2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's a reason Kiomarie is not a witness...because she is not credible. Seems she wants her 15 mins of fame.

Interesting that Kiomarie herself wasn't interviewed for this program, but the editor for the Globe.

we'll have to agree to disagree here - I really would have called 911 but I do get your point about the non-emergency number - I probably just wouldn't have thought about it at the time - and as for GA's calling 911, I agree with Fla*mom, they have been thru enough and I won't fault him for using 911 for non-emergency since I would have done the same thing even though you are right and calling a non-emergency number would have been better

I agree with you and Fla*mom. GA and CA have been thru enough.

Maybe that's a reason Kiomarie is not a witness...because she is not credible. Seems she wants her 15 mins of fame.

I was wondering why she wasn't called to testify since she has information (I said globe earlier but it must be the enquirer) that would really help per her Enquirer article. So I went and read her LE interview and she said none of this stuff in her actual signed statement and that answered the question for me. Not credible at all.

Here's her interview:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kcruz071908.pdf

She could come up as a rebuttal witness to counter the DT claim about kronk putting it there

Does anyone remember when Scott Peterson was first being investigated, Garagos came out, "he's guilty."" blah blah blah. He suddenly changed his tune, all of a sudden he joined Scott's team. Something tells me he might want in this one.

Always liked Fuhrman, still think he got a bad rap with OJ. But he is very fair and explains his points well. He knows his stuff.

Mark Fuhrman was the Roy Kronk of the O.J. trial. He is a thorough investigator. His book on the O.J. trial was exceptional reading.

She could come up as a rebuttal witness to counter the DT claim about kronk putting it there

She said none of this to LE- I don't think the SA can use this info because she would not admit it to LE. Only that they would have picnics in the area when they were in 6th grade, that she was a liar, she thought she was bipolar and that ICA wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Kiomarie was willing to adopt her. This is all she said in the LE interview.

Why does anyone ask LP his opinion? He has really made this case into the circus it has become with his crazy theories. He has really advanced the RK theory and this has the potential to hurt justice for Caylee.

Xanax with an RX is not expensive. Especially not the generic. At Walmart it is in the 4.00 range.

Wow- with no growth there, the body's location really looks very close to the street. I wish they had pictures of that area when it was under water.

Xanax with an RX is not expensive. Especially not the generic. At Walmart it is in the 4.00 range.
I think Cindy was probably the drug dispenser in the family. Probably had a script of just about every drug.

Did Lenny say the laundry bag broke? LOL LOL

The canvas bag with the liner? Do you really think ICA would keep the decomp clothes in the car? They would have been easy enough to toss. Obviously the liner was another story.

good point, Fla*mom - but there hasn't been any evidence that KC had a prescription - perhaps it wasn't so much about her not having the money but maybe she no longer had a supplier - perhaps her supplier's prescription ran out and the doctor refused to renew it because he/she realized it was being abused

You know what makes me upset? These TH's get on and say what Dr. WS said to poke holes in the SA theory and then do not say anything about JA's masterful cross, which plugged up most of these holes. I don't know why I watch these shows. Thank god the jury can't watch them.

That makes me crazy as well... I always find myself talking to the television when they state a complete mis-truth....like they have not watched the trial at all, just going off of surface statement. Frussshtrating!!

Judge Pirro just stated the same scenario that I have posted here somewhere on how Caylee died. I believe also that Casey was drugging Caylee with chloroform and putting the duct tape over her mouth so she couldn't wake up and make noise or yell or cry. The last time she did it, it killed Caylee. Tone L. would not allow Caylee to spend the night so Casey felt trapped and wanted Tone more that Caylee. I would call this aggravated child abuse which carries the same penalty as 1st degree murder. I hope she gets it. Its too bad Cindy didn't insist on keeping Caylee and let Casey run on to her friends. If Cindy had taken the child from Casey she would still be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member