2008.07.03 CA's Myspace-...doesn't make sense REVISITED

IMO I don't at all believe CA thought that Caylee had passed away when she wrote this. I believe that she was upset because it had been sometime since she had seen the baby that she took care of. She knew she was the one who fed Caylee, who clothed her and took care of her everyday financial (and possibly mother role) needs... and now she hadn't done it for awhile... (who is taking care of Caylee now). I think she was desperate to get the word out to KC that she was this worried about Caylee... so she put it up on her myspace blog. Knowing full well, KC would read...
When she speaks of KC I think she is trying to talk to KC herself... saying, how could you do this to me, I did everything I could for that baby... for you.
When she states "All I am guilty of..." I don't see that at all as her trying to cover anything up (re: some other posters saying she was saying... KC did it... I didn't) I see it again, as her telling Casey... "I've done nothing but help you"
As much antics come out and I believe this family to be "looney" I try not to pass too much judgment. But I wonder what Cindy would of done had she known the enormity of what was going on. Cindy had no clue that Caylee was gone at this point... if she did, she never would of posted that as public as she did.

IMO I don't at all believe CA thought that Caylee had passed away when she wrote this. I believe that she was upset because it had been sometime since she had seen the baby that she took care of. She knew she was the one who fed Caylee, who clothed her and took care of her everyday financial (and possibly mother role) needs... and now she hadn't done it for awhile... (who is taking care of Caylee now). I think she was desperate to get the word out to KC that she was this worried about Caylee... so she put it up on her myspace blog. Knowing full well, KC would read...
When she speaks of KC I think she is trying to talk to KC herself... saying, how could you do this to me, I did everything I could for that baby... for you.
When she states "All I am guilty of..." I don't see that at all as her trying to cover anything up (re: some other posters saying she was saying... KC did it... I didn't) I see it again, as her telling Casey... "I've done nothing but help you"
As much antics come out and I believe this family to be "looney" I try not to pass too much judgment. But I wonder what Cindy would of done had she known the enormity of what was going on. Cindy had no clue that Caylee was gone at this point... if she did, she never would of posted that as public as she did.

Agreed with this 100%...people are seriously overanalyzing this completely. It was a call out for her daughter, or anyone to contact her and tell her where Caylee was.

They had a fight, Casey left with Caylee. Casey was using Caylee as a pawn over her mom...in a "you don't let me do what I want, you aren't seeing your granddaughter...I am in control here." attitude.

Some of the other stuff that is being talked about imo, is so outlandish it is almost totally unbelievable. Cindy wanted to find out where her granddaughter and daughter were. I don't know how people can take that part to mean something sinister. When I read that over and over again, it seems like a Grandma crying out for the baby girl (Caylee) she loves with all of her heart. I think "that" is the real Cindy. There is no doubt she loved her granddaughter and was walking on eggshells so that Casey wouldn't take her away. Add that to all of the added stress of having an addict husband and money woes, and you can see where she would be at her wits end.

Cindy was not doing any manipulating in that message. It was heartfelt and totally genuine, imo, and picking it apart to try to make it seem like something else is, well, I dunno. Doesn't seem to be all that productive. It is probably the only HONEST thing Cindy has done, along with the 9-11 call.

After losing her granddaughter, she has gone into self-preservation mode into keeping her family together. Whether her daughter is a monster or not, she obviously is keeping her self going by supporting her daughter. I don't think for one minute the image she is trying to portray is how she really really feels, deep down. It is all about not wanting her daughter to be crucified. Yes, Casey did it to herself, but some mothers can't distance themselves from their children, regardless of what their child has done. You see it all of the time. Even if the parents know their children are capable of terrible things, they still stand by them. It seems crazy to many of us, who would disown or not support our kids if they murdered, but unfortunately, that isn't a realistic option for some people. They need to hold on, even if it is just so that they can get an answer to "why?" somewhere down the road.

