2008.07.03 CA's Myspace-...doesn't make sense REVISITED

Not even in her writing can CA take personal responsibility for her own feelings. She writes in the third person. "All I am guilty of" says it all.
Her writing style is First person, which would make sense to me because it is "diary--like".

My interpretation of the first few lines is at variance with yours. Perhaps this is what Cindy meant:

(She came into my life unexspectantly,Just as she has left me.)

I believe this line refers to Caylee. Caylee came into Cindy's life unexpectantly since Cindy had no idea Casey was pregnant until almost the end of her pregnancy and left her life unexpectantly since Casey suddenly took her away.

I read it differently. As a parent with children KC's age, I think we all hope and expect that our children will someday marry and have a family. We don't expect that our daughters will become unwed mothers and I believe this is perhaps what CA is attempting to convey. She didn't expect to have a grandchild so soon.

JMHO

My interpretation of the first few lines is at variance with yours. Perhaps this is what Cindy meant:

(She came into my life unexspectantly,Just as she has left me.)

I believe this line refers to Caylee. Caylee came into Cindy's life unexpectantly since Cindy had no idea Casey was pregnant until almost the end of her pregnancy and left her life unexpectantly since Casey suddenly took her away. (This fits in with Casey's poem where she says "what is given can be taken away.")

(Now she is gone and I don't know why?)

Caylee is gone and Cindy doesn't know why.

(All I am guilty of is .......)

Here Cindy takes a martyr role along the lines of: I haven't done anything except be there for my daughter and love my granddaughter...

Thanks! Maybe I didn't express myself the way I meant- but you nailed exactly what I was thinking......

the more i read this the more it sounds like a cheezy add on the 'true movie' chanel - a mother's tears ... a daughter's betrayal ... don't miss 'unexspectantly' this monday at 8!
maybe i've analyzed so much of the minutia of this case that i've become afraid i'm now over analyzing things and am taking a step back, but to me this doesn't seem to be any more than classic cindy verbage,
i think part of the reason we're all so angry w/ cindy is that her attempts to sway our thinking are so outrageously unbelievable that it's almost a personal affront - an insult to our collective intelligence, if you will. i don't see cindy as the great manipulator others seem to and if this is where casey learned her art then it was from watching her mother's mistakes, not her successes. manipulation only works when it's subtle; you can only be had if you don't know you're being played in the first place and this is where cindy fails miserably time and again. everything is sooooo over the top, larger than life ... and stick some bows on it while you're there!
after all weren't we supposed to be throwing a planet wide party in honour and appreciation of her daughter the
cheerleader.gif
MOTHER OF THE YEAR
cheerleader.gif
? it's farcical, isn't it. we'll never buy that, but that's what she chose to sell us anyway.
i'll admit the note is a broadway production and the third party nonsense is likely an attempt to sound clever, like all the 'big' words the whole family uses but couldn't define if you underlined them in the dictionary and added visual aids. but that's what cindy does, over and over and over. just b/c her approach doesn't work is no reason for cindy to stop using it - oh no dammit, they'll give in before i do! i think this may be where casey's refusal to drop imaginanny comes from.
when i read this note all i see is a drama queen w/ a martyr complex making a pathetically transparent attempt at manipulation, in other words, i see cindy.

This certainly sums it up---thanks

Another observation I am late with- but strikes me now is- CA saying Caylee is missing-
didn't Ca claim that she had no need to worry or suspect anything was wrong because Caylee was with KC, so therefore she was fine?
It just seems to me that CA knew full well what KC was capable of and her fears set in earlier on than we suspected- it seems CA was making an alibi for herself, until she found them and knew exactly what had happened to Caylee. One she smelled death in the car, I think CA was sure at this point but didn't want to deal with it-I think CA sees this as something done to her, not necessarily to Caylee. It's all about CA and KC-

NOT- IT'S ALL ABOUT POOR LITTLE CAYLEE

Re my bold: I feel foolish asking this because I should certainly know the answer, but have we ever seen any text messages between CA and KC between period 6-16 and 7-15? I remember reading many, many pages of KC's text messages, but none to CA. I also remember CA stating that there were text msgs between them during that period. I think I remember..... Duh!

Lol! No need to feel foolish! There has been so much info released that it is hard to keep up with. IIRC, there were some texts back and forth, as well as a few short calls, and some unanswered calls. I was speaking to the content of any contact between the 2. I mean, when CA would text or call KC, even if she just left a voicemail, how did that contact go? Did she say "Hey, baby? How's it going? I sure do miss you and the baby! Why don't ya'll come by the house this Saturday and I'll make your favorite! Chili! Love ya, Mom" Or was it more like "I do not know where you are or what you are doing! If you do not bring Caylee by to see me RIGHT NOW I'm going to pack your stuff in a garbage bag and leave it by the side of the road!" Since it seems that CA is a control freak, I can't imagine that she wasn't a bit forceful when she did have contact with KC. And the longer KC refused to "mind" her, the madder she got.

When I read Cindy's My Space entry, the first thing that jumps out at me is the difference between what she is saying here and what she tries to say later to LE, "I talked to Casey everyday, everyday we communicated". This does not sound like a mother that has been communicating with her daughter everyday.

I think Judge S' statement about the truth and Ms. Anthony being strangers can be applied to the whole family at this point.

They have a private reality they grudgingly acknowledge, but if any of it negatively impacts public perception they feel entitled to do anything necessary to deny or contradict that. That probably is the reason people get so mad and feel their intelligence is insulted by most everything they do in public.

This family is The Emperors New Clothes on steroids.

I think Cindy was trying to guilt Casey into bringing Caylee over for July 4.

Casey had been promising she'd be home every day. She hadn't done it. We haven't been shown the text messages between Cindy and Casey. I have no doubt Casey sent them to try to keep her mom off of her back.

Casey's lies and promises were wearing thin with a major holiday coming up. Cindy's myspace blog was a way to let Casey know the gig was up and that she wasn't buying any more Zanny accident excuses. The myspace was a review of Cindy's sacrifices and love and the spitefullness, stealing and jealousy Cindy got in return. She was trying to make Casey feel bad.

During this time Cindy also called some of Casey's friends. She sent Lee out looking.

The myspace blog and whatever Lee said to Casey DID make Casey feel bad or at least worried for herself.

July 5, according to Tony, Casey started having nightmares. On July 8 Casey downloaded the "anti-death penalty" cartoon with the little girl and hanging bear.

JMO

I always read that 'unexpectantly' as refering to Caylee

Re my bold: I feel foolish asking this because I should certainly know the answer, but have we ever seen any text messages between CA and KC between period 6-16 and 7-15? I remember reading many, many pages of KC's text messages, but none to CA. I also remember CA stating that there were text msgs between them during that period. I think I remember..... Duh!
Great question, I don't remember seeing any text messages between Casey and Cindy. Even though Cindy may have deleted activity on her cell phone prior to Aug 2nd, I imagine they have retreived those messages from Casey's cell phone. This will have to be released sooner or later, right ?

I agree with you that her posts make great sense! Though I must admit, although I think it is likely that Casey murdered caylee, I am not 100% convinced it was her.

LMAO----------give it up gurl-----who do you think did it. Come on---tell ole mamabear. Have seen you say that several time and I waited and waited for you to spill the beans. You have my undivided attention. :D

Oh Oh I know-----They must be worth some gold and are being held back. I never even wondered about their text messages. WOW! Thanks for shovin stuff around in my ole miss-mush of a brain.

OMG-----I love it here. Ya'll are the best.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.

Definitely "unexpectedly", only misspelled. She was...distraught after all. ;)

It makes sense that Cindy was distraught. She hadn't seen Caylee since June 16. It was the longest Cindy had ever gone without seeing Caylee.

But, until Cindy smelled the car and Casey wouldn't produce Caylee, I don't think she was scared.

She thought Casey was punishing her by keeping her from seeing Caylee. Which would be natural considering that Cindy and Casey had had previous fights about Caylee and that they are both manipulative.

IMO

I think Cindy was trying to guilt Casey into bringing Caylee over for July 4.

Casey had been promising she'd be home every day. She hadn't done it. We haven't been shown the text messages between Cindy and Casey. I have no doubt Casey sent them to try to keep her mom off of her back.

