2008.09.05 Child's Backpack, Ammonia & Bleach Bottles F

Is there a water treatment plant near Moss Park?

I've looked and can't see anything.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...212,-81.189812&spn=0.002822,0.003272&t=h&z=18

Quote from Moss Park thread:

"Also Moss Park is about 1 mile WSW of Annie D's house. It's a little over 2 miles SE of the 7:21 p.m. ping on July 1st. Also noted this is the only day and time she ever pinged that tower and the farthest SE tower she pinged in the Orlando area."

Kudos to the searchers who tried to find Caylee or something of evidentiary value to help solve the case. However, sometimes trash is just trash. I would not get too excited about this find, I think it is just garbage.

Amonia and bleach are not exactly the sort of stuff you take on a picnic and not the kind of trash one would usually expect in the woods...it's not like there was a washing machine there. If we were talking about a candy wrapper, that would be one thing, but I find it hard to believe that "bleach" and "amonia" bottles are ordinarly disposed of by people out walking their dogs etc in these places.

It's just all a little too 'hinky' to me!
Yes, her statement, " She's close " has always bothered me! And knowing how lazy Casey truely is, she sure wouldn't go out of her way... even to hide little Caylee's body!:furious:

I agree...plus, she is as dumb as they come....she was obviously going to get caught lying, but seemed to be so dumb she didn't know it. I sooo hope they find poor little Caylee.

Amonia and bleach are not exactly the sort of stuff you take on a picnic and not the kind of trash one would usually expect in the woods...it's not like there was a washing machine there. If we were talking about a candy wrapper, that would be one thing, but I find it hard to believe that "bleach" and "amonia" bottles are ordinarly disposed of by people out walking their dogs etc in these places.
I agree.
Soft drink bottles, snack wrappers, etc., don't raise a red flag, but ammonia and bleach bottles just paint another picture! Especially with us now knowing about the searches done on Casey's computer as well!

bleach, acetone and ice are used in chloroform. No idea why there would be amonia

In case your mom didn't tell you, mixing bleach and ammonia can kill you. The nitty-gritty details of the chemical reaction aren't important, but the end result is a release of chlorine gas. Chlorine gas is so dangerous, it was used as a chemical warfare agent in World War I.

bleach, acetone and ice are used in chloroform. No idea why there would be amonia

In case your mom didn't tell you, mixing bleach and ammonia can kill you. The nitty-gritty details of the chemical reaction aren't important, but the end result is a release of chlorine gas. Chlorine gas is so dangerous, it was used as a chemical warfare agent in World War I.

That was discussed at length earlier on in this thread, before we knew about the chloroform.

I also saw the pictures of the bleach and ammonia bottles along with the childs backpack found in an area near Lake Mary. I believe it was found in an area near Lace Bark Pine Rd which is near A.D. and that ping area near Moss Park. If memory serves me, the very small little girls backpack that was found was purple with a little heart on the bottom corner. It was a vinyl material and what caught my eye immediately was what appeared to be a slice/cut mark on the front of the bag.(knife found in trunk of Pontiac) Was wondering if anything was made of this or was it deemed irrelevant?

Does anyone honestly think that if someone was "cleaning up a CRIME SCENE" that that person would leave the empty cleaning bottles behind? If someone was going to take the time to clean, they would take the bottles too, ummmm fingerprints on the bottles would be easy to get.

As a side note, I did not know that amonia and bleach made a dangerous chemical and I used it once to clean a bathtub...........thank goodness I didn't use much, because what little I did use made me sick sick sick!!

When I use bleach to clean, I wear gloves. Would do the same for ammonia.
Someone cleaning up a crime scene can leave bottles behind...they are in a hurry to get out of the crime scene. Something is always left behind. Always.

Does anyone honestly think that if someone was "cleaning up a CRIME SCENE" that that person would leave the empty cleaning bottles behind? If someone was going to take the time to clean, they would take the bottles too, ummmm fingerprints on the bottles would be easy to get.
As a side note, I did not know that amonia and bleach made a dangerous chemical and I used it once to clean a bathtub...........thank goodness I didn't use much, because what little I did use made me sick sick sick!!

