2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude sure was into her cleavage. Doesn't sound like he looked at her face much.

I know, right? Seems to me there's a lot more important things to discuss with this doc dump than whether Walmart has a manual door. Just goes to show that anyone who comes forward with info in this case will have their statement picked apart like a vulture. I feel really sorry for them.

I don't know what you have against me. I have a right to express my thoughts just like you. I can say what I want. Leave me alone.

George said she left the house wearing gray dress pants that day. Am I wrong?

Well, that's what he said, but . . .

A month later he knew down to the minute what time they left the house and described every detail of everything the two of them were wearing. Sounds a little suspicious to me.

Plus, he made two different statements - one saying he didn't see them til they left the house at 12:50pm and another that he had breakfast with Caylee at 7 something that morning.

I don't think we can take any statements any Anthony family member has made and use it as factual. Except maybe their name.

I know, right? Seems to me there's a lot more important things to discuss with this doc dump than whether Walmart has a manual door. Just goes to show that anyone who comes forward with info in this case will have their statement picked apart like a vulture. I feel really sorry for them.

I am very grateful that this man has shared what he knows and I happen to believe him. I think he saw Caylee coming out of the last store she would ever be in.:(

I think it is very important.

I don't know what you have against me. I have a right to express my thoughts just like you. I can say what I want. Leave me alone.

That comment was in response to something Reagan said. It didn't say anything about you, so I don't know why you're accusing me. I don't recall saying I had something against you.

This board is to discuss facts, theories and opinions. Yes, you are entitled to you're own opinion just as I can disagree with you. If you have a problem with someone disagreeing with you, maybe this isn't the place for you.

Sorry mods, I'll put myself in time out now.

The one thing that makes me question this witness statement isn't the manual doors its the distance to the Walmart and the ping maps. Is it possible for her to be there that day? Was there a Walmart closer to where she lived?

Our Walmarts here generally have side manual doors as well. I think stores are required to have at least one manual door because of religious tenants that require members of a particular faith or faiths to avoid electronic doors, elevators, etc on some religious holidays.

Why KC, though, would opt to use the manual door I don't know. I'm not THAT lazy and try to avoid them. Or maybe it was the closest door to little Caylee and she didn't know that the automatic doors were over to the side of the one she was exiting.

Sad, if it's true, but I have issues with the wording of the statement.

What an interesting post! I wasn't aware of the manual door rule regarding religion!

The one thing that makes me question this witness statement isn't the manual doors its the distance to the Walmart and the ping maps. Is it possible for her to be there that day? Was there a Walmart closer to where she lived?

There is no ping in this area on this day. She lives over 20 miles from here there are many walmart stores closer than this.

Without info to the contrary, I can't say this guys isn't credible. What I find odd however, is that KC was at a WALMART. Wasn't Target her store of choice? Why Walmart?

I also would like to know if this "beanie baby" was found anywhere. I tend to agree with the one who stated she may have thrown it out the car window. That is more her style.

Mommaearth,

The link you have is to June 17th. The witness said the day after Father's Day which I think was the 16th. Here's the link

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11

I saw in another thread where someone said the pings showed KC leaving around 8:30am that morning and allowed for her to have gone that far by "lunchtime" when this witness says he saw her at the Casleberry Walmart. However, it looks to me like the pings show her in the vicinity of the A's until well after 4PM and do not support him seeing them on the 16th. Though I do think they were in that area the week before when they went to get TL's jeep from the repair shop and that could have been when he saw them in his store or even at the Wal-mart. Not saying either of his sightings are true just that at least one of them is possible.

Sorry posted the wrong map the map for the 16th. This does not show here here one the 16th either. here is the correct one http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73218&highlight=ping+map+june

I will hopefully help end all speculation on the wal mart doors :) I go to that very same wal mart all the time, it's the closest one to me, and it has automatic doors on all of the entrances, including the left and right entrances and the garden center entrance.

Wait, just re-read it, he says Casey was coming out of an INTERIOR door, as he was walking in through the main automatic doors. So most likely they were coming out of a restroom or something. Probably impatient Casey was mad about Caylee, who was potty training at the time. Poor baby could've had an accident, and her monster of a mother reacted horribly. :furious:

ETA: Ok, rethnking this now. There is no restroom door, it's just a long hall that winds around so you can't see in. So, not so sure what interior door they wouldv'e come out of. Maybe McDonalds? there is a glass enclosed mcdonalds right there by the entrance. Hmmm...