Casey's lies and promises were wearing thin with a major holiday coming up. Cindy's myspace blog was a way to let Casey know the gig was up and that she wasn't buying any more Zanny accident excuses. The myspace was a review of Cindy's sacrifices and love and the spitefullness, stealing and jealousy Cindy got in return. She was trying to make Casey feel bad.

During this time Cindy also called some of Casey's friends. She sent Lee out looking.

The myspace blog and whatever Lee said to Casey DID make Casey feel bad or at least worried for herself.

July 5, according to Tony, Casey started having nightmares. On July 8 Casey downloaded the "anti-death penalty" cartoon with the little girl and hanging bear.

JMO
I agree with you. That soulful post on MySpace was directed towards KC...to make her feel guilty for denying Cindy access to Caylee.

Another observation I am late with- but strikes me now is- CA saying Caylee is missing-
didn't Ca claim that she had no need to worry or suspect anything was wrong because Caylee was with KC, so therefore she was fine?
It just seems to me that CA knew full well what KC was capable of and her fears set in earlier on than we suspected- it seems CA was making an alibi for herself, until she found them and knew exactly what had happened to Caylee. One she smelled death in the car, I think CA was sure at this point but didn't want to deal with it-I think CA sees this as something done to her, not necessarily to Caylee. It's all about CA and KC-

Bolded makes my mind jump back to----we do not know what the 2 of them said to each other. We don't know to what extent the CA/KC fights were.

CA screaming at KC that she would take Caylee away from her--kick KC out---unfit mother.

You know the "goodies"?

KC grabbing Caylee's hand and as she was leaving saying thangs like---I'll fix you old lady, you will never see "YOUR" child again. I'd rather sell her to a total stranger than let you have her-----I'll see her dead before you get her.

We just don't know what was said. If I was guessing, I would guess their fights got pretty bad.

Bolded makes my mind jump back to----we do not know what the 2 of them said to each other. We don't know to what extent the CA/KC fights were.

CA screaming at KC that she would take Caylee away from her--kick KC out---unfit mother.

You know the "goodies"?

KC grabbing Caylee's hand and as she was leaving saying thangs like---I'll fix you old lady, you will never see "YOUR" child again. I'd rather sell her to a total stranger than let you have her-----I'll see her dead before you get her.

We just don't know what was said. If I was guessing, I would guess their fights got pretty bad.

I agree- CA sure didn't want to admit there had been a fight bewtween her and KC- yet- when I watched the jail video wherebv- the first thing out of a very angry and hateful looking CA said to KC, "We forgive anything you have said" CA was like telling KC I know you've talked about us, and I'm not happy about it-and KC chirped back, "Oh don't worry, I haven't said anything." ,,,,,,,About what???????????
The argument???????? The choking???????? What Caylee heard???????
What Caylee saw????????? What Caylee suffered?????????? This could go on and on with Family secrets????????? Much more from the 8th to the 15th, then we know about. For CA to get into a fight with KC over money to the point of choking her, yet-----KC kills her grandchild, and she's suddenly the loving mother, and defends KC, and all is forgiven--- NOT--Ain't buying it !!!
If this is so- then CA is just another opportunist, and shame on her...........

IMO I don't think CA believed Caylee to be dead on July 3rd. But I think she knew she was in danger. The sentence I can't get out of my head is the "who will look out for my angel now" (actually that's not it word for word but close). I just wonder if KC has records that are "sealed" from when she was underage and if that's what leads CA to believe that Caylee needs someone to look out for her even when she is with her own mother? jmo

At first I was going to agree with you, then I thought about the 911 calls. There are two things that stick out in my mind:
1. When Cindy was being transferred to another line and didn't know she was still being recorded, she was talking to Casey about going down to the courthouse and getting custody. Cindy still thought Caylee was coming home at that point.

2. The change of tone in her voice between the first and second call. The first call was all about the money and car theft and a "possible missing child" I think Cindy was only saying that to force KC to take her to Caylee. The second call is when we hear real panic from Cindy. I truly believe this is the first time she realized that something was definitely wrong, and it wasn't just KC being a spiteful B*tch (witholding Caylee)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back