Older thread discussing Myspace entry (See #3) and my opinion of what the A's knew and when they knew it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2608105&postcount=77

1. During Cindy Anthony's second 911 call the claims the Sunfire was "stolen". She said, "I have someone here that I need to be arrested in my home...for stealing an auto and stealing money." Cindy claims that Casey did it (stealing) on the 30th. [This could be 911 nerves.] However that car was the one the Anthony's allowed Casey to drive. Unless Cindy and George had specifically told Casey to bring their car home and not to drive it they would have a hard time claiming it "stolen". Casey says to the 911 operator that it was her vehicle. In my opinion, Cindy claiming the car was stolen was a fabrication from Cindy in order to distance herself and George from the Sunfire during the time of the crime. [Cindy will claim that she lied to get law enforcement to come and talk to Casey.] If the car had been stolen why weren't charges filed against Casey on stealing the car (even if it was returned?). We all know law enforcement is not shy about charging Casey with crimes. [Also see Cindy's affidavit Page 34]

2. The family members were separated when law enforcement first questioned them (as they should be). Casey claims Caylees "last seen" date was June 9th (see page 28 of discovery docs). Cindy claims Caylee's "last seen" date was June 8 (see page 34). George claims Caylee's "last seen" date as June 9. All the Anthonys quickly fall into the June 9th "last seen" date and Cindy and Co. are only forced to accept that Caylee was last seen after June 9th when confronted with the June 15th Father's Day photos/video taken on June 15 at 12:03 p.m. How can they all have the date wrong? Could they have rehearsed their stories?

3. See Discovery document 33. Cindy's July 3rd myspace message pretty much says it all. She references Caylee: "She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she LEFT ME". [snip] "Now she is gone" "All I am guilty of..." Why is Cindy worrying about GUILT on July 3rd regarding Caylee? She refers to Casey having "no money, no future" but then swears on the stand at the bond hearing that she thought Casey had a job. Which is it, Cindy? Cindy repeatedly refers to Caylee as a "little angel". Keep in mind Cindy did not have a myspace previous to this date (that we know about) and had to create the account to post this message. Little angel can imply death, can't it? You can clearly see the sign up date as 07/03/08. Cindy titled the post "my caylee is missing" not "Casey let me speak to her"...MY CAYLEE IS MISSING. I think Cindy knew she was "missing" on July 3rd...not July 15th.

4. Even on the Affidavit on Page 34 Cindy can't keep the story straight. She writes "3 weeks ago asked my daughter to bring her (she scratches this out and writes "my" above it) car home...Wonder why the police didn't file charges on that one (sarcasm).

5. In the media Cindy denied any real discord at the Anthony home in the days surrounding Caylee's disappearance. However, Jesse says, "I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee, as I knew the two had a falling out" (see page 41 of the discovery docs). On 7/3/08 Casey texted Jesse "If my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." Sounds like a FIGHT to me. When Jesse asks Casey about it she says she "will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you". In other words we can speculate that what she could tell Jesse was so bad she had to get drunk to relay it!

6. 911 call (see page 64) Cindy wailed, "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car". She told the 911 operator she had not seen Caylee since the 7th of June. Cindy then famously backtracks and claims she NEVER said the car smelled and blamed everything on a rotting, maggot-filled "bag of pizza". I would think a RN would know the smell of human decomposition. She's covering for Casey, but why? Could it be because she sullied her hands with the same decomp when she cleaned out the car? Cindy admitted to washing Casey's stinky pants. She calls Amy in a panic (knowing that something is not right) and tells Amy that Casey could be in some real trouble! Real trouble from a bag of pizza? Or is it that she knew someone dead had been in the trunk and sought to cover up the evidence, washing the items in the car, washing the car until it shone, calling it in as stolen, essentially distancing herself from the car and the evidence.

---
This is just an old post from September 2008. Everything that has come out since then (and I'll save your eyes from listing them all!) has solidified my opinion that the A's knew something was rotten before July 3rd (my opinion).

According to Cindy, Casey was mother of the year.....no need to worry who was taking care of her. Cindy must have known she was in good hands with Casey. :doh:

I'd be really interested to know when CA made that MySpace page. I'd bet money that she created that page on July 3rd just to post that message directly to KC. She probably sent a friend request to KC that day also knowing KC would check out her profile beforehand and see that post. Remember in her interview with the FBI she said she couldn't believe some of her friends and people her age had Myspace pages?? That makes me think she didn't go on it regularly. If a mother has to create a MySpace page just to get a message through to her daughter you know that family's dysfunctional!

I'd be really interested to know when CA made that MySpace page. I'd bet money that she created that page on July 3rd just to post that message directly to KC. She probably sent a friend request to KC that day also knowing KC would check out her profile beforehand and see that post. Remember in her interview with the FBI she said she couldn't believe some of her friends and people her age had Myspace pages?? That makes me think she didn't go on it regularly. If a mother has to create a MySpace page just to get a message through to her daughter you know that family's dysfunctional!