I don't understand why people lie or "embellish" their stories especially when it can be all verified in a matter of hours. The fact that he is on the witness list makes me want to believe that he's telling the truth. If his story pans out the state can use him as a witness to prove (a) motive - KC is very jealous of Caylee as already explained by JG. and (b) This will make KC the very last person to have seen Caylee and it will be on tape.

I've been thinking on this one. My initial thought was "just another fruit loop on the Caylee sighting parade". But then I thought about it more. We have not seen this person anywhere. No "BOMBSHELL!!!" s regarding this guy. No "Enquiring minds want to know" interviews. He gave his statement to LE and quietly went home without fonfare or public statements. I am suspecting that LE finds him somewhat credible at least to help narrow down their timeline.

I just wish we knew for certain the dates involved with him. His statement wasn't taken until 7/09. When did he first approach LE? How positive is he on the dates that he saw them? Is there any corraborating evidence such as CC records for him KC or Amy (KC) that would tie down a date? Sadly I doubt that Walmart had any useable video as chances are too much time would have passed between Caylee's disapearence and any statements.

There is no ping in this area on this day. She lives over 20 miles from here there are many walmart stores closer than this.

It's not 20 miles, not if you go the shortcuts. Definitely not. But if there's no ping, then guess that solves that?

We don't know when he came forward, only that the report is dated this year. He may have had several interviews with LE, they investigated his story and vetted his credibility and then created a final report.

At this stage of the game, with harsh cyber illumination of all witnesses, acquaintances and friends of KC, I wouldn't blame anyone for staying out of the limelight. I'm just thankful I don't have to read about myself getting picked apart on an internet forum. It's yet another reason people are hesitant to be Good Samaritans these days.

I mean nothing personally against this JT person - I'm just saying that he was just added to the witness list recently as linked in an above post and his interview is dated July 2009. He would have been dragged in if he had come forward in July 08 or July 09 (which he did) so, sorry person but I wish you would have come forward in August of 2008 to ward off any questions as to why you would hold this so close to your chest for a whole year - especially during the months that Caylee's body had not been found.

I'm not here to protect people. I'm here to discuss the case and unfortunately for the people who know KC or have seen her, etc., it involves discussing them too. I'm not going to apologize for that. If they have done no wrong it will all come out in the wash - jeez!

Missed that. Bathroom, maybe? Where else are there doors customers have access to *inside* Walmart?

In this particular wal mart there aren't doors on the bathrooms, but those winding halls that you can't see in. And all entrances are automatic doors. There might be a couple manual doors, but they surely arent more easily accessible than the automatic ones, and besides the guy said that they were coming out of an interior door. The only thing I can think of is the glass walled mcdonalds just inside the entrance. I'm almost positive that there is a heavy glass door or set of doors exiting out of that.

But, if pings dont support it? who knows. Maybe she left her phone at home, it happens. Horrible to think, but that might have been what made her mad. Just a thought! Poor baby Caylee :(

Ahahaha!!!! Was there an awkward pause before she answered your question?!!!

hahaha, she did:crazy:
Yes, but it seems someone already called the store about the doors, cuz she did not seem all that shocked, just answered matter-of-factly.... with a HINT of a giggle in her voice.:crazy:
She may have laughed if I had told her I was calling from the other side of the country!!!:crazy:
It seems it may be mandatory for stores to have both doors?

Momtective, we must have posted our threads around the same time. Cyberborg, why do you think this is not credible? This is a business owner who had an encounter with KC and Caylee. Why would he make this up? This is easily verifiable. The fact that KC try to use a check (so like her) and then couldn't purchase the monitor when the owner would not accept her check says alot. I'm not 100% sure that he saw them at the walmart but this can be easily verified by the police.

May I please? Because there has been a lot of time to make up this story - to come forth a year later, well, seems weird. Maybe he's being paid to tell this story.

JUST MY THOUGHTS - NOT FACT. Immediately I became leary of this report due to it's timing.

I've been thinking on this one. My initial thought was "just another fruit loop on the Caylee sighting parade". But then I thought about it more. We have not seen this person anywhere. No "BOMBSHELL!!!" s regarding this guy. No "Enquiring minds want to know" interviews. He gave his statement to LE and quietly went home without fonfare or public statements. I am suspecting that LE finds him somewhat credible at least to help narrow down their timeline.

I just wish we knew for certain the dates involved with him. His statement wasn't taken until 7/09. When did he first approach LE? How positive is he on the dates that he saw them? Is there any corraborating evidence such as CC records for him KC or Amy (KC) that would tie down a date? Sadly I doubt that Walmart had any useable video as chances are too much time would have passed between Caylee's disapearence and any statements.

He was recently added to the State's witness list, so there has to be something that is credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneJane