2-15-2013 Dr Phil Show

JBaez says, "I didn't go off and pay a jury off with a suitcase of money. They sat there and listened to every single piece of evidence, saw the witnesses in person, not on tv, not on the news, or hearing the soundbites, and they came to a specific conclusion." Dr. Phil replies, "but they didn't listen to evidence. There was no evidence that GA molested her, which was a prong of the defense, there was no evidence to that. You just told a story."... Followed by JBaez fumbling, and resorting to one of his favorite disclaimers, claiming that it was "a burden that didn't have to be proven," by the defense...

Hinky that he would bring that up without provocation, eh?

:great::great: MY FAVORITE PART - Dr. P holding the book like it was crap at the end of the show, barely showing the cover - and then holds the book with the spine view backwards................but then he does his usual walk to get Robin and looks as if his hand is being contaminated carrying the book ------------> He TOSSED THE BOOK TO SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen him do that in all the years I watched his show. The poor guy who caught it snickered as if to say - ' oh sure, give it to me to toss in the can on the way out.'

Faces of audience members were priceless. I didn't see one face that bought his act. So, I guess we will see a small ripple in the sales from the free copies? Right now, 4 hours after the show aired EST and the numbers do not show the kind of bump that a book normally does.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #39,219 in Books

I just loved how he tossed it like a contaminated hot potato!!!!!!

I totally understand and appreciate what you're saying, Intermezzo!

What I dislike is that JB must have heard many and all variations of Casey's lies (because, as you reminded us, he shared some of them with the public before her trial), evaluated them all and chose the one that he thought might fly.

Ummm, there's just no way that seems moral to me! Seems more like being an accessory after the fact and less like a legal defense. I have as little respect for him as I do the murderer.

Thank You

Point 1.
Exactly how I feel

Point 2.
Doesn't seem moral to me either

I can take him or leave him...I don't think he's all that great and I strongly believe he still has more trial experience that he needs to gain and this case did help him learn

And what I don't forget is that he had experienced highly qualified lawyers around him who brought other lawyers in and world renowned expert witnesses..all of whom were better qualified, more experienced etc than he...but IMO Baez needed to be Top dog lawyer on this case, he was not about to step back.

:great::great: MY FAVORITE PART - Dr. P holding the book like it was crap at the end of the show, barely showing the cover - and then holds the book with the spine view backwards................but then he does his usual walk to get Robin and looks as if his hand is being contaminated carrying the book ------------> He TOSSED THE BOOK TO SOMEONE IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen him do that in all the years I watched his show. The poor guy who caught it snickered as if to say - ' oh sure, give it to me to toss in the can on the way out.'

Faces of audience members were priceless. I didn't see one face that bought his act. So, I guess we will see a small ripple in the sales from the free copies? Right now, 4 hours after the show aired EST and the numbers do not show the kind of bump that a book normally does.

Obviously I missed that part at the end
:floorlaugh:

Intermezzo: thank you for starting this thread and for reminding everyone about the show

There was nothing showing audience reaction at all until the end when they said all would get a copy of the book. You wouldn't even know there was an audience.
obviously Dr P knows exactly what kind of waters he was trolling in, because the audience is always shown during the interviews. what was the reaction when the swag was announced, any clapping/woo hoo-ing, or just a silence which spoke volumes? TIA

anyone recall if they used this same format when CA/GA were on?

thank you, thank you, how did you know I wanted to pee my pants today?

Intermezzo - you have to fast forward to his walk to get Robin --- it was the best part of the show!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh::seeya:

I didn't record it, I watched it when it aired at 2pm
I think the station I was watching cut that last part out
Too bad I missed it...

Intermezzo: thank you for starting this thread and for reminding everyone about the show

obviously Dr P knows exactly what kind of waters he was trolling in, because the audience is always shown during the interviews. what was the reaction when the swag was announced, any clapping/woo hoo-ing, or just a silence which spoke volumes? TIA

I saw a few times they showed audience members faces and one of Dr. Phil himself was priceless but they all looked like they wanted to just pull up a post window at WS and let him have it, IMHO.

The applause was polite at best. Most times when the audience gets something free - there are yodles and noticably louder applause - but not today.

When GA and CA were on, they didn't have a live audience. It was all one on one with Dr. P - at least JB sat in front of an audience. His body language was very telling to me and I hope one of the talented body language experts does a piece on it - I found him deceptive and ashamed at many points. He was even like jodi arias - looking in his lap for a story to tell.

Oops, I missed it. Oh well.

PS- don't suppose Dr. Phil brought up the suffocation stuff, did he?

CA and GA weren't in front of an audience. They were interviewed on a closed set.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I didn't record it, I watched it when it aired at 2pm
I think the station I was watching cut that last part out
Too bad I missed it...

I recorded it - I will do the cheap upload (ie with my digital camera - as the real upload method I normally do, is just to much work for him!)

Here are 3 audience member shots while it is uploading (again, just snaps of the tv!) and the faces tell the story to me - JMHO!

Giving direct links as to not put their faces here for eternity! Not their fault they got this show! LOL
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/ws silly/007_zps5825d002.jpg (loved her - she looked totally disgusted!)
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/ws silly/004_zpscabe3a03.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/ws silly/008_zps9cbe2340.jpg

I missed it dang it. Only saw the end. Reconciled with the father that raped and abused her huh? Awesome.

That's the biggest ”tell” of all that it was a huge lying defense strategy. Yeah. Sure. I would want to reconcile with my incestuous molestor who drowned my two year old daughter (per FCA). BS. those 12 jurors should be ASHAMED of themselves.

And sometimes the TH think he was to. He got lucky. Without his smart phone ( which really did help him) and I pad. :blushing:

I remember the pre-trial hearing when the new Ipad was unveiled ...
I wondered if he bought it using his cut of the $200,000 ABC money

gotta go...my girls are getting a movie ready...they have decided we are watching "We Bought a Zoo" and here I thought we were going to watch "Fern Gully, the Last Rainforest" I used to watch that one with my eldest daughter...

Again, sorry for the quality - but you get the idea! (In HD you can see the guy who caught it better than you can here. (Just the hot potato toss and the under-whelmed audience reaction. Yeah, the audience tried - but fizzled fast and if you watch, one guy down front even looks up at the corner balcony section to see who on earth is whooping it up!) Front clappers are telling - barely tapping their hands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9oKYl-pik&feature=youtu.be

What does Robin say when he comes up to her holding the book?

1. You are not bringing that book in my house?

2. You not planning on keeping that garbage are you?

3. What are you gonna do with that?

If Dr Phil is a doctor, he should have known and questioned about what could or could not have been found on an autopsy on remains that were only bones.

It sounds like it was a recap of the same old stuff of twisting the lies around to fit the case JB presented.

What was JB's response as to the real truth about what he knew happened to Caylee?

How did the audience react to Dr Phil for his questions and JB for his answers?

He was a Psychologist, but is no longer licensed to practise.

I also noted this -

New Kindle Price: $4.99 You Save: $21.96

The biggest tell of her guilt (without proof, of course) is her lack of courage to resume her place in society as an innocent women, falsely accused. What gives?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back