These weren't left in the trunk....if you read the story they were just off a path in the bush. Or do you mean she would have buried them if they were hers? Why can't she have used gloves to handle them? We don't know if they got any prints off the bottles, but if they found no prints, that would be pretty curious too, don't ya think?

Ummm, chlorine gas? Isn't that what Koby talked about that wasn't on the computer searches. Yes, I know he said chlorine, but maybe the perp is dumb, and thought to make chlorine gas, or thought it would make chlorine, not the gas.:eek:

According to David Lohr at the Discovery Channel's blog, he was part of a search team in a "high priority area" today and they located a child's backpack, and amonia & bleach bottles. It is not known yet if they are relevant. But it is interesting, because apparently a poisonous gas is formed when you mix bleach & amonia....so, someone made poisonous gas in that area for some reason. Could be lots of reasons I suppose???

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-2.html?cid=129323596#comments

hmmmm, If my mind is right. You use this to make chloroform. :)

Ummm, chlorine gas? Isn't that what Koby talked about that wasn't on the searches. Yes, I know he said chlorine, but maybe the perp is dumb, and thought to make chlorine gas, or thought it would make chlorine, not the gas.:eek:

I was thinking of that as a possibility too.

Do you guys think she would have burned her body though? I know I brought that up, but, gosh that would be just horrible to do!!!! But, I know, I know, most of what has happened has been unbelievable, (partying, not reporting, DENYING, LYING).

No, I don't live anywhere close to Orlando, actually Illinois. But, I have been there lots of times as a child. My grandmother live on Sanibel Island through the winter. She was a snowbird, sorry FLorida residents I know they can be a pain!!!

Do you guys think she would have burned her body though? I know I brought that up, but, gosh that would be just horrible to do!!!! But, I know, I know, most of what has happened has been unbelievable, (partying, not reporting, DENYING, LYING).

No, I don't live anywhere close to Orlando, actually Illinois. But, I have been there lots of times as a child. My grandmother live on Sanibel Island through the winter. She was a snowbird, sorry FLorida residents I know they can be a pain!!!

She could care less about Caylee (obviously). If it would save her a$$ from the pokey then yes she would do anything to the body. In her mind she probably thinks....Well she is already dead, it's not like it will hurt her.

Sometimes a drug dealer or even a user will transport the drugs in a childs bag or even on a child in their diaper. That way, they think that if they are stopped for any reason LE will not search the baby or child.

**Just thinking about the obvious cut in the backpack with the heart on it.

Now that I look at the pictures I don't see any connection.

Why?

If there was:

1) TM would ask to not display them.
2) LE would have already asked for them to be taken down.
3) David L. respects both parties and wouldn't post them if he thought they did.

End of subject for me.

These weren't left in the trunk....if you read the story they were just off a path in the bush. Or do you mean she would have buried them if they were hers? Why can't she have used gloves to handle them? We don't know if they got any prints off the bottles, but if they found no prints, that would be pretty curious too, don't ya think?

No, I didn't say anything about the trunk. And I did read the story thank you. What I am saying is if these cleaning bottles were in fact used to clean up a crime scene, I don't think anyone would just leave them out in the open. They would be properly disposed of dont ya think? Thrown in a random dumpster maybe? IDK, I'm sure my opinion is not worth much on here considering that I think Caylee is alive somewhere, but I just don't think these cleaning bottles have anything to do with this.

No, I didn't say anything about the trunk. And I did read the story thank you. What I am saying is if these cleaning bottles were in fact used to clean up a crime scene, I don't think anyone would just leave them out in the open. They would be properly disposed of dont ya think? Thrown in a random dumpster maybe? IDK, I'm sure my opinion is not worth much on here considering that I think Caylee is alive somewhere, but I just don't think these cleaning bottles have anything to do with this.

I think your opinion is worth something and had no idea you thought Caylee was alive!

But, why do you think these cleaning bottles would be hidden in the bush or do you think they were used to clean something in the bush...imo they really are not the kind of items people bring on a picnic and I can see no good reason for them being there.

I think the fact they are in the bush means they were "disposed of" as I think it so unlikely these sorts of chemicials would be in the bush for any legitimate reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back