said that? I'm watching IS and I didn't hear that. I heard them say GZ's testimony (from the bond hearing) would be coming up in about an hour. I'm multitasking though, so I may have missed it.

BTW, Jean C. said that no alcohol was part of his conditions of release.

Sorry guys, but I *thought* (from sitting in another room multitasking) that I heard that he would be speaking publically, in *addition* to them saying that later today they would be replaying his testimony. ATL cowers and goes to corner :blushing:

If he had to ring the doorbell and no one heard him (because they were listening to music on headphones or something) he could have been stuck outside.

Only problem with that is that was never indicated to the GF during the call. If the call really did happen after 'he's running', he should of been on his doorstep while he was talking to the GF.

Only problem with that is that was never indicated to the GF during the call. If the call really did happen after 'he's running', he should of been on his doorstep while he was talking to the GF.

If the call really did happen?

It would have to have happened if it's in the phone records. I think anyway.

I think it's because there were articles with neighborhood watch coordinators saying that it was against NW rules to be armed. Thus the emphasis that he wasn't on patrol, he was going to the Target.

Sometimes words are interesting. He was going to Target...or is it more accurate he was going to target someone?

40+calls indicate to me he targeted individuals regularly.

The picture being painted is GZ as the aggressor, chasing TM with a gun throughout the neighborhood. And yet, somehow TM winds up not far from where GZ initially saw him 'running'. In fact, there is no evidence that GZ had left the vicinity of his car because we have no idea where the actual confrontation started. If GZ was looking all over the place for TM, he didn't go very far from his car, considering the fact the car and the spot where TM lay was probably somewhere around 200 ft (little over 50 yds).

ETA: In addition, TM was never that far from his house. He could of ran to his house, ran inside and locked the door before GZ ever caught sight of him again.

How could he? GZ ambushed this kid...what the hell??? He didn't leave the vicintiy of his car??? Seriously? His car on one end, TM lay dead at the other end...right smack dab in the middle...70 yards from his home...Why didn't GZ observe from a distance???

His mentaliy, his impluse would not let him...He deemed TM a criminal and was determined to not let him get away...What the heck is wrong with the thinking here?

This is why a jury is very iffy...all it takes is one person to railroad the thinking of others...even if it doesn't make sense...

TM was not commiting a crime...TM was only trying to go home...and was ambused by a gun toting self appointed sheriff of Twin Lakes...if he felt you didnt' belong, then you don't belong..how dare he!

Hold up - Me thinks In Session is taking some liberties with their words. They are re-running the bail hearing so maybe this "GZ to speak publicly" is just going to be his "on stand testimony" at the hearing.

Probably is. ***sigh***

JMHO

I've edited my original post to reflect that y'all are noting I misunderstood so others don't hit that post and go whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and they post before they read that y'all have corrected my misunderstanding!

Thanks WOO! Miss our times together in another thread/chat room! :hug:

No, I meant if it really happened at the time we are led to believe that it happened. I think there really was a call between TM and GF. That's why I asked earlier if there has been any verification (from cell record) on the times TM was talking to his GF.

How could he? GZ ambushed this kid...what the hell??? He didn't leave the vicintiy of his car??? Seriously? His car on one end, TM lay dead at the other end...right smack dab in the middle...70 yards from his home...Why didn't GZ observe from a distance???

His mentaliy, his impluse would not let him...He deemed TM a criminal and was determined to not let him get away...What the heck is wrong with the thinking here?

This is why a jury is very iffy...all it takes is one person to railroad the thinking of others...even if it doesn't make sense...

TM was not commiting a crime...TM was only trying to go home...and was ambused by a gun toting self appointed sheriff of Twin Lakes...if he felt you didnt' belong, then you don't belong..how dare he!

BBM

Why didn't he then? He had plenty of time to do so?

BBM

Why didn't he then? He had plenty of time to do so?

Scared of leading the crazy gunman to his house?
Wasn't scared yet and wanted to talk to the GF without prying ears?

I don't think he ever got close enough to his home for that. I think instead, he might have run away so this person following him wouldn't know where he lived. I know if it were me, I would not want to lead a person following me right to my home.

He either tried to get home and was shot, or tried to divert GZ from knowing where he lived and then was shot.

Please provide a link to where it was stated that GZ ambushed TM.

TM may have committed a crime if he is the one that started the physical altercation.

Have you seen the movie Twelve Angry Men? Excellent movie!

CS, are you purposing trying to mislead here? :what:

Of course there was a phone call...how do you think they uncovered who TM was talking to a minute before being shot dead?

He should have been home tucked in his bed and not on a slab in the morgue...GZ is the aggressor, didn't back off when told to...shot a teen dead when he truly didn't have to...He was 'itching' to use his weapon, is the impression I get..a disappointed cop, walking tall with loaded weapon tucked in his waistband...without it, he's a nothing...cried in his cell...big bad George crying in his cell....was he feeling sorry for killilng TM or sorry it didn't go his way with the SYG defense...

No, I meant if it really happened at the time we are led to believe that it happened. I think there really was a call between TM and GF. That's why I asked earlier if there has been any verification (from cell record) on the times TM was talking to his GF.

To my knowledge, only the bill has been made public, showing a call coming in to Trayvon from his friend at 7:12 and lasting for 4 minutes. So the call could have been from 7:12 to 7:16 or it could have come in a little later and ended a little sooner depending on the cell phone company's policy of rounding. I think we will have to wait for the actual phone records to know the exact times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels