2008.09.14 Casey Enters No Guilty Plea On Fraud Charges - REVISITED

Well hopefully that would not excused by a jury when she waited to report her missing

my eyes won't stop twitching long enough to figure out *plead not guilty on check fraud*...oh my, wow.

yup, yup. that was the first thing i thought of when i heard her say that.

hehehee,, she might say that but when it shows that NONE of the money she stole was used for anything other than CLUBBING, i think we can put a fork in it..

not to mention the fact that because she stole money to look for her daughter doesnt mean she still didnt steal it --- and still means she is guilty of it..

ohhh sure, if she stole the money and was using the money to buy food and water for REAL SEARCHERS doing real SEARCHES... a jury might be able to understand it,, but using the money to go clubbing ???

that dog doesnt hunt:furious:

I think she already cunningly set up her defense to this. In the interview she stated that she will lie and STEAL to get her daughter back.

Stealing things to cook for TonE might be a big stretch, but I am sure she thinks she can lie her way out of that one too.:rolleyes:

Un-effing-believable !!! Video tapes, her signature on the checks.......I mean WTF! This is EXACTLY the reason why I personally think she will NEVER confess what she did to Caylee. H3ll....THAT could be on video tape and she would still plead not guilty!

it is a Written Plea of Not Guilty and a waiver of arraignment. Paperwork filed with the Clerk of Courts and yes we have people working on the weekends. Courthouse is not open, so the paperwork was probably filed on Friday.

Stealing checks from Amy was part of the script.

hehehee,, she might say that but when it shows that NONE of the money she stole was used for anything other than CLUBBING, i think we can put a fork in it..

not to mention the fact that because she stole money to look for her daughter doesnt mean she still didnt steal it --- and still means she is guilty of it..

ohhh sure, if she stole the money and was using the money to buy food and water for REAL SEARCHERS doing real SEARCHES... a jury might be able to understand it,, but using the money to go clubbing ???

right, but the way she'll set it up is that she had no choice but to steal the money. if all her cards were in his place, she could be considered not guilty if somehow coerced into stealing it.

not saying this is the truth, just that in some cases, something like that happening would be considered a not guilty kind of thing.

She also entered a written plea of not guilty on the first round of charges when she was arrested July 16, 2008.

And ... as reported last week ... there are still charges yet to be filed involving the bank, Target and Winn Dixie.

DT

I think anyone charged with these crimes would enter a plea of NG.
The accused don't generally roll over for the prosecution. I can't imagine anyone would plead guilty without a plea deal or something. It wouldn't make sense.
Pleading NG now is SOP.

I think she already cunningly set up her defense to this. In the interview she stated that she will lie and STEAL to get her daughter back.

Ok, but even if that is why she did it, if they have video, and her signatures, and cashier witnesses, what does that matter?

ah kk, prob'ly makes sense, because if she plead guilty, then wouldn't she face sentencing and that would land her back in jail. They want to prolong her freedom?...

Don't you remember, she was going to the clubs and bars, 1 to look for Zanny and Caylee, and 2. because it said so in the script!

So of course she needed to steal the money!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ok, but even if that is why she did it, if they have video, and her signatures, and cashier witnesses, what does that matter?

because if it was done under duress she would not be considered completely guilty, regardless of having physically stolen.

it's like killing someone in self-defense...yes, you may have killed them, but if you had a reason, you're not 'guilty' of it.

see what i mean?

I think someone hit on it just above... she would be sentenced immediately and go right to jail. Also, they would not learn as much as they can about LE's case... just my thoughts

Don't you remember, she was going to the clubs and bars, 1 to look for Zanny and Caylee, and 2. because it said so in the script!

So of course she needed to steal the money!:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

you are correct... what was i thinking :crazy:

Showing a jury what she bought will knock the defense right in the water.

That's the bottom line then, isn't it? The itemized receipts of what the purchases were for. I'm trying to think of what a person could possibly buy at a Target that would justify the forging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back