The sign up date on that Myspace was July 3, 2008.

She also said Casey sent out the alerts about Caylee being missing (the day she was arrested) because she/CA did not know how. I don't know WHEN or IF she ever told the LE or detectives about her July 3rd posting or if they simply retrieved it when they got the subpoenas.

How does that sit with you?

Older thread discussing Myspace entry (See #3) and my opinion of what the A's knew and when they knew it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2608105&postcount=77

1. During Cindy Anthony's second 911 call the claims the Sunfire was "stolen". She said, "I have someone here that I need to be arrested in my home...for stealing an auto and stealing money." Cindy claims that Casey did it (stealing) on the 30th. [This could be 911 nerves.] However that car was the one the Anthony's allowed Casey to drive. Unless Cindy and George had specifically told Casey to bring their car home and not to drive it they would have a hard time claiming it "stolen". Casey says to the 911 operator that it was her vehicle. In my opinion, Cindy claiming the car was stolen was a fabrication from Cindy in order to distance herself and George from the Sunfire during the time of the crime. [Cindy will claim that she lied to get law enforcement to come and talk to Casey.] If the car had been stolen why weren't charges filed against Casey on stealing the car (even if it was returned?). We all know law enforcement is not shy about charging Casey with crimes. [Also see Cindy's affidavit Page 34]

2. The family members were separated when law enforcement first questioned them (as they should be). Casey claims Caylees "last seen" date was June 9th (see page 28 of discovery docs). Cindy claims Caylee's "last seen" date was June 8 (see page 34). George claims Caylee's "last seen" date as June 9. All the Anthonys quickly fall into the June 9th "last seen" date and Cindy and Co. are only forced to accept that Caylee was last seen after June 9th when confronted with the June 15th Father's Day photos/video taken on June 15 at 12:03 p.m. How can they all have the date wrong? Could they have rehearsed their stories?

3. See Discovery document 33. Cindy's July 3rd myspace message pretty much says it all. She references Caylee: "She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she LEFT ME". [snip] "Now she is gone" "All I am guilty of..." Why is Cindy worrying about GUILT on July 3rd regarding Caylee? She refers to Casey having "no money, no future" but then swears on the stand at the bond hearing that she thought Casey had a job. Which is it, Cindy? Cindy repeatedly refers to Caylee as a "little angel". Keep in mind Cindy did not have a myspace previous to this date (that we know about) and had to create the account to post this message. Little angel can imply death, can't it? You can clearly see the sign up date as 07/03/08. Cindy titled the post "my caylee is missing" not "Casey let me speak to her"...MY CAYLEE IS MISSING. I think Cindy knew she was "missing" on July 3rd...not July 15th.

4. Even on the Affidavit on Page 34 Cindy can't keep the story straight. She writes "3 weeks ago asked my daughter to bring her (she scratches this out and writes "my" above it) car home...Wonder why the police didn't file charges on that one (sarcasm).

5. In the media Cindy denied any real discord at the Anthony home in the days surrounding Caylee's disappearance. However, Jesse says, "I asked Casey if her mom was watching Caylee, as I knew the two had a falling out" (see page 41 of the discovery docs). On 7/3/08 Casey texted Jesse "If my mom or dad try to call you, don't answer. I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it." Sounds like a FIGHT to me. When Jesse asks Casey about it she says she "will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you". In other words we can speculate that what she could tell Jesse was so bad she had to get drunk to relay it!

6. 911 call (see page 64) Cindy wailed, "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car". She told the 911 operator she had not seen Caylee since the 7th of June. Cindy then famously backtracks and claims she NEVER said the car smelled and blamed everything on a rotting, maggot-filled "bag of pizza". I would think a RN would know the smell of human decomposition. She's covering for Casey, but why? Could it be because she sullied her hands with the same decomp when she cleaned out the car? Cindy admitted to washing Casey's stinky pants. She calls Amy in a panic (knowing that something is not right) and tells Amy that Casey could be in some real trouble! Real trouble from a bag of pizza? Or is it that she knew someone dead had been in the trunk and sought to cover up the evidence, washing the items in the car, washing the car until it shone, calling it in as stolen, essentially distancing herself from the car and the evidence.

---
This is just an old post from September 2008. Everything that has come out since then (and I'll save your eyes from listing them all!) has solidified my opinion that the A's knew something was rotten before July 3rd (my opinion).

So sorry if I stepped on your story..... It took me longer to figure out why this July 3rd Myspace bothered me. I think we are definetly on the same page with this one. If you need to move this to your thread..feel free, or a mod... I don't know how to do it. I do think this should stay open for a little while longer for other opinions ......I find the various take on it interesting.

So sorry if I stepped on your story..... It took me longer to figure out why this July 3rd Myspace bothered me. I think we are definetly on the same page with this one. If you need to move this to your thread..feel free, or a mod... I don't know how to do it. I do think this should stay open for a little while longer for other opinions ......I find the various take on it interesting.

Sleuthing is sleuthing! It isn't my story! :)

I just wanted you to see that there are threads here that totally agree with yours (even more so since more information keeps coming to light).

The sign up date on that Myspace was July 3, 2008.

She also said Casey sent out the alerts about Caylee being missing (the day she was arrested) because she/CA did not know how. I don't know WHEN or IF she ever told the LE or detectives about her July 3rd posting or if they simply retrieved it when they got the subpoenas.

How does that sit with you?

Wow! All I can say is I hope this comes up at trial-I'd love to see her try to explain this whole thing away.

Wow! All I can say is I hope this comes up at trial-I'd love to see her try to explain this whole thing away.

I'd expect to see her questioned about it if she says something on direct which contradicts anything she typed on July 3rd in that Myspace message.

SA: "Mrs. Anthony, isn't it true that by July 3, 2008 you believed your granddaughter, Caylee, was missing?"

And go from there...

I agree with a lot of your posts, but I don't for a minute think that Cindy thought for a moment on July 3rd that Caylee was dead. Not a clue. No, I think she thought KC had stashed her away somewhere and was using her as leverage. Even Shirley thought KC might be preggo and thats why she was staying away. No, I think they had a huge fight, KC left (hadn't she been gone for most of the previous week as well?) and this was the longest they'd been gone.
I saw that post as a way for CA to communicate with KC, a message to her directly. She knew KC checked her Myspace, it was a guilt trip in a public forum.

My feelings as well, and KC responded with her poem "what has been given can be taken away". They were playing head games with each other on their myspace pages, knowing each would be reading. KC in no uncertain terms told CA on myspace that Caylee was gone with that poem.

The MAIN reason to believe that Cindy didn't know what had happened to Caylee when she wrote her myspace page is because Cindy didn't ever HAVE to call 911.

Who but Cindy and George even noticed Caylee was gone? Shirley thought it was time Casey took care of her own child. Who was looking for Caylee?

Cindy had her car back. Cindy knew she wouldn't get money from Casey.

The ONLY thing Cindy had to gain from calling the police was to pressure Casey into producing Caylee.

I don't think Cindy would have called LE ever if she'd known Caylee was already dead. She would have left Casey at Tony's and they would all be pretending Zanny was taking Caylee to theme parks.

IMO

My feelings as well, and KC responded with her poem "what has been given can be taken away". They were playing head games with each other on their myspace pages, knowing each would be reading. KC in no uncertain terms told CA on myspace that Caylee was gone with that poem.

I think the "what has been given can be taken away" was a warning to Cindy to back off.

I am adding my thoughts in pink:

I have read and reread this entry and it still makes no sense-

(She came into my life unexspectantly,Just as she has left me.)

Why was it unexpectantly? Did she think she could allegedly choke someone and expect them to stay?

The choking has never been confirmed. When we put rumor out of our heads, and stick to facts, it makes sense. Caylee was always there and then suddenly she's gone....ie unexpectedly. Points to there never having been a choking incident.
(Now she is gone and I don't know why?)
Huh?
CA is going over everything that happened in the lead up...trying to figure out the real WHY, since KC was blowing her off.
(All I am guilty of is .......)
Why say anything about guilt if she didn't know why they left? Why start off with declaring yourself guiltless?

Because KC was always throwing the blame CA's way. "its your fault that caylee is more attatched to you. You held her first, you spend too much time with her(even though it was at KC's request so she could party)" etc. Also she feels guilty for following the councelors advice in setting out tougher boundaries.
(Jealousy has taken her away.....)
CA admits KC was jealous of her realtionship with Caylee.

Exactly- kc cant have her cake and eat it too. She was the one who chose to party instead of spending time with her daughter- so if caylee and CA bonded through spending so much time together, its ridiculous that KC would be jealous due to her own poor choices.

(A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most.)

Two fold here- Ca set limits when KC stole from her- but not for killing her grandchild? CA loved KC more than GA or LA and trusted her more than them? Interesting !

She knows she had enabled Kc for too long. She trusted Kc because she kept feeding Ca the BS of "I'm just like you mom (a good mom) . Yet Kc 's words and actions were worlds apart.
(A daughter....)

Does not speak of KC or herself in the first persons?

Third person is less of an attack, and she was still treading carefully so that she could see caylee again.. For example, if I say "you need to be careful about forming opinions based on rumor" vs "we need to be careful of how we choose our words"- the second is obviously a more gentle approach.
Also she probably knew KC would explode if she used her name for all of her friends to see online. Kc would know what she was talking about, but outsiders wouldnt.

(First, it seemed harmless...)

CA admits KC's actions were not harmless-

It seemed harmless, because most kids go through bad phases. You dont expect your daughter to kill her child based on her theft, and silly lies.
(This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change..)

Again, not speaking of herself in the first person - while admitting LC was given many chances to change her ways and did not- but instead continued
She's saying that she's done her bit by allowing casey chance after chance. Now its KC's turn to step up and do the right thing. (also proves that KC was controlling the situation- not CA).
Re :third person. A story -like version would sit better with KC. Depersonalising it makes it less of a personal attack / judgement.

(does not let her mother now speak to the baby her mother raised...)
If CA raised Caylee-- where was KC? Where was the Nanny?
We all know that KC left Caylee with CA all the time so KC could 'work' (party). I am the main caregiver to my kids but they spend time at school too- doesnt mean the school is raising them. I do all the nurturing, and I imagine CA was the nurturer of Caylee. While KC saw her as getting in the way of having a good time.

(tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life...)

CA worries about what KC tells outside the home about her.....
Because its another lie, which is significant . KC needs to change her ways. Her lying, theft, and giving priority to friends rather than her daughter. (note: not only kc's friends bought into kc's lie, but so did most of the public).

(No money, no future)

On July 3rd CA knew KC had no job and no money-and no future---

This is just fact- no confusion in it for me.

I just don't see this as missing her grandchild as much as CA needs to disspell any notion that she had anything to do with anything.......

I see her desperate to see the lil girl she loved so much, and needing answers. Wanting to know what the real truth about KC was.
She probably figured that if she had've allowed KC to continue in her lying, thieving ways, Caylee would still be there, which was much more important that losing thousands of dollars. She was trying to do the right thing. And KC got the ultimate revenge.
JMO

Just very strange ........

Translated I hear------

I told KC to get out, and I can't believe she really did, but I didn't have anything to do with it. It's all KC's fault, I covered for her, so many times, and she screwed me over-time and again. KC is not my daughter anymore, (no longer thought of in the first person. ) She gone and good ridance, I only care about Caylee now. I reaised Caylee and financially supported her and I am entitled to have her. KC has no job and can't support her. Throwing her out gives her no choice but to give Caylee to me. I win. But, KC is bad mouthing me to other people and I don't like that. Afterall, I am the perfect Mother and Grandmother.

My opinion only:

I think that DEFINITELY by July 3rd Cin knew Caylee was (as she wrote) "missing".

I don't necessarily think that on July 3rd Cin thought she was dead yet. I think that sunk in when she smelled the Sunfire, washed the pants, complained to her co-workers who told her boss who forced her to go home and deal with the situation, called Amy at Florida Mall saying the police could be involved if she did not get ahold of Casey (paraphrased), etc. BUT in the HOPE that Caylee was alive she played one last chessgame with Casey (as heard on the 911 call and between the calls when she said "If this is the way you want to play it, I'll go for custody" (again, paraphrased). I think this was the only point of true denial. I think that by the time the Po-Po arrived en masse, and Lee had spoken with Casey, coupled with the waves of stink coming off the Sunfire in the garage, that the ****e hit the fan. "WHAT DID YOU DO????"

How else does one explain the searching the backyard for Caylee in the disturbed earth by Cin and George (before the Police were able to do so), under the playhouse, etc.? They told the Po-po they had searched back there.

I think the "what has been given can be taken away" was a warning to Cindy to back off.

But wasn't that posted after what has now been determined as the time of death? If so, it was too late for a warning, if not, it sure smacks of premeditated murder and rules out the possibility of an accident being the cause of death.

I am adding my thoughts in pink:

Thanks for your opinions....that's what this is about- each of us expressing
what we read in things-- we are all seeing and hearing things differently......
None of us are necessarily right or wrong.....we are just trying to figure this out....For CA not to have any reason to worry about KC or Caylee until the car was found on the 15th of July, I find the July 3rd Myspace very much a worried CA.

Cindy takes a martyr role

When hasn't Cindy taken a Martyr role?

Cindy talks at work about how things are with KC and Caylee. How Cindy watches Caylee all the time, etc.. Poor Cindy and all she does for her family, sort of stuff.

Yet, we hear of others who watch Caylee when KC was suppose to be at work. IT wasn't just all on Cindy. And then there was the Nanny.. aghm.. Which would mean that KC's work day was during the time when her parents would be gone and "nanny" would have to watch Caylee. IT sounds like Cindy would refuse to watch Caylee, unless KC was working. Other wise, there would be no need for a "Nanny." Which means, in the evenings, when Cindy would be home from work, so would Caylee and Casey. IT would be only on the special events at night, that Cindy would be watching Caylee.

If Caylee was always around CIndy when she was off work, she could claim she was 'watching', when in reality, she would just be one of many adults there at the momment. And very likely, much of what she did for Caylee, she did because she wanted to. Not because she had to.

I was still living with my Parents when I had my first child. I can tell you that my parents and my aunts/uncles considered my child entertainment. Think "spoil and give back"... What I thought was best for my child, was often ignored. Even in my face. Very frustrating. My Mother did much, most by choice. Even take my child from my arms to do it.

That is what I see Cindy doing. Just taking over. And what KC does, isn't good enough. And never will be.

After watchin this case for months, this is what kind of 'help' I'm really starting to believe Cindy gave KC and Caylee. Her reward was a second chance with a baby girl and playing 'martyr'. She got attention for being a martyr. We have seen how she acts, when she doesn't get what she wants. I doubt she just recently started doing that...

Cindy was way to attached to that baby. And she wasn't planning on giving that baby up. When I read that note Cindy posted on Myspace.. I don't get from it that she thinks Caylee is dead. Just that Caylee has been taken from Cindy's life and she is bemoning how unfair it is to her (Cindy.) it's a pity party she is having.

The guilt comment, I believe is coming from deep in her mind, that she is at fault for some of the situation. But she is denying it and excusing herself from any blame, cause she did such and such. KC is at fault. She mentions KC talking about her being controling.. Yet she talked to her coworkers about KC...

The Guilt situation wouldn't have been Caylee's death. But how Cindy handled Casey in the last couple of years. That she might have done something different, etc. Wither it's true or not, becide the point. Parents second guess themselves at time. And it's always easier to see other routes that could have been taken. Different words that could have been said.. all after the fact. Such is life.

Thanks for your opinions....that's what this is about- each of us expressing
what we read in things-- we are all seeing and hearing things differently......
None of us are necessarily right or wrong.....we are just trying to figure this out....For CA not to have any reason to worry about KC or Caylee until the car was found on the 15th of July, I find the July 3rd Myspace very much a worried CA.

I agree that CA was worried. I agree with all the points you posted in pink too.

She knew Casey was not mother of the year. She knew Casey was a thief and liar. Cindy had to suspect that Casey was up to something when Casey arranged meetings, stood Cindy up and got into the house.

Cindy is lying now (IMO). She started lying and defending Casey as soon as she figured out there was no hope for Caylee.

Cindy couldn't have known Casey was a killer when she called 911. Checking on Caylee was Cindy's only possible gain from making the 911 call.

IMO

I agree that CA was worried. I agree with all the points you posted in pink too.

She knew Casey was not mother of the year. She knew Casey was a thief and liar. Cindy had to suspect that Casey was up to something when Casey arranged meetings, stood Cindy up and got into the house.

Cindy is lying now (IMO). She started lying and defending Casey as soon as she figured out there was no hope for Caylee.

Cindy couldn't have known Casey was a killer when she called 911. Checking on Caylee was Cindy's only possible gain from making the 911 call.

IMO

I believe CA was only being manipulative when she first called 911- she lied about the car being stolen to get her way, and I don't believe for one minute she intended to have KC arrested for stealing money. CA had every opportunity to have KC arrested for stealing money, but didn't. CA lied and used even the LE for her own means- and to get her own way. KC learned a lot from CA apparently. One cannot trust the other because they are so much alike. CA and KC lie to get what they want. Very sad- True it brought to light that little Caylee was missing, however, this is also shows what little Caylee was being taught in the home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back