200 cows found dead in Wisconson

You noted the vet said the animals didn't respond to treatment...why was that? All 200 of them?

I'd love to hear more from the vet-but we probably won't.:banghead:
If these 200 cows were dying over a period of 7 days-that means more than 28 were dying each day!!:waitasec:
Or did it start out slowly with a few cows and pick up speed? Like I said-I think the rest of this farmers cows need testing too!
You remember the big egg recall rercently? Horrible conditions lead to the egg recall. Well, is it possible we might have a cattle farmer who needs looking into here?
Who looks into that? Are these dairy cows or cows going to market?
Seems like all we have lately is questions and no good answers!!:banghead:

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture...in-too-many-missing-facts-about-the-dead-cows

200 dead cows in Wisconsin: too many missing facts about the dead cows?
January 18th, 2011 6:30 am ET.
Roz Zurko

The farmer who owns the dead cows “believes the cows died from a virus.” The farmer has named the IBR (infectious bovine rhinotracheitis) or BVD (bovine virus diarrhea) as possibly being the cause of death in the cows. Both these viruses would be cause to quarantine any other cows in the area that may be showing signs of this sickness, according to the Infectious Disease website. Both BVD and IBR are contagious diseases to other cows.

The mortality rate for IBR is very low, according to the Infectious Disease website, so would 200 dead cows be considered a low mortality rate, if they are considering IBR as one of the causes? Does this mean there are many more sick cows?

It is not known if the 200 dead cows are the complete herd, or was it a portion of this farmer’s herd? If the neighbors have any cows nearby, will they be checked and put in quarantine? The surprisingly little bit of information that is being released around this incident is alarming.

Cows dying are nothing new, but even back over a century ago when cows died in a Connecticut herd, the other cows in the area were kept away from the sick herd. Back in 1879, the New York Times reported Cows in Watertown Connecticut dying from pleuro-pneumonia. Many remained sick and quarantined off from the other cows in the herd and away from neighboring cows.

This report, over 100 years old from Connecticut, told more about what was going on back then, than today’s reports of dead cows coming from Wisconsin. With today’s technology, you would think they would give a little bit more information than what we are hearing out of Wisconsin.

Reannan - can you confirm if this is true? Would either of those be cause for quarantine?

http://www.waow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13857891
Farmer speaks out on 200 dead cattle
Posted: Jan 17, 2011 7:53 PM EST
By Mike Haberle

Newsline 9 talked with the owner. He wanted to make clear the cattle died from pneumonia. He says right now they're going to find the source of the problem and cure that. The vet told him he believes several factors may be involved, including the weather and the feed.

The owner says the cattle are all vaccinated and fed according to a nutritionists recommendations. He says this kind of death certainly takes an emotional toll.

You guys are going to think I have lost my mind, but lets see if this goes back to this farmer intentionally making these cows sick. I honestly believe someone did!

Does this farmer have insurance that would benefit him? I know there is such a thing as crop insurance, so could there have been some sort of insurance on these cows??

Here I am - the nonbeliever!!! LOL!

Hmmmm, I don't know about that at all, if something like that happened. I would suspect he would have some Farmers Ins.

I've been looking and watching a lot of the cow farms around here the past couple of days and everything seems to be normal.:waitasec:

Thank you so much for all that information Reannan.

There's only two people I'm listening to when it comes to a few hundred dead birds, a heck alot of fish, and a bunch of cows all just dying.

You and Georrge Noory of Coast2Coast. Maybe Art Bell too. Maybe.

My personal belief? Those nasty chem trails.

Yikes!!!:eek: Well, I have to say I have spent as much time on researching these strange animal deaths as I have on crimes and UID's the past few days! It is really concerning, and I can tell you that it is discussed in the scientific community but not to the level I would like to see. I have asked a friend of mine who is a Veterinarian to please review the information and I will share it when I get a response from her. For now.... you guys stay alert, take your vitamins, get your rest, keep the powder dry, and stay tuned. :ufo:

Hmmmm, I'll be at a friends as well tomorrow and both he and his wife are vets. They'll be good ones to ask since they are very much into holistic medicine. I'll be sure to ask their views.

I still think this is from the Gulf oil spill. The wind blew it all over the world for months. Now that the snow and rain has arrived, all the poision that were lingering in the atmospher are now killing the birds, fish, turtles, penguins and now cows. I haven't heard anything about a human flu this year. I don't believe that flu shot stopped all flu's. This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hmmmm, I'll be at a friends as well tomorrow and both he and his wife are vets. They'll be good ones to ask since they are very much into holistic medicine. I'll be sure to ask their views.

That would be awesome Reality Orlando! I work in Infectious Diseases involving humans, and I have ALWAYS been impressed with the work of veterinarians in this world. In a lot of ways, they are way ahead of their peers on the human side. They publish a LOT of basic research that is very valuable for the scientific community at large. They are also very aware of their role as the "doctor" for the "canary in the mine". There is a pretty good network in place for detecting emerging diseases within humans, animals, and even plants. I really value their opinion, and look forward to hearing what my friend and your friends have to say.

Hmmmm, is there a date anywhere for that photo?

I'll have to check RO. There were several on that Coast2Coast site. Some really weird looking stuff. I chose to post the "blue ribbon" cutting one because like I said it looks dang shifty.

O.K. Mark Farmer gave the presentation on the show in 2007. It doesn't say when the photos were taken unless I missed it. Here's all of them.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/album/mark-farmer-haarp-material

****Meanwhile I go to the site and see a bunch of octopuses have now mysteriously died.****

Mother earth what have we done to you?

I'll have to check RO. There were several on that Coast2Coast site. Some really weird looking stuff. I chose to post the "blue ribbon" cutting one because like I said it looks dang shifty.

O.K. Mark Farmer gave the presentation on the show in 2007. It doesn't say when the photos were taken unless I missed it. Here's all of them.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/album/mark-farmer-haarp-material

****Meanwhile I go to the site and see a bunch of octopuses have now mysteriously died.****

Mother earth what have we done to you?

B&C by moi.

Apparently nothing good and mother nature always said. "Don't fool with mother nature."

18.gif

BP :raincloud: put the hurt on Mother :earth: IMO :tears:

:bee: :frog: :cow: :wolf2: :lamb: :rubberducky: :fish:

:runaway:

Why can't it be those darn asian beetles that have taken over the last few years. Icould handle a mass kill of that sort.

Why can't it be those darn asian beetles that have taken over the last few years. Icould handle a mass kill of that sort.

We have these red and black bugs who like Manitoba Maples.There are zillions of them around here.I spray them with Dawn and a mix of warm water.They love to be where it's warm..like on the black bbq grill cover and on the side of the house where the sun beats down.They don't bite BUT there are just way too many for my likeness.

Or the asian carp that are taking over Lake Michigan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back