2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 20 miles, not if you go the shortcuts. Definitely not. But if there's no ping, then guess that solves that?

Sarah, how far would the drive be with shortcuts? Do you know if this particular Walmart makes keys? Thanks!

hahaha, she did:crazy:
Yes, but it seems someone already called the store about the doors, cuz she did not seem all that shocked, just answered matter-of-factly.... with a HINT of a giggle in her voice.:crazy:
She may have laughed if I had told her I was calling from the other side of the country!!!:crazy:
It seems it may be mandatory for stores to have both doors?

If I am not mistaken stores have to have both types in the event of a power outage.

Not to go off topic...hope that answers the question. Glad to know that people are willing to sleuth that much. :dance:

So far nothing about his testimony raises any "red flags." I would imagine that there would be a lot of issues if he were not properly vetted...otherwise...why allow him to be on the SA's list? If his story can be proven false...then why not just take his statement...release it with the other docs and move on? Obviously, he and his story have been investigated.

He specifically said interior doors.

Doesn't Walmart have greeters? People who help you with a cart and stand right near the interior doors? You'd think that person would help a tiny child and also check to see where the parent was before a kid wandered out the door.

This sounds crazy to me.

Yes, but it seems someone already called the store about the doors, cuz she did not seem all that shocked, just answered matter-of-factly.... with a HINT of a giggle in her voice.:crazy:
She may have laughed if I had told her I was calling from the other side of the country!!!:crazy:

BBM

They have to have automatic doors for wheelchair access and manual in the event of an emergency.
I don't think Caylee would have been physically capable or had the dexterity to open a heavy manual door.

He was recently added to the State's witness list, so there has to be something that is credible.

Maybe they'll prove him wrong? Do they have the tapes from Walmart going back more than one year? (oh, of course not - just saying).

They surely aren't easy to see and get to, then, they must be on the sides. Besides, that's a moot point, he says INTERIOR door. Casey and (10 ft. behind) Caylee were emerging from an interior door while he was coming in from the exterior doors. I really think it's the mcdonalds right there inside the store if this happened at all.

Wonder if the incident happened, but on a different day? Were there other days (pre June 16th) when she pinged in this area? or receipts or anything indicating she was at that store but on a different day?

Ya - now they'll say that Caylee got mowed down in the parking lot of Walmart when nobody was watching. Two years from now someone will remember that they saw a small child get run over - they think it was Caylee Anthony.

I can't take any more.

Some thought the mention of manual doors made him sound fishy. I and others have pointed out that walmart does have such doors. Not to argue or prove anyone wrong, but just as a FYI.. so we could go on other stuff.

Just about everything he said sounds creditable. Her broken computer, the sexy type dress, little girl, etc.

His explanation for why he remembered her, sounds reasonable.

My problem is that he came forward a year after the fact. And 6 months after the remains was found. By that time, many of us could have come up with something believable. Not saying he did this. Just that this possibility sets my hinky meter off.

He claims he came forward now, because he now realizes his report might be important. Which is weird, since a year ago, we were looking for a live little girl. What is so important now?

The only thing I see about his report, is the date he is claiming to see them at wal-mart. The day AFTER fathers day, at about noon.

We are talking about time line. Trying to establish a time line. This would have been after CA heard them breathing in KC's room. And after GA seen them leaving (while he was watching a cooking show). But trying to confirm that Caylee was alive, at least up to that point.

Why did this guy think that his report was important NOW, but not then? The LE all ready had witness (family) that seen her after fathers day. Does this guy really give us anything new? And a year after the fact, how can any of this be verified.

I'm having trouble opening the link from the first post of this thread. Can someone please provide a different link, if available?

TIA!!!!! :blowkiss:

They surely aren't easy to see and get to, then, they must be on the sides. Besides, that's a moot point, he says INTERIOR door. Casey and (10 ft. behind) Caylee were emerging from an interior door while he was coming in from the exterior doors. I really think it's the mcdonalds right there inside the store if this happened at all.

I havent' seen a McDonalds or any other eatery in Wal-Mart that has doors. I don't recall any of the other businesses in there to have doors. Just big open doorways.

Now, there are doors in the main entrance areas. Security areas where they take shoplifters, etc. There are bathroom doors. Some just have walk ways to the bathroom area. The 'back' of wal-mart for workers only, have swinging doors.

What if they guy was trying to say that she was on the inside of wal-mart, headed out. Hence, she was on the interior side??

Sarah, how far would the drive be with shortcuts? Do you know if this particular Walmart makes keys? Thanks!

You know, I take that back, rethinking it. Sorry. It would be close to 15 miles even with shortcuts, if she were at G&C's. that is the question. Was she at G&C's? if she were hanging out at Tony's or another friend's house, it could be much closer.

Could be a simple case of mistaken identity. Some many young mothers look alike, if this was some older man.. who knows what he saw. If the pings don't fit..well you know the rest:)

I havent' seen a McDonalds or any other eatery in Wal-Mart that has doors. I don't recall any of the other businesses in there to have doors. Just big open doorways.

Now, there are doors in the main entrance areas. Security areas where they take shoplifters, etc. There are bathroom doors. Some just have walk ways to the bathroom area. The 'back' of wal-mart for workers only, have swinging doors.

What if they guy was trying to say that she was on the inside of wal-mart, headed out. Hence, she was on the interior side??

I know that there is a glass wall around this particular mcdonalds in this wal mart, and I am almost sure that there is a set of glass doors. Darn it, wish I weren't at work and could go check it out and take pics for everyone :)

Dude sure was into her cleavage. Doesn't sound like he looked at her face much.

I agree, sounds like he was much more into noticing the pretty girl with the cleavage and short skirts - wonder how he could have diverted attention to a toddler some 10' away. I think he dreamed it but there could be some walmart footage of that day (wonder how long they keep footage).

maybe casey didnt have her phone with her at walmart, therefore no pings... she could have left it home on the charger,or forgotten it at whoever's house she was at before...

i'm just saying, if there's a "lack of pinging" on the day in question, it does make you wonder if she even took the phone with her...especially if she was "planning" something that might require covert activity...

Ok, taken myself out of time out.

The threads have been merged -- yeah!

I see we're still stuck on the doors . . . .

maybe casey didnt have her phone with her at walmart, therefore no pings... she could have left it home on the charger,or forgotten it at whoever's house she was at before...

i'm just saying, if there's a "lack of pinging" on the day in question, it does make you wonder if she even took the phone with her...especially if she was "planning" something that might require covert activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeepingKat